Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? (356 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / How Much Did You Make In Investment In The First Half Of The Year / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? by officialfestus(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
I started 2020 with 2k in my account and I'm ending it with 2k grin

#justforfun

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? by Omik1: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Currently with #6950

But the start was like zero naira because house rent was paid in December.

2021 will be better.amen
Re: How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? by ucheuzor1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don't know how much I started with. I just knew I didn't have money then. But 2020 has been pretty stable and good to me. I know 2021 will be much better....

Even if the year didn't go well for you, just believe 2021 will be good to you and work towards it. Don't look anything or occupation as too small or not matching as per your educational status and degree. I just learnt that. God blesses you from the little you're starting with. I speak from experience. I started small this year, but I didn't know that thing I overlooked will be open doors and pay my bills. I started from there and I have gotten something much better.

Also for young guys like me, try learn a skill, possibly tech skills. It will help you. Don't wait till you know everything before you start applying the skills and looking for job, else you might get overwhelmed and lose focus.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
its bad though cos am big as I am na pocket money wey I fit reason if not,,,,,, God pls help us mek we finish sch
Re: How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? by staga: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
God stunned me heavily this year.

I came back from abroad after some colossal business expenditure for expansion with only N12,000 in my bank account. The year had started slowly (as if a foreboding of things to come) and as I hit NAIA in February, we were already being asked to fill health forms and I was heavily worried. Thank God I came back when I did or I would have been trapped by the airport closures.

Before long, lockdown came and all our locations were forced to close till June. But God expanded my online work heavily. Even our offline business recovered and grossed in 6 months what we grossed in 2018 and 2019 combined.

Most importantly, me and my entire family are in sound health. We buried no one this year.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Started 2020 With,and How Much Are You Ending It With? by vastolord4(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
The year was a rough one but, we give God the glory that our families are still together despite the hardship we're facing in this country..

(1) (Reply)

Earn $2-$5 Daily, For Just Unloading File / :) / Fin Africa Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.