Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) (50505 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give am money him collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

Anybody wey sabi who get this quote go chop small airtime for my hand smiley

Na my own Xmas giveaway be that

Correct quote is the love of money is the root of evil

--peace

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Andyblaze: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Indaboski bahose
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Diffpussies(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Check my sig
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by m140(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Omo Igbo
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by JIkaba(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Quite by 'Umu Obiligbo'
CandyOps:

My pastor dey tell me say "money is the root of evil" but I give am money him collect am. Money is the root of evil but you no dey reject money.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by hopexter(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Self called prophet. There's no way he was gonna miss being an Anambra man. Desperate to make money by whatever ways or means just to impress and oppress his fellow Ipob. 75% of the Igbos in IKOYI PRISON are Anambrians grin grin

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Shine86: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Lol send the phone number na.. u try wink
no it's umuobiligbo. Candy pls check the difference in the two spellings u will know who won grin

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Blackestjunior(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Who go do end of the year for me

Just 1K I will be very happy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by merits(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
galaxylauncher:
Onitsha based Prophet Odumeje stormed an event in Alor with bundle of dollars in his hand. In the event he spoke in solidarity of Igwe of Alor in Idemili north of Anambra State

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1846796468810637/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCBTRgLib0
And his followers dieing in penury

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Another Pulpit Hoodlum
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
YOU CAN IMAGINE ALL THIS NONSENSE

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
miracood:
erigga!

grin grin grin who be this? na F9 u get

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Jamatips: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Umu obiligbo..
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by deeway200(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

not money
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
longetivity:
Yahoo + hoodlum pastor grin
He is a BIG THIEF and COCAINE pusher.
What's the difference between him and someone who chose to spray 500 Naira notes bundles/wraps...?
The person that gave 50k in Naira is far better than Odumeje that arrived with just 1 dollar note × 100 pieces
He should have gone for $100 note/bill rather than $1.

He should have gone for Benjamin Franklin rather than George Washington.
Since his head is not correct grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Heineken:
umu obiligbo - Culture ft phyno and flavour. Make I follow too bro?

Correct man. na how to get una phone number now be another thing

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by teeboy100(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
and righteousness will say we should pay tithe, who is enjoying it now
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is this a pastor?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jamatips:

Umu obiligbo..
how to get ur numbers is the wahala
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Friday20: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Another religion idiot on the loose again.

If its other tribe that do this now insults will be raining on him but now to some folks oh its husslling, oh he is Lion of shit and blabla shit.

Noise maker arrogant nonentity. There are many pastors of igbo origing who are billionaures but yet you can never see them displaying silly like this bleaching a s s hole WWE royal rumble fake things.

I naturally hate noise makers. Empty barrel always make much silly noise.

If efcc go after him now then you will hear Yoruba and Hausa hate igbo damn shit but they will forget Bishop Okonkwo etc are made men but no noise.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by kaysir095: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Love of money.

Na my own Xmas giveaway be that[/quote]
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Heineken(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

Correct man. na how to get una phone number now be another thing
bro thanks. I go post am here.. You won't quote so I can remove. Mtn more blessings boss

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Joker...
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by chosengocap: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps:

modified- abeg I done get like 6 correct answers. Giveaway is over before I go do pass myself cheesy

The love of money is the root of all evil not money itself but the love of it.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Badgers14: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
What he has in his hands is like a wrapper of $1 or say 2 wrappers at most which equals $200.

$200 = N 77,600. ($1 = N388).

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by CandyOps(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shine86:
no it's umuobiligbo. Candy pls check the difference in the two spellings u will know who won grin

post the phone number na. u try u sabi book
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by PilgrimZero(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
galaxylauncher:
Onitsha based Prophet Odumeje stormed an event in Alor with bundle of dollars in his hand. In the event he spoke in solidarity of Igwe of Alor in Idemili north of Anambra State

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1846796468810637/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCBTRgLib0
The good thing is, we will all render account before our maker when the time comes. Bottom line - finally we go all see who been dey whine us.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The glorification of mammon!

May God deliver us from these blind leaders. Amen!
May God deliver blind followers.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Clinghton: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
When the current is high the bulbs glow too bright and shatter.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) by Heineken(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
CandyOps na man you be bro. I get the mtn card now. God go start better work for your body this new year..I celebrate you baba

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos