Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Wont Disturb The Peace Of Ghana - John Mahama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Wont Disturb The Peace Of Ghana - John Mahama (447 Views)

John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Disturb The Peace Of Ghana - John Mahama by mrox4d(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Former President John Dramani Mahama has assured the people of Ghana that he cherishes the peace of the country therefore, he will not act in any way to destroy it.

The Presidential Candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) said he values Ghana and all the people.

Mr Mahama explained that he refused to accept the results of the 2020 elections because of, among other things, his principles.

Addressing the nation on Wednesday December 30 after he filed a petition at the Supreme Court to challenge the results of the polls, Mr Mahama said “Increasingly, many of us who are trying to understand how the electoral commission arrived at the results of this last elections are being advised to forego the issues in the interest of peace.

“We are being reminded that Ghanaians are a peace loving people and Ghana unlike many other nations on our dear continent of Africa have not succumbed to war or been plagued with violence.
follow my page....https://www.facebook.com/2029914723711507/posts/3642682939101336/?app=fbl

Re: I Wont Disturb The Peace Of Ghana - John Mahama by dawnomike(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2020
For the Love of his country or for lack of credence to challenge the outcome of the election...?
Re: I Wont Disturb The Peace Of Ghana - John Mahama by SlurUsername1: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2020
You better not, otherwise you'll be gbagboed and jammehed at the same time.
Our General Is watching with rapt attention

Re: I Wont Disturb The Peace Of Ghana - John Mahama by Chicagoesontop: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Ghana is a peaceful country and they love their peace and can't trade it for anything, not in Nigeria where violence and killings are the order of the day.. I weep for Nigeria entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Merkel Urge Putin To Withdraw Troop From Ukraine Border / Genesis Of The Current Israel-palestine Flare Up / How Africans Were Exterminated In Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.