Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? (1046 Views)

Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / How Nigerian Banks Helped Maina To Steal Pensioner's ₦2 Billion / Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by ikorodureporta: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Last weekend, being a long holiday weekend, I did an interbank transfer using ATM (machine)

The money & charges were deducted immediately, but I kept asking the recipient if the money got there, but nothing was sent, till today. I decided to stop by at the bank this morning to complain.
This bank sent me to another branch that I needed to board two vehicles from there ( at Ikorodu)
They have 3 branches, but they keep pushing customers to one branch without considering the stress.

Cash that was meant for holiday emergencies now trapped in the bank.
So if I was to travel out of the location I did the transfer, i won't be able to Lodge any complain

Is it that the banks are deliberately frustrating customers from withdrawing their cash, because I also noticed that all the ATMs weren't dispensing cash

I'm very disappointed that it's GTBank that is doing this..
I saw many people with the same issue

.. Now, look at the people I met there around 7am. I was told that people get there around 5am to take number

Lalasticlala

Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by 10mobile: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
GTBank? I'm surprised. It's among the best in the country.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by macrodata(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Rubbish institution in Nigeria.

How can they ban trading of cryptos?

Useless thieves.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by Georgry(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Find the email of the bank, write a damming letter to them and copy CBN, your money will be back in your account in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by Zooposki(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:

I'm very disappointed that it's GTBank that is doing this..
I saw many people with the same issue

Now, look at the people I met there around 7am. I was told that people get there around 5am to take number.

You don’t have an account officer?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by OgatheTop: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
By the time Innoson finish with them GTbBank, their neck go long like rope...

Onatisi....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by osamz007: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
drag their boxers on twitter they'll surely try to cover their nàkedness
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by Perfectsouth(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wetin first bank do me on 24th,na only God fit forgive them
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Wetin first bank do me on 24th,na only God fit forgive them

Every damned institution that's supposed to protect Nigerians is f**king them over (starting from those clowns in the Federal govt to those Boys Scouts called the police, the religious institutions, banking institution etc).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by Kapilta(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
10mobile:
GTBank? I'm surprised. It's among the best in the country.
It's not just GTB. Zenith did same to a friend just last week. They are all mostly like that during festive period like this. Cursed? Maybe
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
OgatheTop:
By the time Innoson finish with them GTbBank, their neck go long like rope...

Onatisi....
Boss boss you never forget oo grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by slimanyd: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Same thing Wema bank I'd doing currently. My money hanged for the bank since 23rd of last month. Till now , those fools are yet to reverse back my money. UBA has admitted not seeing such money in my account and yet Wema bank still unable to remit 119k back to my account.

N.B. - Don't do huge transfers during month ending. That's what I noticed about Nigeria banks. They will make sure they frustrate you cos they will wanna close there stupid balance sheet on a positive note by month end.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Banks Like This?? by OgatheTop: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
onatisi:

Boss boss you never forget oo grin grin

Lol.

I can't forget.

It's your accurate prediction on Buhari na...

(1) (Reply)

Ikwerre People Celebrate Bicycle Carnival - Pictures And Video / Update On Kaduna Urban Renewal( swimming pool road) / Ffk Digs Out Video Of Obj Ordering Opc Members To Be Shot On Sight, Calls Out Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.