Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,731 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank (1309 Views)

Old Naira Deadline: See The Message From Access Bank (photos) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by adedehinbo(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Sometimes this year I was relieved from my official job due to covid pandemic which affected business!
I invested on poultry business which I just sold out my birds which was totally 500+ saved in my mum's account.
I intend to get a car for Uber business which I just priced at 750,left with 250 to complete the payment
Now I need an advice on how I can successfully obtain the 250k balance and pays back monthly with interest.
Note this account had been receiving heavy funds for years.
I need the loan so as to get productive in the coming year.
Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by Heartbender: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Last year ke. Is your daddy Lai Mohammed? Kai!

Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2020
adedehinbo:
Sometimes last year I was relieved from my official job due to covid pandemic which affected business!
I invested on poultry business which I just sold out my birds which was totally 500+ saved in my mum's account.
I intend to get a car for Uber business which I just priced at 750,left with 250 to complete the payment
Now I need an advice on how I can successfully obtain the 250k balance and pays back monthly with interest.
Note this account had been receiving heavy funds for years.
I need the loan so as to get productive in the coming year.
Proceed to the bank to speak with your account officer... It is easier to secure such loan if you run a current or corporate account with the bank. Savings account may not get you the loan. Give it a try
Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by adedehinbo(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2020
dawnomike:
Proceed to the bank to speak with your account officer... It is easier to secure such loan if you run a current or corporate account with the bank. Savings account may not get you the loan. Give it a try
it's a savings account but beaviy funded
Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by adedehinbo(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Heartbender:
Last year ke. Is your daddy Lai Mohammed? Kai!
sorry jare I almost forgot this year is even on,me I don dey 2021 mode
Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by dawnomike(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
adedehinbo:
it's a savings account but beaviy funded
Approach the bank for the loan... If they refuse you the loan on the basis of running a savings account, tell them you want to upgrade it to current account. You can revert your account type back to savings later on
Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by adedehinbo(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2020
dawnomike:
Approach the bank for the loan... If they refuse you the loan on the basis of running a savings account, tell them you want to upgrade it to current account. You can revert your account type back to savings later on
thanks so much for this,I hope it works
Re: How Can I Successfully Obtain A Loan From Access Bank by kashtanyi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Contact 08035708702

(1) (Reply)

Info On Free Trade Zones In Nigeria / Diamond Bank Double Speak And Fraudulent Practices / How To Write A Bussiness Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.