Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bitcoin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bitcoin (451 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin by ubongdo33: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Good morning nairalanders there is this app that is bought and I was told pay via bit coin

For example cryptominerpro app is a paid app.I contacted and messaged the person that gives the download link where I can download the app after payment.the app is $49 dollars(discount price) but from January next year it will be back to normal price $490. I joined their telegram channel and I also added the person that will give me the link.in the telegram channel of their group there were websites that buys and sells bitcoin like naira4dollar,paxful,idepay,yellowcard,localbitcoins etc,

I don't know about this ones like I don't know how I will send the amount of the app in bitcoin using these websites
Is there anyone that knows about how to send money via bitcoin on any of the websites.pls teach me I want to learn. Pls males and females teach me
Thank you
Pls share yours
Re: Bitcoin by ajexz: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Bitcoin by Seikiri1: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don't come back to nairaland and start complaining that you were duped... Na only you carry your leg go find dem oo.

The reason they are asking you to pay in Bitcoin is the fact that you will not be able to trace or track them when they have absconded with your money..
Be guided.
A word is enough for the wise.
Who have ear let him hear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum / 2022 Nursing Application Form Is Out, Registration Dateline Set And Link / Ebonyi State University Increases Student School Fees By %150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.