Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Help Me With This Engineering Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With This Engineering Questions (224 Views)

Please Guide Me Between This Engineering Careers / Someone Should Help With The Solution To This Engineering Economics Question / Pls Help Me Solve This Engineering Calculus Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With This Engineering Questions by reccy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Its actually an assignment but i will appreciate if i can have some input for better understanding of the answer and submiting it for maximum help....

1) Discuss the role of engineers in the national development and planning.

2. Identify the various engineering discipline. (With the branches of each disciplines)

3. Discuss the development from milliary engineering to civil engineering.

4)
Re: Please Help Me With This Engineering Questions by vickyfrancis1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
this looks like Eng111 ( Introduction to Engineering- 100l) that year...

1. You define what Engineering is, then list several disciplines in it and their specific purposes... it's role in industrialization like Civil Engineering - construction of buildings, roads, structures, etc
Mechanical Engineering- encompasses so many disciplines like Automobile engr, metallurgical and materials, AC & Ref, etc. very necessary for development
Electrical and Electronics Engineering- deals with everything as its name implies...also has several disciplines under it
Computer Engineering- everything that basically deals with the software and hardware of a computer..
Chemical Engineering- basically deals with the oil and gas sectors and also AIDS in industrialization of a nation.
you can corelate all of them because they are all bonded.
For e.g the construction of a refinery requires the services of all the aforementioned engineering fields and more which in turn creates revenues and employment for a nation which can also be channeled to other plannings and developments of that nation.

2. Engineering disciplines and branches...I will just list the ones I can remember and you can research the rest
Civil Engineering ( Highway Engineering, Structural Engineering)

Mechanical Engineering ( Automotive and Automobile Engineering, Air condition and Refrigeration Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Engineering)

Computer Engineering ( Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering)

Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering,

Agricultural Engineering ( Bio resources engineering, Agro allied engineering)

Medical Engineering ( Genetics Engineering)

Chemical Engineering
etc

3. it deals basically the transition of Military engineering also known as Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering when there was need for a civilian to practice engineering because engineering then was solely practiced by the military for the purpose of development and warfare.
I no really fit explain am sha... just browse am
Re: Please Help Me With This Engineering Questions by reccy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
this looks like Eng111 ( Introduction to Engineering- 100l) that year...

1. You define what Engineering is, then list several disciplines in it and their specific purposes... it's role in industrialization like Civil Engineering - construction of buildings, roads, structures, etc
Mechanical Engineering- encompasses so many disciplines like Automobile engr, metallurgical and materials, AC & Ref, etc. very necessary for development
Electrical and Electronics Engineering- deals with everything as its name implies...also has several disciplines under it
Computer Engineering- everything that basically deals with the software and hardware of a computer..
Chemical Engineering- basically deals with the oil and gas sectors and also AIDS in industrialization of a nation.
you can corelate all of them because they are all bonded.
For e.g the construction of a refinery requires the services of all the aforementioned engineering fields and more which in turn creates revenues and employment for a nation which can also be channeled to other plannings and developments of that nation.

2. Engineering disciplines and branches...I will just list the ones I can remember and you can research the rest
Civil Engineering ( Highway Engineering, Structural Engineering)

Mechanical Engineering ( Automotive and Automobile Engineering, Air condition and Refrigeration Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Engineering)

Computer Engineering ( Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering)

Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering,

Agricultural Engineering ( Bio resources engineering, Agro allied engineering)

Medical Engineering ( Genetics Engineering)

Chemical Engineering
etc

3. it deals basically the transition of Military engineering also known as Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering when there was need for a civilian to practice engineering because engineering then was solely practiced by the military for the purpose of development and warfare.
I no really fit explain am sha... just browse am

Thanks for the insight

(1) (Reply)

When Water Is Heated, Is It Still Water? / Language Laboratories, Computer Room & Ict Furniture / UNIBEN: Selling Of Bread And Table Water Has Been Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.