Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal (896 Views)

FCMB Reacts To MD, Nuru's Alleged Sex Scandal / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by Worldtopnewsng: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal

There are strong indications that controversial banker and Managing Director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Adam Nuru, will soon be swimming in the pool of sex scandal rocking the internet.

This is because, this medium gathered a group identified as JUSTICE FOR TUNDE THOMAS has launched a petition on change.org calling on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to sanction the banker over what they described as indecent behaviour.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by Moblux(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Worldtopnewsng:
FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal

There are strong indications that controversial banker and Managing Director of First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Adam Nuru, will soon be swimming in the pool of sex scandal rocking the internet.

This is because, this medium gathered a group identified as JUSTICE FOR TUNDE THOMAS has launched a petition on change.org calling on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to sanction the banker over what they described as indecent behaviour.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/fcmb-md-adam-nuru-in-sex-scandal/

Fear women!

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by WoundedLamb: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Moblux:

Fear women!

You're suffering from toxic masculinity. The dude is accused of impregnating a fellow man's wife, a revelation that eventually led to the man's death. But sexism will not allow you apply logic when it is due. You're just eager to only call out women at every opportunity just to feel "like a man". Virtually all the murder cases and horrific rape cases we see on the front page are committed by men but nobody fears men. The moment a lady is involved, "fear women!". Chauvinism is disgusting.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by Moblux(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You're suffering from toxic masculinity. The dude is accused of impregnating a fellow man's wife, a revelation that eventually led to the man's death. But sexism will not allow you apply logic when it is due. You're just eager to only call out women at every opportunity just to feel "like a man". Virtually all the murder cases and horrific rape cases we see on the front page are committed by men but nobody fears men. The moment a lady is involved, "fear women!". Chauvinism is disgusting.

I won't drag anything with you. I always resist to " shalaye", that has given me peace in any social media platform. I guess you are right about me.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by WoundedLamb: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Moblux:

I won't drag anything with you. I always resist to " shalaye", that has given me peace in any social media platform. I guess you are right about me.

Bro, you have nothing to say. You didn't read the news and all you could say was "fear woman". That's sexism, however unintentional it might be. No offense.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by Moblux(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Bro, you have nothing to say. You didn't read the news and all you could say was "fear woman". That's sexism, however unintentional it might be. No offense.

I m still resisting. I took all my time to read everything following to the linking site.

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal by WoundedLamb: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Moblux:

I m still resisting. I took all my time to read everything following to the linking site.

Yes, and your intelligent exclamation after reading what happened was "fear women". Excellent. Enjoy your day.

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Messages On Twitch In 2023 (3 Ways) / Hellooooooooooo / Made In China: Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhhhhh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.