Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Start The New Year Bold... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start The New Year Bold... (99 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Buy Fancy Slippers In Cheap Wholesale Price And Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start The New Year Bold... by GodinmyRACE(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hurry...It's Another New Year Eve ����

Hey pals,

Last night, I challenged a friend to a Ludo game with me. She was very reluctant because she believed she rarely got a "six" on time and loses because of that.

Reluctantly, she agreed to play with me.

Guess what...

Her fears came through. She lost. �

Because I was positive and confident before starting, I would say what I needed before spinning the dice and got it,�☺️ but she... She hardly got her desired numbers to win.

After the 1st game. I did what I call "mind reprograming" for her and caused her to see that you don't need "juju" or charm to play to win, all you need is to believe and play with confidence.

She tried the second time and she won!

But note: it was a close shave because I was also positive I could win. �

I guess I over motivated her to win �.��‍♀️�

This gist summarises that "your mind is as powerful as a prayer".

Many persons will be going to churches tonight to pray concerning the new year. It is good. But not all that is needed.

```You need a WINNERS MENTALITY for the new year.```

Put your failures, unmet goals, wrong decisions etc, behind you.

It's the last day in the year 2020 and
I want you to brace up. Write down those goals and just know you already got them. You have all it takes...

A strong will and today...

P.S. every day is a new chance to let go of yesterday's errors and prepare for tomorrow's opportunities.�

(I write to myself as well)

I look forward to more amazing moments together in 2021.

Thank you for being who you are. ❤

Yours Sincerely,
Grace Idaewor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Year To Invest In These Cheap Agroland / Find Most Trusted Online Shopping Platform In Kenya / What Is Lisnic Entrepreneurial Business Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.