Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1148 Views)

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by supercase1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by Fahdiga1: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Many Nigerians including Yorubas and Hausas are happy for ESN. We move

4 Likes

Re: . by supercase1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Many Nigerians including Yorubas and Hausas are happy for ESN. We move
Yeah you are right,I don't know about the hausas they are all the same but this is a show of force,if only our useless southern leaders had created state police forces heavily armed I bet you fulanis would cold pass ice water

1 Like

Re: . by Ferya(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
supercase1:
Have you all noticed that since the formation of the ESN the president,DHQ, Army,DSS all fulani headed security agencies in Nigeria has been quiet cheesy it's because they know that it's no longer game on as usual and they are scared that their iron fisted grip of intimidation on Nigerians had started to slack.

Despite all the millitary checkpoints,molestations,and intimidations of the SE, nnamdi kanu the so called coward was able to organise a huge armed millitia to protect biafra land and the east from fulani jihadists accross the Sahel
nnamdi kanu had proven to the nepotic and pharoah hearted FG of Nigeria that the Nigeria army is nothing but a mere toothless bull dog only capable of frightening scared chickens(Nigerians) and when the people pick up arms they cower into their shells like snails.
If it where to be innocent protesters now the Fulani led babaric army would have swung into action,but here they are frightened without knowing what to do grin grin

The government could take ipob despite all their threats,they couldn't get nnmadi kanu back to Nigeria despite all their blackmail,nnamdi kanu is like a ballistic missile hitting Nigeria hard far from the range of Nigeria attacks,is it the eastern security network they can tame cheesy no, the forces behind nnamdi kanu is too much for Nigeria and it's army of babarians to handle and the ESN had come to stay ready to move into the next line of action.other regions that had been frightened into their shells SW,M/belt,SS including their lilie livered leaders should follow the steps of nnmadi kanu and protect their land with drastic actions and I tell you the fulanis grip on Nigeria will listen and they shall all flee back into the deserts of Libya

Long live biafra

@op, Awesome! Nigeria government should focus on boko boys, bandits and so on in the North rather than chasing shadow. However, on a lighter note, it is advisable to start with capital letters when you write proper nouns. In other words, capitalize the names of people, specific places, and things. (For example it should be Nnamdi Kanu) kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
supercase1:
[s]Have you all noticed that since the formation of the ESN the president,DHQ, Army,DSS all fulani headed security agencies in Nigeria has been quiet cheesy it's because they know that it's no longer game on as usual and they are scared that their iron fisted grip of intimidation on Nigerians had started to slack.

Despite all the millitary checkpoints,molestations,and intimidations of the SE, nnamdi kanu the so called coward was able to organise a huge armed millitia to protect biafra land and the east from fulani jihadists accross the Sahel
nnamdi kanu had proven to the nepotic and pharoah hearted FG of Nigeria that the Nigeria army is nothing but a mere toothless bull dog only capable of frightening scared chickens(Nigerians) and when the people pick up arms they cower into their shells like snails.
If it where to be innocent protesters now the Fulani led babaric army would have swung into action,but here they are frightened without knowing what to do grin grin

The government could not tame ipob despite all their threats,they couldn't get nnmadi kanu back to Nigeria despite all their blackmail,nnamdi kanu is like a ballistic missile hitting Nigeria hard far from the range of Nigeria attacks,is it the eastern security network they can tame cheesy no, the forces behind nnamdi kanu is too much for Nigeria and it's army of babarians to handle and the ESN had come to stay ready to move into the next line of action.other regions that had been frightened into their shells SW,M/belt,SS including their lilie livered leaders should follow the steps of nnmadi kanu and protect their land with drastic actions and I tell you the fulanis grip on Nigeria will losen and they shall all flee back into the deserts of Libya

Long live biafra[/s]

Nothing like eastern security network.

The outfit functions only in Abia state and Ebonyi state plus others

All survey still proved no trace that the said ESN lacks in some SE states..

Stop over bloated claim of ESN network...

Doesn't exist..

1 Like

Re: . by BafanaBafana: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
All these posts na make people send money to Nnamdi Kanu.
Nothing like eastern security network anywhere
Re: . by supercase1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ferya:

@op, Awesome! Nigeria government should focus on boko boys, bandits and so on in the North rather than chasing shadow. However, on a lighter note, it is advisable to start with capital letters when you write proper nouns. In other words, capitalize the names of people, specific places, and things. (For example it should be Nnamdi Kanu) kiss
owk noted and thanks

Back to the topic the useless bully Buhari and his uncircumcised Fulani army only knows how to threaten cowards and am glad Nnamdi Kanu had stepped up his game.The army knows what is about to hit them hence they are scared of drawing the first blood.
Those guys(ESN)got machine guns,sniper rifles,mortars,RPGs, sophisticated IEDs, mines which could take out and completely disable the few armoured vehicles the handicapped Nigerian army has cheesy cheesy they also got manpads and mobile surface to air missile systems which could bring down whatever the Nigerian airforce send to attack them.
That's what we call bussiness

2 Likes

Re: . by supercase1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nothing like eastern security network.

The outfit functions only in Abia state and Ebonyi state plus others

All survey still proved no trace that the said ESN lacks in some SE states..

Stop over bloated claim of ESN network...

Doesn't exist..
Enemy of Biafra spotted grin grin but let me extend my arm of Mercy towards you because you are seriously pained and I think u are on the verge of commiting suicide over this issue.so here is my consolation

U and your fellow hausaFulani/paid govt miscreants can bark and rant as you like but it's no longer bussiness as usual,look at who is speaking,the outfit are occupied with the task of protecting our bushes and forests where the animals on two legs from sudan and liyba use to converge and plot their evil acts including hiding weapons and u are here talking arrant nonsense u should be ashamed of ur lame defense,how did Nnamdi Kanu despite all your numerous check points and surveillance got his weapons first of all cheesy u can't say so how did your useless intelligence know where ESN operates or not cheesy
Your defense is hereby rendered null and void

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by supercase1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Yeah,your donations is needed ipob is gradually proving to enemies that our donations are not in vain and we are gradually stepping up our game
All eyes are now on buhari to make any funny cattle behaviours cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
BafanaBafana:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by BafanaBafana: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2020
supercase1:

Yeah,your donations is needed ipob is gradually proving to enemies that our donations are not in vain and we are gradually stepping up our game
All eyes are now on buhari to make any funny cattle behaviours cheesy
Stepping up your game in video editing grin
Re: . by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mind what you wish others cause it may bounce back to you...someone said he will make Nigeria ungovernable if he lose the election....well, he won and is he governing in peace? Karma is real.
Old Eastern region have ESN and Enugu have ineffective Forest Guard. Here in Bonny Island, Militants and Pirates are operating with no Navy personnel to question them. Far North is already in chaos with bandits, kidnappers and Boko Haram. Soon the South West youth will pick up arms because the so called Ameotokun are in cooperation with their Obas who collect bribe and 1 cow annually from the Fulani nomad who are harbouring the bad elements....so tell me how peace will remain in South west? Nsogbu di.

The must confused people in this current state of anarchy are the Igalas, Idomas, TV and Jukun people who will be trapped in battle line.

Buhari should provide me like #100M and I will start a campaign that will unity the aggrieved tribes together if only He will stop ruling with sentiment

May God Help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: . by supercase1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Mind what you wish others cause it may bounce back to you...someone said he will make Nigeria ungovernable if he lose the election....well, he won and is he governing in peace? Karma is real.
Old Eastern region have ESN and Enugu have ineffective Forest Guard. Here in Bonny Island, Militants and Pirates are operating with no Navy personnel to question them. Far North is already in chaos with bandits, kidnappers and Boko Haram. Soon the South West youth will pick up arms because the so called Ameotokun are in cooperation with their Obas who collect bribe and 1 cow annually from the Fulani nomad who are harbouring the bad elements....so tell me how peace will remain in South west? Nsogbu di.

The must confused people in this current state of anarchy are the Igalas, Idomas, TV and Jukun people who will be trapped in battle line.

Buhari should provide me like #100M and I will start a campaign that will unity the aggrieved tribes together if only He will stop ruling with sentiment

May God Help Nigeria
It's either u are a northern/yorubs Muslim a paid NL miscreant or a young and ignorant fellow but let's assume the later that's why I would be lenient with you
Nigeria can never be one because it's a failed contraception and experiment by our colonial masters there is no way two captains can be in one ship northeners eg Arrewa and their illiterate alhamajiris that refused to be responsible to their miserable and bigoted lives can't dictate how and what Nigerians must do.Its high time we show them the place they rightfully belong that is the deserts of Libya and sudan.we can never have anything in common with them and yet we expect development in this country

Wait a minute so u wan use style style cash out 100 milli from 9ja and d same tym make bubu repent cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
ESN has my full support. For long, armed terrorists such as the Nigerian Army and killer herdsmen, have felt they could do whatever they liked in Igbo land because there was no armed group there. Now they know better

1 Like

Re: . by cheruv: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

May God Help Nigeria
Where on bonny island do you stay?
Re: . by Ferya(f): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
supercase1:

owk noted and thanks

Back to the topic the useless bully Buhari and his uncircumcised Fulani army only knows how to threaten cowards and am glad Nnamdi Kanu had stepped up his game.The army knows what is about to hit them hence they are scared of drawing the first blood.
Those guys(ESN)got machine guns,sniper rifles,mortars,RPGs, sophisticated IEDs, mines which could take out and completely disable the few armoured vehicles the handicapped Nigerian army has cheesy cheesy they also got manpads and mobile surface to air missile systems which could bring down whatever the Nigerian airforce send to attack them.
That's what we call bussiness

Well written! God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Arrest, Says We Can Never Be Divided Anymore / We Don't Need Biafra, New Ohanaeze President General, Obiozor, Tells Nnamdi Kanu / We Can't Have A President That Just Sits And Blames Everyone - NEF Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.