Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! (383 Views)

I Finally Joined Nairaland! / How Many Of Your Posts Have Make Front Page Since You Joined Nairaland? / Just Realized I Joined Nairaland Years Before Lalasticlacla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Bede2u(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2020
11 years of fun
11 years of learning new concepts
11 years of banters
And 11 years of being banned by mynd 44 whenever I clap back on one of his fellow Yoro Móslems undecided

I would say that I have learnt more real life stuff on nairaland than I ever learned in university.

The politics section
The travel section
The Auto section
The property section
The romance section

These have been my favourite.

Shout out to seun for this amazing forum
Shout out to mods and super mods
Shout out to my Igbo family
Shout out to my yoruba frenemies
Shout out to my Fulani terrorists undecided

God bless.

I'm ready for another 11 years with y'all!

Please to the mod who banned me from May to December 30, how can you ban an old nairaland alumni for that long over minor banter? Not fair at all. We move

2 Likes

Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Princessogaraya(f): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2020
welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by espn(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Bede2u:
10 years of fun
10 years of learning new concepts
10 years of banters
And 10 years of being banned by mynd 44 whenever I clap back on one of his fellow Yoro Móslems undecided

I would say that I have learnt more real life stuff on nairaland than I ever learned in university.

The politics section
The travel section
The Auto section
The property section
The romance section

God bless.

Please to the mod who banned me from May to December 30, how can you ban an old nairaland alumni for that long over minor banter? Not fair at all. We move
lol yours is small...someone banned me till 2022...I laughed brother...before then I would be among the richest and most successful out of this part of the world. I will def come back for the person...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Bede2u:

Na so Dem ban my 6 years moniker last year cry na so I come create another one kiss kiss kiss cry

1 Like

Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Bede2u(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2020
espn:
lol yours is small...someone banned me till 2022...I laughed brother...before then I would be among the richest and most successful out of this part of the world. I will def come back for the person...
lol I know the person but I no go talk sha grin
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by dudusky007(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2020
it's been 11yrs u join...like say na work or dem dey pay u
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by parkervero(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2020
If not because seun is more money centric than taking nairaland to an enviable height, you dare not post rubbish or violate rules in a sub on reddit without getting ban. But because nairaland is as lawless or ruleless as Nigeria itself that's why people post nudes, bully, curse, threat, and insult and still get away with it.

1 Like

Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Bede2u(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2020
dudusky007:
it's been 11yrs u join...like say na work or dem dey pay u
we helped build this website from obscurity to the largest African online forum. It's an achievement. Plus I have learnt too much from this website...so I'm returning my thanks
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by espn(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Bede2u:
lol I know the person but I no go talk sha grin
lol...life wey no hard at all...
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Kaybaba5(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Bede2u:
11 years of fun
11 years of learning new concepts
11 years of banters
And 11 years of being banned by mynd 44 whenever I clap back on one of his fellow Yoro Móslems undecided

The politics section
The travel section
The Auto section
The property section
The romance section

God bless.

11yrs, u dey learn where we dey.....never received ban till now registered 2007, can u beat dat
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Bede2u(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kaybaba5:

11yrs, u dey learn where we dey.....never received ban till now registered 2007, can u beat dat
cos you are not active in politics section. One mod there is very wicked cheesy
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by meobizy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
3,011 comments. LWKMD.
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by Bede2u(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
meobizy:
3,011 comments. LWKMD.
now 3013...I have paid my dues angry angry
Re: It's Been 11 Years I Joined Nairaland! by paix(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Same year bro. I have really learned a lot here.

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Of Debt Is Killing Me / Hello Umuahia, Bolt Is Here / Topical Finasteride Treatment For Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.