Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat (1204 Views)

Niyi Adebayo: FG Have Disbursed N56.84bn Survival Funds To 835,161 Beneficiaries / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly over look my typo error. Thanks

Good day house, my former boss registered me for Survival Funds and demanding for N25k from the funds while I get 5k. The first payment I transfer N25k
to him, now the second payment he's expecting another N25k which am not ready to give him.

Initially I was willing to give him his share, but he was disturbing with call and series of threatening messages.

I am ready to take this up because a guy call me today claiming to be CID bla bla bla..... Kindly advice, I will be sharing his details soon (Pictures, Facebook & phone number.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by LikeAking: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Give am wetin una agree on.

Bigger deals will come.

He will show you more roads.

Him one test ur loyalty.

Just b a mumu.

For now.

ppl wey too wise in D world end in poverty.

2Ok no go still change your life.

Na magi n pepper money.

Use ur head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by SweetJoystick(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shobizz:

Good day house, my former boss registered me for Survival Funds and demanding for N25k from the funds while I get 5k. The first payment I transfer N25k
to him, now the second payment he's expecting another N25k which am not ready to give him.

Initially I was willing to give him his share, but he was disturbing with call and series of threatening messages.

I am ready to take this up because a guy call me today claiming to be CID bla bla bla..... Kindly advice, I will be sharing his details soon (Pictures, Facebook & phone number.
CID on top survival funds? You dey ok so?
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by agabusta: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:

cheesy una no go kill person with laugh
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by agabusta: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shobizz:

Naija and hanky panky is just tiring. Sighs

Imagine this nonsense. So you are not even a current staff, but decided to play along with the obvious misappropriation.

This country is fraudulent from head to toe.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
agabusta:

Naija and hanky panky is just tiring. Sighs

Imagine this nonsense. So you are not even a current staff, but decided to play along with the obvious misappropriation.

This country is fraudulent from head to toe.
Uncle calm down. His appointment was terminated November, I still work there.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by CodeTemplar: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don't pay him a dime again.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Na d man call CID. Someone call me claiming 2b CID

Me no get their time

2 Likes

Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by seunmsg(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shobizz:

Since you no longer work for him, do not give him a kobo. He can’t do you anything. Both of you are corrupt so don’t let him out-scam you.

3 Likes

Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
LikeAking:
Give am wetin una agree on.

Bigger deals will come.

He will show you more roads.

Him one test ur loyalty.

Just b a mumu.

For now.

ppl wey too wise in D world end in poverty.

2Ok no go still change your life.

Na magi n pepper money.

Use ur head.

U are right but I can't continue to do deal/business with a fraudulent person.
He never explain in details, my mumu self I did not ask much question bcox of watin I wan collect.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
seunmsg:

Since you no longer work for him, do not give him a kobo. He can’t do you anything. Both of you are corrupt so don’t let him out-scam you.
I agree. But I never knew it was FG Grants.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by SweetJoystick(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shobizz:

Na d man call CID. Someone call me claiming 2b CID

Me no get their time
Lol the man is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by LikeAking: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shobizz:

U are right but I can't continue to do deal/business with a fraudulent person.
He never explain in details, my mumu self I did not ask much question bcox of watin I wan collect.

Just endure.

Have a dicusion with him to inform him u are not a fool.

Since him show u road make una talk according to him terms.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Difrent: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Shobizz:

People like you and your boss are part of the problems we have in their country .....YOU ARE FKING CORRUPT.....you clearly didn't need this survival funds YET you deny people who really need it the opportunity to access it......your likes will be cursing buhari up and down yet live sucha pathetic life
Nonsense

If I know your details na to report you and that you thieving boss to EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by kokoA(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Boss that is still hustling 25k is that one boss? You worked for a hungry man. grin The two of you should be in CID cell by the way.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2021
Difrent:

People like you and your boss are part of the problems we have in their country .....YOU ARE FKING CORRUPT.....you clearly didn't need this survival funds YET you deny people who really need it the opportunity to access it......your likes will be cursing buhari up and down yet live sucha pathetic life
Nonsense

If I know your details na to report you and that you thieving boss to EFCC

Do you know my financial status that u feel I did not need the money
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2021
kokoA:
Boss that is still hustling 25k is that one boss? You worked for a hungry man. grin The two of you should be in CID cell by the way.

I fully agree, if that could be a better solution
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Difrent: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Shobizz:

Do you know my financial status that u feel I did not need the money
And you could part away with 25k out of 30k?....you only needed something to flex.....not survival funds
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by emmykingzy: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Op, if there was an agreement prior to the funds, it's wisdom to keep to the agreement. Integrity is key.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by Shobizz(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Difrent:

And you could part away with 25k out of 30k?....you only needed something to flex.....not survival funds

If you say so, I never knew it was FG fund.
Re: Survival Funds ~ Currently Under Threat by EngrDarwinA(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2021
I will be honest ..I feel you should hold your side of the bargain by giving him the 25k or you totally opt out by writing to survival fund that you are no more the company staff and they should seize paying you however collecting 30k and not remitting 25k will be a breach of contract and integrity . If the man had not put your name in the list, would you have seen the 5k , I am sure he had a lot of people he could have used but trust and probably the relationship he had with you made him chose you.
Please stay to your agreement or you totally opt out informing the survival fund team.
Shobizz:

If you say so, I never knew it was FG fund.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Students Missing As Bandits Attack Niger Secondary School / Many Sins Of Rochas According To Governor Hope Camp / Ohanaeze Urges ESN, Vigilance Groups To Chase Killer Herdsmen Out Of South Eaast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.