Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

2023: The Marginalization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Marginalization (4023 Views)

The Marginalization Of Ijaw Is Enough. / KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / God Is Using The Marginalization Of The Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The Marginalization by Gbagura: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Neither will tinubu rule

A well known drug dealer, tufikwa
5% votes didn't stop buhari twice nor would it stop tinubu in 2023. Deal with it grin
Re: 2023: The Marginalization by StCapital: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Happy New Month My People.

2023:The Marginalization of the South East By Anambra State.
Re: 2023: The Marginalization by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I don't know who you guys really want to deceive by putting asaba there when it is obvious political idiots and animals from Ebonyi state and extension Imo state are the ones that wrote this nonsense.

Trash and straight to dustbin.

Maybe u guys can try another moniker...ndi ala

You are a fool for putting Ebonyi in this your misguided nonsense
Re: 2023: The Marginalization by StCapital: 7:38pm On May 01, 2021
Today is workers day
Re: 2023: The Marginalization by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

You are a fool for putting Ebonyi in this your misguided nonsense

Who are you?
Re: 2023: The Marginalization by Ngorbungor(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
StCapital:
Anambra should stop marginalizing the south east whether they like it or not, I will write more things about south east but lets wait for more reactions.
Once again, happy new year.

Are sure you are ok? This guys is stu.pd, let me ask you, where was Abia state carved out from? Where was Ebonyi carved out from? where was Anambra and Eungu carved out from. You trying so hard to use political boundaries to divide great Ndi-Igbo will never work,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Obianos: Perfect Couple Made In Heaven (adorable Pictures) / Mr Ibu pictured At Obedient Rally In Jos / 25% In FCT Is Compulsory — Dr Olisa Agbakoba, SAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.