Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures (58379 Views)

He Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser, Daniel Anthony, Shares Swimwear Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by collis: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Realtord43:
The only recognised Nigeria actress in the world.

The rest are insha allah and Olosho grin
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, if you want to learn the most transparent way to make money from forex, check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6338458/best-way-make-money-forex
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by mrkings84(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Coronavirus123:
To be a celebrity good sha... all the picture wey I dey post for my IG wey I for dey inside pool still dey there with one like... from me.

But at least now ur comment has attracted 3likes in nl. Congrats
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Realtord43:

Stop abeg! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Realtord43:

Lol if we're talking about olosho it's actually Genevieve. She's been a hoe since her teenage years and even had a child at a very young age, graduated to sleeping with directors and also using Indian powder to get roles. grin grin she's one of the pioneer oloshos.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by DimIsaac10(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Realtord43:

Nawaoooo..
Ur bad mouth is second to none
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by offset67(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
:omilf
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Buffalo2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gucciballer:
Her Ti ku
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
I just love this woman, there are not a lot of women I admire but Gene is among the top 5 , the rest being

Erykah Badu
Alicia Keys
Brandy
Toni Braxton

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nothing new about her body again ...we've seen enough of her

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by faceland: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
You days (of being sexy) are over ma.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by faceland: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Next time hire a real photographer. This person made you look silly.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by koning: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
She's even afraid to show ordinary swimwear. Not to mention a bikini. Is she getting ashamed of her body?.

I don't like half-measures. It's either - or- for me.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Fmghewzy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Cuntface:

Even omotola and funke akindele are olosho too??

You kids will just open mouth and spew rubbish in public forum.
Don't you have family training?

The idiot might not be a kid,he could be an adult,who never grew up mentally

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by pinknipple: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
If I can't have this girl on earth,

ll definitely have her in hell.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Adakintroy:
Aunty you no go young forever..go marry and have children.

All this single and free is because you young.

By the time of 55 and wrinkles start to set in and the clothes no longer fit or hang on the shoulders as you use to...you will wish for something more.

Underneath too the priority form materialism and the rest too will also change.

Then you will know life is in stages.

That mic no get volume o. Abeg, loud am well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by BigBrother9ja: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
Realtord43:

[/s]
Or deh

In your senseless opinion abi?
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Derrylatei:
Enjoy your life Gene, life no get part 2.

Where is the jetty for this boat or take-off point?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by lildush(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dis 1 don turn scrap.... I remember when she was star girl of nollywood... Did life no balance ooo

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by kabillionaire(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
which kind stinginess bi this, even inside swimsuit ma u no wan make we look well, na waoh for u oo

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by naijapage(f): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Despirado121:
Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has Devotional shared pictures of herself looking stunning in a Swimwear, Igbere TV reports.

The 41-year-old shared the pictures on social media on Tuesday.

She did not caption Her post but chose to let her pictures do the talking.

Among those who liked the pictures are fellow actors Yvonne Nelson and Stan Nze.

Genevieve regularly shares pictures of herself on social media.

On Christmas day she blessed her followers with a video of herself imitating American actor Alfonso Ribeiro’s dance move on The Fresh Prince of Bel‑Air series.

Genevieve made her directorial debut in the 2019 movie, Lionheart, which became the first Nigerian movie to be submitted for an Oscar.

The movie was disqualified due to the fact that most of its dialogue in English, which is against the Academy’s rule for Foreign language films.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJYjo3YsIuo/?igshid=8dt9f5tkw6vb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by Dove1998(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
https://share.studentsearncash.co/cheyisparky
Try this and u won't regret it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by KingDash: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
post=97580482:
Can the OP and the moderator that moved this to the Frontpage change the topic to Genevieve Nnaji Shares Long jacket and Beautiful Fulani Hat Pictures please?
People will still open the thread for krissake!
Make una no carry dis kin tin enter 2021 biko.

This is the beautiful Genny all of us @[b][/b] know.......
I just need 3hrs with Genny inside room. the woman too fine.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by E2eGAYMl7: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:36am On Jan 01, 2021
I don’t understand this lady anymore undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.