Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In (242 Views)

I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In by horke(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2021
I was lucky to get #140,000 help from a philanthropist, but don't know what to do with it, but not satisfied just keeping it in bank,. So,,, thinking now fir some days on what I can do with d money far will yield little or more interest.
Please help out
Re: Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In by NobleSeed(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year to all landers....
140k to do business this period for naija get as e be ooh.... anyway Na new year we enter so let's be optimistic shal.... E get why..
Op ehn the truth be say I can't rack my brain of any business u can venture in with 140k shal.. But I believe there are..
Let's wait for the business gurus...
Re: Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In by horke(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2021
NobleSeed:
Happy New Year to all landers....
140k to do business this period for naija get as e be ooh.... anyway Na new year we enter so let's be optimistic shal.... E get why..

Hmm thanks
Re: Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In by Mannyemmy(m): 4:43am On Jan 01, 2021
horke:
I was lucky to get #140,000 help from a philanthropist, but don't know what to do with it, but not satisfied just keeping it in bank,. So,,, thinking now fir some days on what I can do with d money far will yield little or more interest.
Please help out
What do you currently do? Do you have any skill? What are you passionate about? Do you intend to startup a business with the said capital or you want to invest the money?

(1) (Reply)

Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Earn Chainlink Worth $15 / Beginning Small {A Haulage Company}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.