Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,238 members, 7,825,923 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria (297 Views)

Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2020
would love to hear the view of fellow Nigerians.
Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by princeSammyz: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2020
I will take, but not once it lands. I'll be in batch x. The op will be batch A

3 Likes

Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2020
princeSammyz:
I will take, but not once it lands. I'll be in batch x. The op will be batch A
me sef they reason am

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Yeah definitely, and be free to engage normal activities without the fear of contracting the virus.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:02am On Dec 31, 2020
I'll take 30 days after Mr president, information minister and the cabals have taken theirs. I want observe something first. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by Luckydubby7(m): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2020
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by PolymathAdeoye(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2021
So finally am about taking the covid 19 vaccine..a couple of my friends who have taken theirs complained of weakness and fever which lasted for about a day or two so they had to take pcm. For me am taking it cos of the card attached so it wont cause trouble when I travel out of the country. That's the main reason.
Re: Would You Take The Covid 19 Vaccine Once It Lands Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
So yesterday I finally took the covid vaccine..initially it was just the pain around the site of injection..then towards evening I started having chills. That kind of feeling when you are having malaria. It worsened through the night had to sleep under the duvet. So this morning I took paracetamol 1gm did same yesterday before going out for the days activity. Its subsiding now and I feel much better. Also got a text message of the vaccine number. Hope to take the 2nd shot in August. Actually the major reason I took the vaccine is so that it wouldnt pose as a hindrance when I go HAABROAD cos these ppl can be funny times them fit talk say without the covid vaccine card them no go allow you enter their soil.person go con dey run up and down na why I talk say make I take am. Cos I saw what ppl went through before getting their NIN..something I did effortless in 2013/ 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Contact FINLAB For All Your Medical Diagnostic Equipment And Hospital Furniture / Experiencing Constant Lower Abdomen Pain, Beware Of Prostatitis / HIV Vaccine Is Finally Visible Thanks To Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.