Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,095 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Never Take Laws Into Your Hands. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Take Laws Into Your Hands. (138 Views)

No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Take Laws Into Your Hands. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Sometimes whenever I think about what People has treated me in the past I feel like avenging them for all the pains and all the tears they made me shed. But do you know what I do never I remember such things I try to take my mind off it and a biblical verse comes to me " Vengeance is mine saith the Lord". No matter what any man might have treated you, rubbished you, embarrassed you, spoke evil about you. Never avenge any man but let God fight for you. The bible says for God shall fight for us and we shall hold her peace. Wait on the Lord and Let God fight for you.

Let God fight for you
Let God fight for you
Let God fight for you
Let God fight for you.

Vengeance can distort God's plan for your destiny.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Year 2021 - Our Year Of Divine Up-lifting / Christian Rulings On Taking Care Of Animals / Northern Elders Urges Nigerians To Resist Religious Incitement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.