|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,620,389 members, 6,106,061 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 06:25 PM
|What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Kalatium(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2020|
Initially at the beginning of this year i started reading books to improve my life put at a point i stopped.
However, during the pandemic and being away from school for a long time, i had to device a means to utilize my time wisely.
One of the things i did to utilize my time was reading a quite number of books i hesitated reading before. Here are my top books:
1. Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill: This is the best book i have read so far. Although the book took me a while to complete because it was kinda long but i learned a lot. The book is both a self help and strategy to make money via thinking. And as the title says, you can surely think and grow rich.
2. The 50th Law by Robert Greene and 50 cent: This book is about fearlessness. The premise of the book is based on the fact that we don't go far in life because of our irrational fear that make us remain in our comfort zone due to fear of the unknown.
I use to have a chronic stage fright whenever i am to stand in public, so i do anything to avoid it. There was a time i lied in school some years that i was sick in order not to do a presentation. But as early as February this year i joined choir and Drama group. This increased my confidence.
3. Love yourself first by Marc Reklau : This book is about building a healthy self esteem. We care too much about what others think about us that we forgot to care about what we think about ourselves.
4. The Success Journey by John C. Maxwell : This book revolutionize my thinking about success. The problem for most people who want to be successful is not that they can’t achieve success. The main obstacle for them is that they misunderstand success.
5. The 48 laws of power by Robert Greene: I downloaded this book since 2019 but was hesitating on reading the book because it was also kinda long and some people were criticizing the book. This year i was able to read it completely and i must say the book is awesome. I learned how to deal with humans and how to maintain power.
6. The Entrepreneur Mind by Kevin D. Johnson: This is a practical book on being an entrepreneur. To goes in dept to give you the blueprint of an entrepreneur and what should go on in an entrepreneur mind.
I Highly recommend this books if you haven't read them.
What non fiction books have you read so far that had impact in your life?
Lalasticlala OAM4J Myndd44 Forano seun
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Newman20(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2020|
Mine will always be
"The power of positive thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale.
It helped me when I was slightly depressed.
I even heard a pastor repeat the contents of the book at one of his sermons. He passed it off as his own unfortunately.
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Kalatium(m): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2020|
Newman20:Yea... Read it some years ago. It is a very good book.
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Kalatium(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2020|
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Deejay1000(m): 7:23am On Jan 14|
Kalatium:send me email thru here i cant access my PM
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Blessedboy23(m): 7:37am On Jan 14|
Chat.dicted by joe clef
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Blessedboy23(m): 7:39am On Jan 14|
How to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Kalatium(m): 10:43am On Jan 14|
There was an eBook you were sending.
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Etinosa1234: 3:07pm On Jan 14|
Boss Pls send it to my email
The affiliate marketing book pls
|Re: What Books Have Impacted You In 2020? by Deejay1000(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59