Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) (728 Views)

Twitter Wig Vendor, Dragged Over N75k Fake Hair And Unpaid N150k Loan / English Student Suffers Swollen Head After Using Fake Hair Dye / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by Galatians: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
African women see nothing wrong fixing other races' hair on their head.

I dey shame for them.

Evil has become normal and celebrated, but they still want other races to respect us.

I love natural African hair more than the fake hair they fix.

1 Like

Re: African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by mountmoriah(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by falcon01: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Their perception of beauty is what the white man shows them.
Re: African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by goodmorning40: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
But you admire the fake hair on their head even though you don't like it
Re: African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by kumulus(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
To think majority of this hair are donations to monasteries and sorts lol,I was having a convo with a lady the other day and we touched on female hair and accessories, how expensive they could be and all. So I asked if she knew where this expensive Brazilian and Peruvian hair come from.....you guessed right, she doesn't know nothing about the hair. Just like majority of the dumbs going crazy for bone straight right now.

Businessmen and women harvests and collect these human hair from temples and pay the monasteries token but sell it for exorbitant prices to the gullible many amongst our women. Shame

-Lloyd

1 Like

Re: African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
My own is when they start touching and admiring the wig on their bald head doing video showing their hair is long grin...sisters plz we know it ain't urs, it is fixed hair from maybe a dead Peruvian, Brazilian woman

1 Like

Re: African Women Are Shameless(fake Hair) by Galatians: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2020
goodmorning40:
But you admire the fake hair on their head even though you don't like it

I don't

(1) (Reply)

Trending Ankara Styles For Women / Oya Laugh: 15 Pictures Of "What I Showed My Tailor Versus What I Got / 20+ Red Nails Designs 2021: Mind Blowing Red Nails Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.