Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

"I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals (1749 Views)

Bbnaija: Vee Looking Amazing In Owambe Themed Pictures / Meet First Ever Bbnaija Housemates In 2006 / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Victoria Adeyele, affectionately known as Vee has revealed how her boyfriend 'Neo' makes her feel, saying that he is the sweetest boyfriend ever.

The 2020 BBNaija lockdown finalist said this in a tweet she released via her official Twitter page on 31st December, 2020.

She wrote;

"I have the sweetest...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by Alive123: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
i pray they end well
Re: "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lol. I see Venita couldn’t chase her away. I hope she has learned to share things now.
Re: "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by oforjide: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
People that loves Neo have been warning him to stay away from this agent of devil that called herself vee until she destroy him that is when his eyes will clear (a word is enough for a wise man)
Re: "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na so. Baby mama loading.....
Re: "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by LikeAking: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Neo use her n dump her na.

Udon forget who u b?
Re: "I Have The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever" - Bbnaija Vee Reveals by TrippleSource: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
oforjide:
People that loves Neo have been warning him to stay away from this agent of devil that called herself vee until she destroy him that is when his eyes will clear (a word is enough for a wise man)
Stop being bitter on someone you have never met.

(1) (Reply)

Download Lavish Boys Association (LBA) ID Card Template / Mr Eazi Has Listed The Only People He Wants To See At His Wedding With Teni / Is Kanu Nwankwo So Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.