Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay (674 Views)

Yangawin Good Betting Company / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Any Good Betting Tips Sit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by funkmrflexx(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Where and how can I get good betting tips. I'm willing to pay as long as they are sure
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by supercase1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Continue to deceive yourself and bet all your livesavings until u park to the village without a Kobo is then u will have sense to know that betting is designed to trap the bettors in pepetual debt and fustrations sad

Anyway try virtualbet and sportmole they are good at least the have 90% accuracy analysis and predictions

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by Saka18(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
funkmrflexx:
Where and how can I get good betting tips. I'm willing to pay as long as they are sure

There is no sure game. but there is a better strategy for u only if u are willing to offer me 200k. if its not sure or promising to you then u can walk out. we decide on an open venue and you would test my betting strategy script.
you will never loose with it and you can become a millionaire in a month while betting.

note: the script is 200k but i would use it to make 50k for you in an hour in your presence. i live in ogun state and i dont have problems traveling to you.

zero eight one zero four five nine eight nine double zero is my whatsapp number.

you can message me so we discuss formalities

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Do not fall for any scammer.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2021
funkmrflexx:
Check the other post in this section ( Sports Bet Trading: Suggest The Best
Strategy ) it's free. Paying isn't necessary unless you just feel like, the main thing is win your games.

There are lots of tips there.
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
funkmrflexx:
betting pays my bills now. in a month if u start with 100k you can make 50k to 80k. if you want to be doing this with me fee is #1500 per month..price will soon increase. everyone is welcomed. message me on WhatsApp 0nine0 1/2/6/8.7.2.5.2

If you don't make profit in a month from me, you can report me on nairaland as a scammer. Start with better money o so you can make good profit. with 50k you can make 25k to 30k profit in a month.
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by ghanaman5050: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
lovecares34:
betting pays my bills now. in a month if u start with 100k you can make 50k to 80k. if you want to be doing this with me fee is #1500 per month..price will soon increase. everyone is welcomed. message me on WhatsApp 0nine0 1/2/6/8.7.2.5.2

If you don't make profit in a month from me, you can report me on nairaland as a scammer. Start with better money o so you can make good profit. with 50k you can make 25k to 30k profit in a month.

Drop your game here for 7 days .
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Drop your game here for 7 days .
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by ghanaman5050: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Look like photoshop .
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by adekola02(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
inter Milan 1 real Madrid 1x Roma 1 Atalanta ov 1 juventus 1 Frankfurt ov 1 Porto 1
Re: Where Can I Get Good Betting Tips. I'm Willing To Pay by adekola02(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
na 4odd be that

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Raises The Bar Yet Again By Sealing 12th Consecutive 20-goal Season / Juventus Name Price For Cristiano Ronaldo And It Is Really Disappointing / Billy Gilmour Wins MOTM For His First Start For Scotland In A Competitive Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.