Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! (753 Views)

Azu River Massacre: The Souls Of Our Youths Cry Out For Revenge... / What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) / Tony Kabaka: "Obaseki Used, Dumped Us" - Some APC Youths Cry Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by jayp92: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Emmanuel Waye, the National Publicity Secretary of Arewa Consultative Forum, says members of the forum are very sad and depressed over the wanton killings recorded in the region and that like many others, he has lost faith in President Buhari’s administration.

Waye made this known in an interview with Channels TV on Wednesday, December 30. While addressing the deplorable state of security across the country, Waye said

“We are very very depressed. We are very sad in the ACF. Nobody is happy because of what has been happening to our people.
How can I have faith in someone who presides over this kind of thing? I had faith in him when I followed him as a reporter and he chased away some foreigners who were coming to kill us.
When he was coming to be President, I had faith in him. I witnessed how successful this man was in chasing enemies out of our country in 1983. But now, 300 people kidnapped in his home state.”

Waye added that no northerner is happy with the spate of killings and attacks in the region. He said fear rules the Northern region now so much that he like many others cannot go to their villages anymore.

“I can’t go to my home state of Taraba. The whole place is in chaos, they are killing people every day. That one is not publicised because there is no oil in Taraba. All over the north, there is insecurity. I have never felt unsafe like I feel now. What can I say? You have seen what is happening to our people,” he said

1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by Fahdiga1: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Your tears is just starting. Who are doing the killings, is it not your brothers that are killing each other. You can continue killing yourselves until you guys receive sense
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by tollyboy5(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2020
you better cry blood! Set of nonentity undecided
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by longetivity(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
To the people that read this, what are they saying please
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by DasaintHope(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Arrewa and yarimo how market
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by Paperwhite(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2020
No! Bubu have made the north safe and secure.So enjoy! #EndSARS is the problem.Una must well by force.
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
None of my business, karma never disappoint
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by johnmartus(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don't blame Buhari for insecurity... insecurity have been motto for northern Nigeria over two decades...Meanwhile you're not yet ready to solve it.

This old man can't tell me he dn't know who are behind this menace.
Shekarau bokoharahm commander is not a ghost that dude not fell from heaven. He has father, mother, brothers and uncle. You stupid northern elites continue playing to gallery...

Another election is coming where you will be forming big boss just because of national cake.
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by virginboy1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Arewa Youths.

SoroSoke' undecided
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by KoleDgreat2020(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
These guys are bunch of Chameleons. U praise PMB today, U blame him tomorrow. U attack the South today and praise the North tomorrow.. Who are they deceiving? even those on this platform
Re: Arewa Youths Cry Out: We Are Very Sad And Depressed In The Arewa!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
To cry for help is a huge step in the right direction

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Expose Current Situation About Arrest And Next To Happen (video) / MURIC Advocates Power Shift To The South, Backs Tinubu For 2023 / Unknown Gunmen[UGM]: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.