Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Could J.cole Retire After The Release Of The Fall Off? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could J.cole Retire After The Release Of The Fall Off? (178 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could J.cole Retire After The Release Of The Fall Off? by Extrim(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Could J.Cole retire after the release of his next album, The Fall Off seems to be the question on everyone's lips.

The Frankfurt born rapper made an announcement on Instagram where he talked about multiple projects.

But, fans have taken it to heart stating that this might probably be the climax to Jermaine's run in rap.

The rapper's post on IG had a book and written in ink was what he called The Fall Off Era.

The caption to the post read;

"I still got some goals I gotta check off for' I scram..."

A lot of fans do not seem to really be interested in the project but the "for' I scram part."

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/12/30/could-j-cole-retire-after-the-release-of-the-fall-off/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Venita / See 4 Accidental Inventions That Shaped Humanity. / Bip App Kya Hai In Hindi | Bip App Free Download Kaise Kare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.