Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 (59807 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by AerialMapper: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
All I see are very generalised statements. Nothing specific
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Wolexdey(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2021
mmsen:
Foolish pastor with more useless prophecies.

Nigeria needs more civil unrest. A complete revolution is needed to move the nation away from the superstitious nonsense that underpins the foul behavior of those in authority.

Why are you so pained... Hmmm,,, imagine the rage you harbor against a man that has not offend you in anyway.. Moreover, a Man of GOD...

Do you claim to know more than GOD who sent him?
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Cantonese: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
reads more like a wishlist?.a prayer request list.

Sorry it is not a wishlist. They are prophetic words and the wise listen.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by imagrg(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Not from God.

My prophecy is that non of his negative prophecies will materialise.

If he is so good, let him predict just 50 ODDS in bet9ja and post it here for verification.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2021
tos4u:
I claim the good ones
me too..i tap into it
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by IgboWarlord(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2021
Shit...Absolute foolery.....
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Oracleforce: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nah! The devil is probably laughing at the least and beating his chest boasting that his own prophets can and have done a better job wheree prophecies of these kind are concerned. I mean look up the man Nostradamus in your spare time. He died over 400 years ago, and left us so many prophecies that are still relevant to this day.
Your pastor there can not even produce just one relevant prophesy to date yet he claims himself a prophet of God....what an insult to God that is.

Nostradamus wasn't serving the devil....pls tell your father, the devil to predict the happenings for the year 2021 to you.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by tete7000(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2021
hakeem4:
Most of everything this man is just listing up there are all ambiguous

Because the man is ambiguous and paranoia. Life to him is always from evil and calamities are about to overtake people.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Temptee101(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2021
These are not prophesies.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by sunshineV(f): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
SaveMeLord:
you call a man of God names ok na
no be only man of god, na god of war
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by googie2shoes: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Minister of woe, doom and gloom.

All you need to do is watch CNN for a few hours and throw stupid, ambiguous statements together then you call them prophecies.

Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by kareemkamil(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Dem don start again, would this people stop this nonsense for one's
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by franxiz(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2021
False prophet with false prophecy.....this people can never see things good for the country only bad bad things...them surwe for this so called men of God
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Amsickindahead: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wtf is diz bullshit again
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by profmallor: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Prophecy or speculations, these are guides towards achieving a fulfilled 2021 ahead. Some in America, Europe can relate to these sayings cause they are already in the middle of chaos. But in Nigeria cause God has been gracious to us, many want to hear dates of when events would happen. Such are the ones that believe men that tell them the meals they had last night.

No prophecy is sacrosanct. The Bible if filled with prophecies that changed. God asked a prophet to tell a king on the bible he would die, God asked Jonah to tell a city they would be destroyed. None of these eventually happened, because there was repentance. Dr Olukoya is saying walk with God, pray more tread the path of holiness so we can be empowered and guided to handle what 2021 holds.

You have nothing to lose if you heed

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by BlaqT: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
but none of this is a prophecy, none
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by johnstin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
The Almighty GOD will continue to bless and protect Dr. Daniel Olukoya. GOD has used this man to deliver hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people from demonic bondage, oppression and affliction around the world. We Nigerians should be very grateful that GOD sent him to our country out of all the countries in Africa where idolatry, demonic worship and sacrifices held away for thousands of years before the gospel of our LORD and saviour Jesus Christ made its glorious entry into the continent. Curses, evil covenants and ancestral afflictions have been adversely affecting all families because of many years of idolatry but GOD used Apostle Ayo Babalola and is now using Pastor Daniel Olukoya to set people free from demonic bondage.
I was a certified Christian before I had contact with MFM last year. I have experienced dramatic victories over the powers of darkness since I started praying their prayers. I make bold to say many other churches receive spiritual warfare training from MFM.
My people, if the devil has made your life miserable or if you are contemplating suicide, Hurry to MFM and diligently apply what you are thought there. There's a 100% guarantee that you will have a glorious testimony.
GOD bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by johnstin(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
profmallor:
Prophecy or speculations, these are guides towards achieving a fulfilled 2021 ahead. Some in America, Europe can relate to these sayings cause they are already in the middle of chaos. But in Nigeria cause God has been gracious to us, many want to hear dates of when events would happen. Such are the ones that believe men that tell them the meals they had last night.

No prophecy is sacrosanct. The Bible if filled with prophecies that changed. God asked a prophet to tell a king on the bible he would die, God asked Jonah to tell a city they would be destroyed. None of these eventually happened, because there was repentance. Dr Olukoya is saying walk with God, pray more tread the path of holiness so we can be empowered and guided to handle what 2021 holds.

You have nothing to lose if you heed

Almighty GOD bless you
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by ukaface(f): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Liposure:
you exactly echoed my thoughts. Happy NY
grin
Happy New Year
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by mmsen: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wolexdey:

Why are you so pained... Hmmm,,, imagine the rage you harbor against a man that has not offend you in anyway.. Moreover, a Man of GOD...

Do you claim to know more than GOD who sent him?

Yes, I know more than a being that doesn't exist.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by crafteck(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
This shit neva tire una
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Rapidlove(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
It seems after the series of failed prophecies, they are becoming more careful not to be specific.
But here are some logical approach to some of his 2021 prophecy..

(1)SOME of the things that happened in 2020 will spill over to 2021.
yes definitely thing will spill over to 2021, 2021 is just another Georgian calendar year.. Most of us still have our 2020 toothbrushes with us.. If no tactical step was taken to defeat terrorism or the covid 19 virus it's just common sense that they will continue in 2021..

(2) "That for every vaccine discovered, there will be a variant in the making. This will continue until the high and mighty admit that safety is of the Lord proverbs 21 Vs 31 "

First of all, the news of a new mutated variant has already been admitted, so we all know there is a new variant already.

Secondly, Corona virus is a RNA type of virus, and they mutate much more than DNA virus.

# By the way mutation in viruses is gradual so the new variant may not be much different from the old one.. and as far as the already produced vaccines captures major virulent factors in the old variant, it will still be effective against the new variant.
Except the mutation equips the new virus to properly disguise it self from being recognized by our immune system, to fight or bypass it.

So my point is mutation of viruses is a natural phenomenal.
They may mutate to equip their selves better to increases their chances of survival in their host.
Also note that mutation in viruses can also leads to the formation of a weaker variant.

Mutation in RNA viruses occurs more because RNA molecules are very unstable compared to DNA molecules.
There is absolutely nothing mystical or spiritual about it.

So prophesying that there will be new corona virus variant is like prophesying that petrol(pms) will continue to evaporate when expose to room temperature. Of course it will evaporate, because the latent heat of vaporization of petrol is less than room temperature..

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by semiman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
cluewebhost:
What did he say last year?
He said it will be a messy and confusing year. confrm it from last year prophecies.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
1. Is a year where serious prayers are needed to confront the fruit of this pandemic. The pandemic is yielding terrible fruits. - There is no Pandemic that ever yielded good fruits nor yielded to prayers - the virus died off with vaccinations and fewer infections occurring also with fewer stupid people left to spread it

2. Is a year of aggressive engagement of the enemies in violent warfare. nothing like the sounds of raging adrenaline and manly hormones wafting through the nostrils of your enemies standing in awe as you try to annihilate them - i feel you there

3. A year of terrible temptations. Please clarify.. for Men or... for Men of God because we are already used to living in temptation in this Naija all our lives

4. A year of deep distresses that only the balm of Gilead can solve. Interestingly all references to the Balm of Gilead (produced in the region of Gilead) points to a medical practitioners medicines - so yes we do need our physicians in this dire hour of need - kudos for recognizing them

5. Is going to be a year of strange rebellion and conspiracy. of course Yes! we are still moving on #ENDSARS2 and yes Bubu is a clone on steroids and buran-tashi

6. A year where John 10:10 will play out aggressively. I hope you mean the Destroyer Lucifer and not our desperate and hungry youths looking for Palliatives Warehouse using social media and whatsapp - oga be guided oooh

7. Unless we pray very well, there will be breakdown of structures and protest. Even at some point the Jews were tired of praying and rebelled against their oppressors - as a revered Man of God whom i respect deeply.. you suppose know naa. na small small shit dey tear pant

8. A year of wilderness wandering and vagabond. Many will wake up and discover they've destroyed their lives. story of the life of Nigerians the past 60 years - you sef tink am N49 billion for the health of 200 million Nigerians in 2020 - then N450 billion for covid19 vaccines

9. It will be a year of multiple-magnified multiple problems. Which ones exactly? Electricity tariffs, crashing trade revenue, increase in fuel prices, Rent, Transport, Crime, Corruption, Tithes, Runz, Marlians, Travel-bans etc oga just ask God to clarify so we fit adjust otherwise na die we dey here ooh - borrow network from Enoch if your own signal weak

10. Anyone who has come from polygamous family should pray very well in 2021 because the effect of that polygamous will be hugely dramatized. Wahala for person wey want many wives but no get money - but wetin concern God inside dis particular matter for prophecy

11. Is a year of programmed controversies. give us hint! I dey suspect Gucci pastor wan release 3some abeg give us month at least

12. A year will need pray against the rage of waters. just say FLOOD if na pastor Chris Okotie now una go dey laugh - even for Genesis na Flood God call am

13. A year will should pray against strange environmental disasters. oga sight us more data naaa.. is it Lagos or Sambisa wey dis tin wan happen - this is so unfair abeg change your network ojare

14. A year of very strange confrontations. SARS vs Fulani Herdsmen strange abi? dat one go sweet or Army vs DSS

15. It will be a year of strategically inspired battles and wars. The beautiful thing is that, all these things can be arrested on the altar of prayer. Fight reality with hope - e dey work but na time and suffering dey work

16. The Almighty God Himself wants this year to be a year of emotional and mental refreshments for those who key into it. Pastor show us di way oooh- more details on how to KEY INTO 2021 wey lock inside Covid19 for 2020

17. The hissings and bitings of envious children of God shall backfire. you mean enemies envious of God's children because if na as you put am - na revolution dey happen ooh

18. Is a year you must seek for divine encounter. You must allow the words of Job 42:5 to manifest in your life. Job 42:5 My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you - abeg do we need another prophet to interpret?

19. Is a year of cleansing of our household from idols and abomination. Carryout a spiritual sanitisation of your house. Netflix, DSTv, Premier league Posters and anything taking attention from God? clarify oga abeg naa

20. A year will need to raise altars and call on the name of the Lord frequently. Faith like a Mustard Seed bro Ade - na Faith join with Action if not na Noise

21. Is a year where if you do your restitution, it will yield dividends. If you've restitution to make, kindly do so quickly. this message goes out to all Yahoo-boys and Agberos - Pastor dey talk to una because na wetin restitution mean

22. As people are getting closer to God and praying, it will be a year of multiple appearances. After all these years - this is a welcomed development for the brethren

23. It's going to be a year where sacrifices and obedience will be tested, that is, whether you're sacrificing to the things of God or not. please keep an eye on Kanayo O Kanayo in this period - i no trust am

24. A year where investing your skills and creativity will yield multiple dividends to you. no gawk am, we know that one already, double ya hustle

25. Is a year of the 7 Ds: Desire, Determination, Discipline, Discipleship, Discernment, Deliverance, and Dominion. Brilliant! i know say you no go fall my hand

26. It will be a year of chastising the sons and humbling of the proud. believe you/me 2020 don humble and chastise everybody

27. Is a year to avoid these seven assassins: Selfishness, Pride, Parental disobedience, Lack of holiness, Unforgiveness, Stubbornness, and Prayerlessness.just add illiteracy and incompetence because na wetin carry us reach here so

28. It will be a year of mighty miracles for many.Talk well oga - this is not Feed1Child a day program with 80,000 cows and 7 million eggs - HOW MANY PEOPLE SIR

29. It's a year you must deploy your gifts to serve the Lord. Especially the people we sabi Faint and shout OFFDAMIC dem suppose use their gifts wella to serve God

30. For young men and women, it's a year of divine mandate to raise prophets among the youths. Make dem just get better signal pass your network shikena - we no go dey confuse every year

31. It's also a year where the Lord will be raising young Esthers both in the public sphere and church of God so as to leave a landmark. Walahi Women Empowerment in 2021 - your head dey dere pastor

32. It will be year of dominion over our troubles. Again show us di way so i fit Slap SARS officer waka go my house

33. Is a year of Goshen where the Lord will put difference between those serving Him and those who are not serving Him. Also, is a year of going back to Bethel to seek the face of God.those places far oooh in fact this journey dey confuse me- travel between promised land and Abraham/Jacob former place instead of entering Canaan?

34. Is a year we must pray seriously that God will invade our nation. We need am abeg - Buhari own don too much
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Cashio(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
divinecode101:

Junkie, the devil comes in form of human, the devil is here
yes, seriously, those words up there are no prophecies.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
See prediction as if he dey present 2021 budget,none of you can predict what ur neighbor will do in the next two days talkless of predicting what god will do,none of this pastor predicted if there will be covid 19 outbreak 2020,(he shock dem).
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by farouk2much(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
fake prophecies. Useless pastors. Scamers
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mtcheeeew shocked
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by 12inchess: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
A prophecy 1 year late. If he had said this for 2020 it would have been helpful. Even I can make this prophecy now cause its common knowledge.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oracleforce:

Nostradamus wasn't serving the devil....pls tell your father, the devil to predict the happenings for the year 2021 to you.
Nostradamus, the astrologer, physicist, and seer, was a born again Christian? shocked shocked
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cantonese:

Sorry it is not a wishlist. They are prophetic words and the wise listen.
I know folks like you like to defend the indefensible.... Going by Bible standards set by God Himself, this is not prophetic but instead predictions/ a wishlist of sorts, and nothing more.
Re: Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
olumike001:

You mean none of these are forecast, many people can discern between forecasting and prophecy. If you read this and said it's not a prophecy then what is a prophecy
Prophecy is meant to refer to God's own decree stating what will indeed happen... Prediction or forecast is what someone thinks will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer / Amorc Is Not A Cult / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.