Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki (19589 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day / ₦544m Grass-Cutting Fraud: Court Admits More Exhibits Against Babachir Lawal / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Broken2020:

Oh no wonder, that guy is really jobless.
Oh actually he's not.
Forming a nuisance on the internet space stubbornly without regard for common sense or decorum is a full time, energy sapping job.
I don't think I could spare so much energy in that endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

If they dont,obaseki is gone sir
By frivolities, I mean his attempt to downplay the press release given by UI.
A lot of us actually think very low of UI.
But I know politics has no sacred place where sanity is required.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Oju4190: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2020
ogmask:

Relax bro.... court matter na turn by turn Nigeria limited. The plaintiff has the floor hence you have not heard from UI. When it's the time for the defence to call witnesses and tender evidence the matter go tilt to their side.
The defendant shod b thinking how he will defend himself so that he will not go to jail 4 perjury
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Broken2020: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oh actually he's not.
Forming a nuisance on the internet space stubbornly without regard for common sense or decorum is a full time, energy sapping job.
I don't think I could spare so much energy in that endeavour.

You have a perfect description of his job grin

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Broken2020: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Eriggs:
yes for Ouagadougou... yeye dey smell grin grin grin

You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Dansuqi: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

By frivolities, I mean his attempt to downplay the press release given by UI.
A lot of us actually think very low of UI.
But I know politics has no sacred place where sanity is required.

The press release is irrelevant sir except ui is brought to court to testify.courts are not concerned by outside happenings but what is brought to court sir.infact,if ui comes to court,they will worsen matters for obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by capatainrambo: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2020
guy222:
The distance between you and sense is like from kano to lagos on foot
zombie shift

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by frog12: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
clearly this PROFESSOR does not work with UI, so this is weak . until we hear from UI vice chancellor. they are also saying he NEVER worked at AFRINVEST for those years. nigerians like technicality

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Dansuqi: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2020
frog12:
clearly this PROFESSOR does not work with UI, so this is weak . until we hear from UI vice chancellor. they are also saying he NEVER worked at AFRINVEST for those years. nigerians like technicality

You are not getting it.apc presented him to bring his certificate since he graduated same year and same dept with obaseki and his degree and that of obaseki have clear differences.how come? If someone from ui is brought to court,he will complicate matters for obaseki

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Tareq1105: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Once you claim to be a graduate then you have to produce your certificate.

isthatso:

I am not sure the argument is whether he graduated from UI or not. I think the argument is over whether he presented forged documents to get admission to UI.

I dont know why all these politicians bother themselves (both sides). The constitution does not require a degree so why chase a man over degree when he has school leaving certificate, also why tender a degree to INEC when you can Just tender your school leaving certificate?
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by hohafrank(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97574237:

Fine boy,
Take a look at the year 'Bubu' completed his Masters in Pennsylvania in America,
Were you born then kiddo?
Oshisko!

Wailers, continue asking for his WAEC certificate......

Brigadier-General Muhammadu Buhari with the Commandant of the United States Army War College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Major-General DeWitt C. Smith, on completion of his Masters degree in Strategic Studies, class of 1980.

Happy viewing!
wink
Product of quota system.Nothing upstair.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Tareq1105:
Once you claim to be a graduate then you have to produce your certificate.

The point is you dont have to claim to be a graduate even if you are.

see ogun state governor, the man did not do youth corp, so he borrowed himself some sense and tendered just waec.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. You guys self. So where's the cabal now?
You better change your certainty level to 00.8%
let's wait and see now. There's a reason no bigwigs has decamped from APC in Edo state, those commissioners and assembly members are low-key.

There's a reason obaseki hasn't appointed anybody and postponed it till the court case is over.

So who's me to decide when bigwigs are sure of the case? Let's watch, na nigeria we dey

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

The press release is irrelevant sir except ui is brought to court to testify.courts are not concerned by outside happenings but what is brought to court sir.infact,if ui comes to court,they will worsen matters for obaseki

How will that be

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Dansuqi: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How will that be

See,you are also right that ui cannot engage in frivolities.they are the best in nigeria and must act wisely by not coming to testify.if they come to court, they will be faced with several discrepancies which will bring conflicting answers that would embarrass them.they better stay away.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Dansuqi: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
let's wait and see now. There's a reason no bigwigs has decamped from APC in Edo state, those commissioners and assembly members are low-key.

There's a reason obaseki hasn't appointed anybody and postponed it till the court case is over.

So who's me to decide when bigwigs are sure of the case? Let's watch, na nigeria we dey

Its like apc are interested in this case
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Hoelujohn: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
chinjo:
Excercise in futility. No amount of conspuracies by oshiomhole can change the will of God. University of Ibadan has said it for the upteenth time that obaseki Graduated from the institution while Oshiomhole that does not have waec certificate is insisting on removing him. May God disgrace Oshiomhole and his cohorts.
Sorry my brother. I understand your pains. But why doesn't he want his submitted documents to be accepted by the court since it was issued by UI?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its like apc are interested in this case
some bigwigs said the reason oshiomole withdraw his suspension case from court was because of this case, he negotiated with them.

You know how some cabal were supporting obaseki because of 2023? The quarrel has been settled and all arrangements has been made.

Obaseki has nobody backing him in APC again, if abba kyari was still alive, it would have been very difficult for ize iyamu.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Awoo88: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2020
People should not take it easy with the court ooo. Tanko and his gang can wake up tomorrow and say what U I said about the certificate does not matter. Edo people should be ready to defend their mandate including letting judges know that they can not turn our law on it head like they did in imo state

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by moodyguy: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
damicruise111:
UI has cleared the air already what does Oshiomole want again
Let Lawyers chop on top him head na .....let him share some of the looted funds.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by moodyguy: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Truth is there is something fishy about Obaseki's certificate which he revealed to Oshiomhole when they were friends. That is why we need to be very cateful of the information we disclose to our friends. A friend today may be an enemy tomorrow
UI already said he graduated from there. Oshiomhole is just a stubborn goat.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by moodyguy: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
isthatso:

I am not sure the argument is whether he graduated from UI or not. I think the argument is over whether he presented forged documents to get admission to UI.

I dont know why all these politicians bother themselves (both sides). The constitution does not require a degree so why chase a man over degree when he has school leaving certificate, also why tender a degree to INEC when you can Just tender your school leaving certificate?
So if u had a degree result to tender would u just trash it to the bin.For history sake I bet u wud tender it.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Oketwin(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97574237:

Fine boy of Nairaland,
Take a look at the year 'Bubu' completed his Masters in Pennsylvania in America,
Were you born then kiddo?
Oshisko!

Wailers, continue asking for his WAEC certificate......

Brigadier-General Muhammadu Buhari with the Commandant of the United States Army War College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Major-General DeWitt C. Smith, on completion of his Masters degree in Strategic Studies, class of 1980.

Happy viewing!
wink
nzuzu were bubu weac certificate

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by surgical: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
HitRun:

This Prof. Does not know what he is saying here. You can scale down even an A2 document into A4
it's an evidence that all supporters of APC irrespective of their level of education are dumb not smart,and unintelligent,
Major reason the country is in a quagmire, you can't have these type of characters ruling a country and expect progress.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by surgical: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Awoo88:
People should not take it easy with the court ooo. Tanko and his gang can wake up tomorrow and say what U I said about the certificate does not matter. Edo people should be ready to defend their mandate including letting judges know that they can not turn our on it head like they did in imo state
you are very right,if they can give the governorship to uzodinma in imo,my brother expect anything from this government of impunity.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Don27tiky(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
BigSarah:
Is this not the same result he presented during his first term?
you should have asked pdp that question. Why didn't they take him to court then. Guess they didn't know. Guess apc had a reason for refusing to allow him run

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki by Don27tiky(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Awoo88:
People should not take it easy with the court ooo. Tanko and his gang can wake up tomorrow and say what U I said about the certificate does not matter. Edo people should be ready to defend their mandate including letting judges know that they can not turn our on it head like they did in imo state
hope u told bayelsa and zamfara people to also defend their mandate then.I know ur interest though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso / Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.