Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. (973 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Mechanical Weeding Machine For Cassava, Vegetables & Maize Farms! / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by Jamestown123: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Hi, good evening everyone.about 500 hectares of land for cassava cultivation available here in Benue. We can partner, the land belongs to my community, but they are willing to give me the land for this large project, because they believe it's also going to bring employment to the community at large. About 30, million will be able to handle the project, I must not be the one to be in charge of the farm, you can bring expert and your company team along provided we can agree on a good contract. All I will get is just 10% and 5 % for the community of profits made from the farm. You can PM me for further discussion. You don't buy or lease the land, you pay after profit made.
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by Mide3367: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Jamestown123:
Hi, good evening everyone.about 500 hectares of land for cassava cultivation available here in Benue. We can partner, the land belongs to my community, but they are willing to give me the land for this large project, because they believe it's also going to bring employment to the community at large. About 30, million will be able to handle the project, I must not be the one to be in charge of the farm, you can bring expert and your company team along provided we can agree on a good contract. All I will get is just 10% and 5 % for the community of profits made from the farm. You can PM me for further discussion. You don't buy or lease the land, you pay after profit made.
this sounds good. How about cost of clearing and cost of cassava stems?
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by Jamestown123: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Mide3367:
this sounds good. How about cost of clearing and cost of cassava stems?
Hi good morning sir. Well cost of clearing is dependent on the company you meet to handle the project. So far I have met with 2 construction company for the deforestation of the land, and the price was between 140k to 150k per day. But for the tractor, I haven't gotten someone for that. But people are saying implore their service will cost about 30k per day, but I haven't confirmed yet. And for the cassava stems, we can always get from Ibadan in large quantities. Thank you sir.
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by Mide3367: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Jamestown123:
Hi good morning sir. Well cost of clearing is dependent on the company you meet to handle the project. So far I have met with 2 construction company for the deforestation of the land, and the price was between 140k to 150k per day. But for the tractor, I haven't gotten someone for that. But people are saying implore their service will cost about 30k per day, but I haven't confirmed yet. And for the cassava stems, we can always get from Ibadan in large quantities. Thank you sir.
you need to get cost of complete set up na not half baked info u are dishing out for ur to eat like that. What if it purges our belle?
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by Jamestown123: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Mide3367:
you need to get cost of complete set up na not half baked info u are dishing out for ur to eat like that. What if it purges our belle?
Sir according to my post, I said earlier that you can bring expert along. I must not be the one to handle the project.
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by pillarmaria(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is not a bad proposal.... I wish I had the financial strength to key into it.
Please which LGA are you from in Benue State?
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by josh6633: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Which Local govt in Benue State. I can supply any amount of cassava stem TME 419 certified from IITA in any location u want. Call me 08105976414
Re: Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. by Jamestown123: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
pillarmaria:
This is not a bad proposal.... I wish I had the financial strength to key into it.
Please which LGA are you from in Benue State?
I can't believe I'm just seeing this sef. I'm in Otukpo LG

(1) (Reply)

FG Commissions The Largest Silos In West Africa / Making Floating Fish Feed With Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder / Why-plastic-pond-and-tarpaulin-pond Is Best For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.