Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Evaluate Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evaluate Yourself (116 Views)

Do Not Evaluate Your Self Worth Or Value With Worldly Parameters / Don't Evaluate the Success of a Minister and Ministry by these 11 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evaluate Yourself by jonatoye(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Evaluate Yourself

WORD FOR TODAY
The best way to prepare for the next phase of your life is to evaluate how you've lived so far. Truthful and sincere evaluation brings about the required instructions for positive change that your life earnestly desire!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Here I am. Witness against me before the LORD and before His anointed: Whose ox have I taken, or whose donkey have I taken, or whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed, or from whose hand have I received any bribe with which to blind my eyes? I will restore it to you." (1Samuel 12:3 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the prophet Samuel discovered that he will no longer lead the Israelites; he saw a need to allow them to evaluate both his life and leadership style. By the virtue of the people's evaluation; he set a good record of integrity and righteousness. There is a need for you to evaluate your life to see what your scorecard will be by both human and God's standard.

Despite the privilege of living till date can you boldly say the Lord is well pleased with you? Are you living in obedience or disobedience to God's word? What role did you play in either blessing or destroying people's life, marriage, academics, career and ministry? Do you live up to God's expectation? Do you think you made significant progress in all ramification of life? Are you fulfilling the purpose of your existence?

+ What will God and humanity miss if He decides to stop our existence any time from now?

Lord! Give me a light that I may see the clear picture of what my life represents in your presence and give me the grace to change and be who you want me to be in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Everything in life will surely come to an end; factual evaluation of your life brings desired favourable change and promising ending!!!

Have a Promising Thursday!!!
Re: Evaluate Yourself by L0g1C(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!! / A Lesson In Leadership / Pastor Jesse Duplantis Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.