Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. (979 Views)

Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / How Investors Short The Naira Making Millions Due To Buhari Incompentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by oladeebo: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
This week there was unusual movement of herders with a large amount of herds coming from the North to the west, the information get to the people and people informed Amotekun, they quickly mobilized their members and taken action, people follow them to where the Herder's were, people who were angry shoughting, chase them away, some said kill them, shoot them, but the Amotekun members were calmed and take action with maturity. They lead them out of the area and made them returned to where they come from.
oladeebo.
Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by Oharina(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
What kind of headline and news narration without any pic is this for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by Kapilta(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oharina:
What kind of headline and news narration without any pic is this for goodness sake?
grin OP is high on weed.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
What a North Korean post
Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by Bigcowhorn: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020

I know it's really lengthy and complicated.... but what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by ehinmowo: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2020
OP come here!

Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by BIGPREEQ: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Awolowo come and see the people you died for grin
I just lost 10% of my IQ reading this bullshit!
Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
Awolowo come and see the people you died for grin
I just lost 10% of my IQ reading this bullshit!

Lol. I can bet any money all those who responded as negatively as you did are your fellow ignorant and amebo Igbos obsessed with Yoruba topic. See as they rushed in to spew trash.

OP did not write for you IPOBians so learn to mind your business. Wahala people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
What a North Korean post

Shut up dumb IPOBian. Yorubas, the intended recipient of the message, understand OP well.

Amotekun did their job well and professionally. They refused to be goaded into reacting heavy-handedly. You IPOBian haters should learn to mind your business.
Re: Amotekun Short The First Shoot And Hit The Target. by Dovegrey: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Afonja muslim are disgracing yalubaland grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Femi Fani-kayode Finally Joins APC / / / Buhari Is Most Corrupt, Callous Person To Rule Nigeria—Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.