Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) (38553 Views)

TVC Journalist Prediction On Election Edo Decide 2020 / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by lifenija: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
LieDetector:
I no read the story. Mek person summarize for me.
dey wait
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
sad
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Both acted unprofessionally.

If she dey yankee, oyibo police go hear please for breaking the law. If she wasn't stop, she would have broken the law

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

What is d law that she would have broken?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by EM123: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If she dey yankee, oyibo police go hear please for breaking the law. If she wasn't stop, she would have broken the law

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country
which law did she break?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
What does She mean by "my driver crossed unknowingly"

Is ignorant an excuse to break the code of conduct?

If I were among those SSS, I wouldn't have released her.

Sending tweet when you did so wrong.

Being a journalist, is it a certificate to act like being insane?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by blackboy2star(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
The one you and your cohort set ablaze right lol

Kriss216:
TVC owned by Tinubu is one of the many problems we’re facing in Nigeria. I care not!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by ostechno(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:

With TVC also.
Lol, if you think like that because Tinubu own TVC, then stop it.
TVC communications is a great company, forget Tinubu, TVC is outstanding. TVC has been named a great place to work, don't think I'm a fan of Tinubu, I'm not actually

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by 247Dior(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country
and which law did she break?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
TVC owned by Tinubu is one of the many problems we’re facing in Nigeria. I care not!

Please explain this...if youre reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Golan007: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Parking in front of the State security HQ or office would never be tolerated anywhere.

Try parking your car in front of the US Embassy and see the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

No law was broken here

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
LieDetector:
I no read the story. Mek person summarize for me.
Summary is that they want to...,.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golan007:
Parking in front of the State security HQ or office would never be tolerated anywhere.

Try parking your car in front of the US Embassy and see the consequence.

She did not park in front of their office

I know the road she's referring to ,CMD Road in Ikosi, Ketu.

The issue is that sometimes traffic builds up from Magodo junction and goes across the gate of their office. When this happens they come out and start intimidating drivers who are on the queue in front of their office. Minding your business while standing in the queue on a public road does not constitute breaking the law in anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by ostechno(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
blackboy2star:
The one you and your cohort set ablaze right lol

I don't know oo, people just talk anyhow, how is TVC news Nigeria's problem, a company that employed 100s of same Nigerians.
If Tinubu own TVC, atleast he used his money to do something reasonable, and not go to UAE to waste it.
TVC communications has been named a great place to work.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Golan007: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
EM123:
which law did she break?

Same law you break parking in front of the US Embassy.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by dreadsbee: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na because she is standing with the truth and expose the wicked and lieing govt. Our govt na scam.
God will help us and sustain this nation
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by marsman: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
But na you take FTC, No lie that guy dey give you heart ache

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by nnamdico82: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
You are stupid, must you display your madness here?after all you were administered your medicine yesterday night. Quote me and see
Kriss216:

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by jovijovi: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
I beg who read the story, please narrate in a lame mans language pls

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

What law did she break?... or was about to break? No doubt... if abroad it was going to be different. Two top ranking officials ( New Jersey) were sent to prison for ordering a roadblock and causing traffic to detour through a small town causing gridlock in the town. Not much different from this incident. But here you are ready to blame the journalist and not the SSS. Then we wonder why these people are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by mywells: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wemimo should warn her driver those boiz drivers can be as bad as keke riders
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by EM123: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golan007:

Same law you break parking in front of the US Embassy.
is blocking front of their office when there is traffic congestion breaking the law? And they are the ones causing traffic in that road , and there is no law authorising security agencies to block front of their office in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by aminusodiq(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
The SSS is notorious for the abuse of fundamental human rights. It also has a penchant for disobeying court orders.

This paragraph weak me grin
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by nervorum: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

For that Yankee you refer govt agencies don't break the law and show rascality. Is it a law in Nigeria for DSS to block the road?
is it in any law that DSS show block off traffic, and she broke that law?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Golan007: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
EM123:
is blocking front of their office when there is traffic congestion breaking the law? And they are the ones causing traffic in that road , and there is no law authorising security agencies to block front of their office in nigeria.

Ok.

Please picket the DSS.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by ayoplenty: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
[God bless you.

She did not park in front of their office

I know the road she's referring to ,CMD Road in Ikosi, Ketu.

The issue is that sometimes traffic builds up from Magodo junction and goes across the gate of their office. When this happens they come out and start intimidating drivers who are on the queue in front of their office. Minding your business while standing in the queue on a public road does not constitute breaking the law in anyway![/quote]
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Femeto: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin sure there are no synages there.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Toktee(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
Look like many of you have issue with rich people....
Tinubu do not even know your existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by seborrhic: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
TVC that is supporting a tyrant.
Until they change their ways and practice through journalism by airing all views,they should eat the pool soup they helped in fostering.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by AprokoGirl: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If she dey yankee, oyibo police go hear please for breaking the law. If she Sermon Notes wasn't stop, she would have broken the law

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Jostoman: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
TVC and DSSS na family issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. / Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.