Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers (27378 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / 8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Uchasa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
wiseone28:
See the River state Uchasa was bragging about

It's still far better than "Dubai in Cameroon" grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Uchasa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bofoy4:
RIVERS DON TURN TO CULTIST DEN

TUFIAKWA

RIVERS OF BLOOD

The youth are lazy, Foolish and backward in Rivers, Cultism kills they won't hear.

For PH 90% of investment is own by non indigenes, Their youth are senseless and lazy they are only good in
ARM ROBBERY
CULTISM
PROSTITUTION (LADIES)
MILITANCY
KIDNAPPING ETC
See as they are lying Young every now and then.

Rivers of blood

It's still far better than that dungeon of a state called Akwa Ibom
Stupid envious dwarfs from Cameroon!! undecided undecided
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by wiseone28: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Uchasa:

It's still far better than "Dubai in Cameroon" grin grin grin
Not surprised, killing and cultism is like a sport there.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by EmekaA125(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Rest in hell to them with serious beating from Angel Michael. What came to their minds when they joined cultism? They didn't ask questions about what they were about indulging themselves into. Ndi ala
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Eillyeillz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hope you ain't a scam?? Cuz I like your rates.
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Eillyeillz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
900warriorz:
I declare again, the next few hours to usher us into 2021 will not claim our lives..

RIP to the dead

Amen.
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by udomma1005(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
3rd pishure,
Him na dem nahhhhh!
Live by the sword, die by the sword too......

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by JastSiryin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
tyup:
Rivers and Edo ought to have been the States Buhari should have declared a State of emergency deploying ruthless Soldiers, Throwing up their Forest n bushes in flames with the best stealth fighter jets the AF have got to once and for all end these unpatriotic act of treachery going on in the SS/SE unabated for too long now sad
It is your father's house that they will throw in flames, you Bigoted Bastard... Idiot angry
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by NkanAkpanika: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Rivers as been headquarter of all the bad news and happening in Nigeria..
No wonder CNN and BBC said its not safe for humans..

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by NkanAkpanika: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bofoy4:
RIVERS DON TURN TO CULTIST DEN

TUFIAKWA

RIVERS OF BLOOD

The youth are lazy, Foolish and backward in Rivers, Cultism kills they won't hear.

For PH 90% of investment is own by non indigenes, Their youth are senseless and lazy they are only good in
ARM ROBBERY
CULTISM
PROSTITUTION (LADIES)
MILITANCY
KIDNAPPING ETC
See as they are lying Young every now and then.

Rivers of blood

Honestly you know them.. Have been saying that rivers state need military barracks at every corner..
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by NkanAkpanika: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
privaldo:

Look at this tout, tell your brothers from Akwa Ibom to leave Rivers you are ones spoiling the reputation of the state.

Animals who eat each other, if your audio governor is truly working then why are your people on the streets of PH begging?

A typical Akwa Ibom man will give birth to many children and they will end up as maids in people's houses in PH or Lagos.

A state where they behave like barbarians burning their fellow humans at the slightest provocation.

Wike would send you people out of the state. Useless slaves.
grin

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by NkanAkpanika: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bofoy4:

why u go mention Akwa ibom
who told u am from AKWA IBOM u make me laugh

Tell ur people to shun cultism or are u happy the way there lost their lives.

Cult killings and Assassination is now uncontrollable in Rivers

This is foolishness of the highest order.
It high time this killing stop

Una mentality for Rivers is very backward your are a disgrace to the entire Niger delta

and as such should be ashame of yourselves.
By 2030 the population of Rivers youth will reduce due to incessant murder as a result of cultism

what a shame

Rivers is no longer safe.
My brother those jeolous idiot see Akwa-Ibom progress as a threat to them that's why you see the fool keep mentioning Akwa Ibom to who so ever tell me the truth..
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by NkanAkpanika: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bofoy4:

why u go mention Akwa ibom
who told u am from AKWA IBOM u make me laugh

Tell ur people to shun cultism or are u happy the way there lost their lives.

Cult killings and Assassination is now uncontrollable in Rivers

This is foolishness of the highest order.
It high time this killing stop

Una mentality for Rivers is very backward your are a disgrace to the entire Niger delta

and as such should be ashame of yourselves.
By 2030 the population of Rivers youth will reduce due to incessant murder as a result of cultism

what a shame

Rivers is no longer safe.
My brother those jeolous idiots see Akwa-Ibom progress as a threat to them that's why you see the fool keep mentioning Akwa Ibom to who so ever tell him the truth..
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by useIess2020: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Reinaldo:

Comments like these happen when children are given access to their mother's phone. undecided
it is true bro tho his comment is irritating.
you obviously don't know what's going on in Rivers State and Edo state.
My brother was killed and his vehicle snatched at gun point.
I'm still mourning..
the rate of crime in SS is getting too much
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by useIess2020: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
wiseone28:
See the River state Uchasa was bragging about
eyeneka let's stop all these bashing.
I'm from Akwa Ibom State.
My brother has just been killed at Rivers State, he was robbed off his vehicle and after they snatched the vehicle from him they still killed him and left his body on the road,
his phone was tracked and those culprits have been arrested and they confessed to it, guess what they're all from same Akwa ibom state (Oruk anam to be precise).
No state or tribe holds monopoly over violence.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Respect55(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
I Jae been coming to rivers for more than 15 years and I ca categorically tell you that an average youth in pH would rather have a gun than a phone.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Uchasa(m): 12:19am On Jan 01, 2021
useIess2020:
My brother has just been killed at Rivers State, he was robbed off his vehicle and after they snatched the vehicle from him they still killed him and left his body on the road,
his phone was tracked and those culprits have been arrested and they confessed to it, guess what they're all from same Akwa ibom state (Oruk anam to be precise).

Thank you very much for your honesty grin
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by wiseone28: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2021
useIess2020:
Maybe they were born and brought up from river state

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Elioandrew: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2021
These are boys not men. Real men don't blend or bagg up. If it's truly a cult clash, then they deserve what they got. The moment one joins a cult, he/she has told God that he/she doesn't want to live a long and peaceful life. Still on still, if na cult clash, I can't say RIP to the dead because there's no peace for such people in where they may end up.
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by E2eGAYMl7: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by NkanAkpanika: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2021
useIess2020:
Why do we always have people like you with complex problems whyeee.. So because you love US so Nigeria should accept defeat for US to win to show brotherliness abi..
This guys are busy sending negative narrative about Akwa Ibom and u are here advising to let them continue..
Let me ask you, if you are sure you are from Akwa Ibom, write a complete sentence using Akwa ibom now..
We are waiting..
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by useIess2020: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Why do we always have people like you with complex problems whyeee.. So because you love US so Nigeria should accept defeat for US to win to show brotherliness abi..
This guys are busy sending negative narrative about Akwa Ibom and u are here advising to let them continue..
Let me ask you, if you are sure you are from Akwa Ibom, write a complete sentence using Akwa ibom now..
We are waiting..
I don't have your time, grow up
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by useIess2020: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2021
wiseone28:
Maybe they were born and brought up from river state
yeah could be, maybe cos Akwa ibom state is more peaceful than Rivers so they had to join the later to commit crime.
5 were arrested, 4 of the killers from Oruk anam, tho my late brother and I are from ukanafun, the other one was from Rivers State.
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by overlord77: 4:31am On Jan 01, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Wike is somewhere in brick house making noise

Dunno why your hatred for Wike won't let you reason. Buhari was in Daura when they took over 300 schools boys hostage. A whole GCFR and terrorists had the guts to come to where he was to pick up kids.
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by SATANNIST: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2021
the manchis where used to count scores
Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by wiseone28: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2021
useIess2020:
yeah could be, maybe cos Akwa ibom state is more peaceful than Rivers so they had to join the later to commit crime.
5 were arrested, 4 of the killers from Oruk anam, tho my late brother and I are from ukanafun, the other one was from Rivers State.
Sorry for your lost..

That state is so lawless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers by Bcpump: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
just realised I know one of the injured ladies.

A 19 years old young industrious girl, Esther. she and her mom live in port harcourt and had just travelled that 29th to the village to join the festive celebrations.

By past 7pm after they arrived , her mom asked her to go to a nearby market and buy egusi and few things to make soup quickly.
She took money and left for the market place but never came back. just as she picked the items and was about paying, they heard gunshots and everybody started running helter-skelter.
Unfortunately two bullets hit her, one in her arm and the other in the pelvic area.

She is currently in the hospital,cannot work, just one has been successfully removed (the arm), has amassed a bill of 180k and needs to be transferred to portharcourt for the pelvic one.

I really feel for her!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts / Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.