Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) (29669 Views)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Cute Photos / Iyan Aladuke Birthday: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Wife / Firdous Inumidun Ajoke Adebayo: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by GEEBITE: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
He is actually 46.
UyaiIncomparabl:
He is 42, hyet looks appetizing and dashing. I can ride him all night long without getting tired. Thanks to his youthful look and seductive complexion.

While these "amoebic" species with potbellies and withered fingers here won't let me rest. grin

All of them na Insha Allah and elenu rirun. grin
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Digmygold: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nigeriaaa1960:
Suppose this guy is into footballing stuff he w'd h'v been telling us to celebrate him as he clocked 33 or 35... Mtcheeeew !

Femi Adebayo was born in 1972. He is 48 years old not 42. So you are still celebrating "football age". Dont be fooled. No be only footballers dey lie about age.
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Otunla236: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
If GOD can used you to bless me with any amount with this account number, Oluwaseun Timothy 3046501034, first bank. I pray from the bottom of my heart, you and your generation we not struggling before you survive in JESUS mighty name... Amen!!!

Thanks and GOD bless you abundantly!
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by afolarin60591: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Femolala
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Oracleforce: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Climbing on his father's achievement in the acting industry....
Happy birthday anyway.....
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Happy birthday to him and his lovely family
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by 2cribz: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
He started seeing money in 2017..3 years back, hez added weight,moved to another state,topped up his account,42 what an age.
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
happy birthday
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
CastedAyo:
Nollywood actor Femi Adebayo has praised God on his 42nd birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Apaadi actor shared a picture of himself wearing a Sermon Notes blue agbada in an Instagram post on Thursday.

He asked his fans to also thank God on his behalf.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcHuRLld65/?igshid=1d8ch7lob6fgx

In another post he shared a video of a man beating the talking drum and eulogizing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ZXyZANMnw

Igbere TV reports that Femi’s wife, Omotayo Adebayo showered praises on her husband in an Instagram post.

She said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJc6ForFyhr/?igshid=oqljuuuv7ck9

Toyin Abraham, Iyabo Ojo, Lateef Adedimeji, Kunle Afolayan among others have celebrated the actor.

Femi had kicked off his birthday celebration with cash giveaway to his followers.

On Wednesday he gave out five thousand Naira each courtesy of two people.

The actor also received a portrait from Mr Latin’s students and production crew.

Femi is the son of veteran actor Adebayo Salami.

He married Omotayo in 2016.

They have a son.
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
he was born in 1972....
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Coinbased: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by double0seven(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He is 42, yet looks appetizing and dashing. I can ride him all night long without getting tired. Thanks to his youthful look and seductive complexion.

While these "amoebic" species with potbellies and withered fingers here won't let me rest. grin

All of them na Insha Allah and elenu rirun. grin

Lazy someone claiming to be able to ride all night long.....
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
So people with more than a wife too use wedding ring cool
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by E2eGAYMl7: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.