Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. (582 Views)

‘He’ll Be Killed Without Trace And You Won’t See Him Again’- Police / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / These Men Should Be Trace And Get Arrested For Rape Interrogation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by BlogRabbit: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
How do you people @union bank NG want me to be alright with upto #17,000 in my money kept safe (Supposedly) in your bank just gone missing like that.

My sim with which I receive alert is very much active still there was no debit alert for this nonsense.

Just early this morning I made an airtime purchase through my Union bank account as I keep small money with them because of how untrustworthy they could be.

I had #31,521 in the account as at yesterday 30th December 2020, night after some transfers I made, which left me with the same account.

Then this left me with #31,021 in the account after the airtime purchase this morning as seen here in the screenshot below.

This afternoon I made a transfer of #800 to someone just not too long ago and I got a debit alert of the amount sent and then I had #29,200 in the same account.

Not too long after I wanted to make another transfer of #3000 to a friend using mobile app only to discover I have only #13,200 in the account.

I was shocked cos I didn't see any other debit alert.

How the heck did I loose upto #17,000 just in few minutes?

The screenshot of these transactions is attached to this write up and I demand an explanation is given to me and my money brought back or I will go public with this menace.

It might seem small to you guys but I can go to any length to make things hard for this Union bank.

I have lost #10,000 to this same account before and there wasn't any reason that was given to me as to why I lost this money.

I am furious and I could do anything to effect a positive change.

If this is how you extort money from every one out there you wouldn't have a single customer.

I will publish this on Nairaland sooner if I do not get a credible reason why this thing happened.

Pls verify 0056620411

You can contact me on 08100945856

This is no joke please.

Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Check if someone is using your atm to purchase anything.
Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
That was how Access bank debited my wife and claimed it is more than 6 months. That it cannot be recovered again
Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by uboma(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lawrencebo0060:
That was how Access bank debited my wife and claimed it is more than 6 months. That it cannot be recovered again

Did you pursue the issue further? Did you and the account holder insist on recovering your funds? What was the outcome?
Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by Reuben700: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
That’s there way the debited my mum 5k I nearly cried because of tongue trashing from my mum cuz nah me the press her phone until I went to the bank with her the claim that the debited her cuz she was one of the lucky winner of there Ponzi scheme I jejely told them to refund us back up till date the haven’t done that
Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by nony43(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Go on twitter and copy cbn use a screaming headline as your subject.
Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by Thomthom(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2021
The more the advancement in technology The more the scam In Banks... Only God knows the fraud this new NIN registration with sim will cause in future...When we registered BVN they said we should keep it secrete... But today, any government screening bring your BVN.. you have problem with bank bring your BVN.. The BVN you were ask to keep secrete is now made public
Re: Union Bank Deducted My #17k Without Trace And Wanted Me To Keep Quiet. by solonubinho(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lawrencebo0060:

Ahaa so its the same thing they do. They are thieves. They did the same thing to me. It's been 2 years now. Thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Throws Her Baby In The Well So She Can Get Back With Her Ex (Photo) / Dear Parent, See How Kidnappers Get Their Victims, Pass This Info To Your Kids / Man Dies From ‘extreme Orgasm’ After Romp With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.