Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live (38231 Views)

Southampton Vs Liverpool (1- 2) On 17th May 2022 / Community Shield: Leicester Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) - Live / Southampton Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 0) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by samwheel(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vitamin17:
Loserpool grin grin grin...up manchester united up manchester united grin grin grin..
The league is ours no doubt grin
Don't underestimate city.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by RedBlood01: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wordson:
Dis is just not our night mehn!.. dis Kain result embarassed

Chai!
you never start to dey cry this one na the beginning grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by osazsky(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bjteensdes24:
Motherfucker Liverpool mehn! undecided
i pray liverpool scores o..make u enjoy ur 3200.u try for d prediction o..and d odd is big

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Fucknengi: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gerald1050:
If Man U no carry this league make I know wetin cause am

The trophy is going to Old trafford

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by dammywapes(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Win on the 12 and we are up there grin

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by kingchris30(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Veezy4u:
wahala be like bicycle. So na me me you want make southampton spoil my birthday ko? cheesy this life no just balance.
hahahahah
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by rolams(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Klopp has been making serious mistakes this season! No right full back, Firmino has not been playing at his best, Salah is no where to be found yet he can't go back to the drawing board. No Salah, no Firmino yet we defeated Barcelona FC and Klopp has not taken any lesson from that. Drop any underperforming players to give others more chance. He no go green!

I just wasted my data.
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Theboss100(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
RedBlood01:
E sweet me die grin grin grin
That tears will turn to sorrow later. Life na turn by turn.
Klopp better sign defenders if he wants to go far this year. I don't know Liverpool's problem right now. Maybe changing tactics would help.
Enjoy your win cus you and ur cohorts are against us. Is a win for u
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by evanstinobbc: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Liverpool fans were hoping they dont draw again but now they are leaving empty handed, mane has been brutalised by a young right back, salah is still in egypt, firmino think he is in training, arnold is still sleeping, he cant understand what nonsense performance he just had, and thiago has been sent back to bayern

All of them are walking alone in the darkness[code][/code]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by RedBlood01: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
fergie001:

grin grin grin
the bowel is too small need you should give him a bigger one grin grin
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Vitamin17(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
samwheel:

I know cheesy
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Fucknengi: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
samwheel:

Which city?

City looked like lions last night cos chelsea is apparently a very useless club

If city see Man u now, dem go go back to their normal "super eagles" kind of football.

5 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Reussite:
Liverpool lost cry
My only annoyance in all this is Liverpool giving City the chance to snatch the league from them again....so disappointed.
even if man u is leading the table with 5 points with 1 game to go they wont still win d league..maybe something deadlier than covid will arise and football will end till enternity but only in england.it can never happen.the coach has no tactics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Veezy4u(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Liverpool's klopp has not won and defended any trophy in liverpool.
I've been saying this people think they are empty wordsgrin
That said, regardless of today's results, they won't win any league

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by kingchris30(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Liverpool is gradually loosing their killer instinct, I see more winless matches for them.
MAN U should get sense o, now is the time

5 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by sonofElElyon: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
change score to "full time"

ogododo:
Liverpool were held to their second successive draw in the Premier League as they played out a stalemate with Newcastle United at St James’ Park on Wednesday.

However, the return of Spanish midfielder Thiago is a huge boost for Jurgen Klopp’s side, with the 29-year-old having been limited to just two appearances in the Premier League since his summer arrival from Bayern Munich before his substitute appearance against the Toon.

The former Barcelona man has spent two months on the sidelines with a knee injury following a horror tackle from Everton’s Richarlison back in October but was still able to demonstrate his immense quality on his first appearance back against Steve Bruce’s side.

Thiago replaced James Milner in the 73rd minute of the game and the Reds looked much more threatening with him on the pitch, with the quality of his long balls causing problems for the Newcastle defence.

As per SofaScore, the £43.2 million rated midfielder completed 21/23 of his passes during his time on the pitch, resulting in a superb pass accuracy rate of 91%.

The Spanish international was accurate in all six of his long balls, whilst he also impressively won all six of the duels he was involved in during his brief time on the pitch, emphasising that he is not one to shirk away from the physical nature of the Premier League.

Following his cameo, Michael Owen was full of praise for the midfielder on Twitter, saying:

“We’ve only been treated to snippets of play so far but I genuinely get excited when @Thiago6 steps onto the pitch. He’s so different to anything in the @premierleague. A proper baller.”

Therefore, despite his lack of match fitness at the moment, Klopp should consider starting the Spaniard against Southampton in the Reds’ next Premier League fixture on Monday, as their last two results emphasise the need for a creative midfielder to try and unlock stubborn defences.

With the Saints having kept seven clean sheets in the top-flight so far this season, it certainly won’t be an easy task for Klopp’s side at St Mary’s, so Thiago should definitely be involved at some point next Monday.
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by rolams(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Veezy4u:
wahala be like bicycle. So na me me you want make southampton spoil my birthday ko? cheesy this life no just balance.

Reds bleeped us up!
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by 44Bulldog(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
God forbid i tear the slip[, my last game

Hope u don tear am now undecided cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by MorataFC: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Liverpool scored 7 goals against crystal palace, since then they have played 3 matches but only manage to scored 1 goal.
Hmmmmmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by bptc10: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
They will still be one point behind because it's is winning tomorrow match
matasinc:
What if Man city win their 2 matches ? And its so sure Man city will top the league soon.
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by osazsky(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fucknengi:

Which city?

If city see Man u now, dem go go back to their normal "super eagles" kind of football.
city played u without a striker and all u did was backward passes..i only enjoyed city liverpool cuz its unpredictable..

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Vitamin17(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Reussite:
Liverpool lost cry
My only annoyance in all this is Liverpool giving City the chance to snatch the league from them again....so disappointed.

City or manchester grin grin
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by invinzible1: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
osazsky:
i see city wining it with a slight margin if only they can get a good no 9...to me the team is more balanced.create a lot of chances but no finisher..the epl wil continue to rotate btw city and liverpool for the nxt 10 years..cuz they are the only teams with good coaches.man u and chelsea na nysc coach they coach them no experience..apart from zidene past player's dont coach well..i they reason d logic behind his..asenal coach stil dey do IT
Lol Ten years. It seems you started watching football just 2 seasons ago.......
City has always had the best squad even before Pep came in...you think Pep and Klop will stay till the next 10years you think Liverpool can battle Chelsea or Arsenal if the transfer market or you think United can't spend times 2 of the money City spends in the transfer market, between United Liverpool City and Chelsea which team has the younger team with bright prospect...Lol the way Una Dy analyze football eh.
If any of the top players wants to move to England which team do you think have the pedigree to lure them amongst the club mentioned above, Liverpool is the least.

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Fedrick100: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
I see Tottenham or lecester wining this league
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by uniqueuser(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
fergie001:
Trent Alexander-Arnold gave the ball away 38 times tonight.

The most by a player in the #PL this season. �
U see trent and Jones those boys don dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Fucknengi: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
osazsky:
even if man u is leading the table with 5 points with 1 game to go they wont still win d league..maybe something deadlier than covid will arise and football will end till enternity but only in england.it can never happen.the coach has no tactics
liverpool and city are already useless. So chill, in a matter of weeks United will have even more than 5 points lead.

Till den, I say to you. "How market?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by uniquetechng: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Veezy4u:
I'm not watching this but since last season, sallah in particular hasn't been concentrating on team play. He's after personal selfish goals. Sentiments aside that's why mane often have meaningful impact on matches. Liverpool are not always the same without him. Sallah should be benched for some time. Worst part klopp will want to always please him. That's why whenever mane is subbed, he's not always happy. Klopp as an experienced coach should settle most of your club's issues but he seems to be compounding them.
Coming from a united fan though
Salah has had more chances created, more assists and more goals than Mane for the past three straight seasons, so how does Mane impact matches more than Salah?

2 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by kingchris30(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Theboss100:
That tears will turn to sorrow later. Life na turn by turn.
Klopp better sign defenders if he wants to go far this year. I don't know Liverpool's problem right now. Maybe changing tactics would help.
Enjoy your win cus you and ur cohorts are against us. Is a win for u
sorry bro take heart
Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Vitamin17(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gerald1050:
If Man U no carry this league make I know wetin cause am

Aswear nothing can stop Man u this time around grin

3 Likes

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Theboss100(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
rolams:
Klopp has been making serious mistakes this season! No right full back, Firmino has not been playing at his best, Salah is no where to be found yet he can't go back to the drawing board. No Salah, no Firmino yet we defeated Barcelona FC and Klopp has not taken any lesson from that. Drop any underperforming players to give others more chance. He no go green!

I just wasted my data.
Don't mind him. Until he starts playing Origi, Minamino, Shagiri full time, his team would continue to underperform. Give other players Chance he won't listen. I swear, he he lose or draw our match against man utd, I will stalk him on twitter and school him on why he is afraid of starting these players.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by Veezy4u(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Cho cho cho liverpool fans. This past few weeks has humbled them. This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live by samwheel(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fucknengi:

Which city?

Lols. Weekend cup match will judge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United : 1 - 4 On 17th October 2020 / RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 1) On 23rd February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.