Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu (30296 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Ghostfaze(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Criminals. Fraudsters. Give accounts of your failed prophecies before dishing out another ones.

Useless predictions in the name of prophecy. Don’t you people have shame or remorse for your many lies in the name of God? Tufiakwa
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by jovialclagzy(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2021
GloryFlame:
2021 Prophecies of Apostle Dr. OGOCHUKWU T. AMAUKWU, president of Excellent Christian Ministry Int'l Inc. published and released Oct. 22nd 2020.

2021 is Termed the Year for Justice, Genesis 27: 40

Individual
1. A year for justice. 2020 was a year of justice but 2021 will be a year for justice.
2. Hidden secrets/evils shall be unravelled and exposed.
3. A year of decision
4. A year of the valley
5. A year of rewards
6. A year for judgment
7. The cry of many shall receive instant answers
8. Shocking surprises

Nigeria
9. The cry for disintegration will be louder than ever before
10 A. Hope coming to the church
10 B. I see Osinbanjo becoming president. I see the seat of the president turned, I see the vice taking over
11. Slight disagreement between the Chinese government and Nigeria government
12. Many political cabals will not make it to 2023
13. Revolution coming
14. Cultists clash
15. More protests coming that could begin the phase for revolution.
16. Major Sponsors of terrorism will be exposed, disgraced and judged
17. More gas and tanker explosions in portharcourt, delta; Lagos not safe yet...
18. Nigeria will be a hub for tech investments in medicine, road, SME, healthcare, media, transport.
19. The beginning of the rise of the youths to prominent positions in education, tech, industry, media, SME.
20. The rise of young entrepreneurs in various fields
21. God will raise Nehemiahs and Esthers, He will put His spirit upon for a season to effect changes and reforms for the good of all.
22. Pray for Christians in north against arbitrary killings and kidnaps
23. God raising genuine young preachers and prophets, evangelists that will begin the rise of a global revival starting from Africa

World
24. Another lock down coming in the near future cause, China
25. Another conspiracy theory; Global warming vs global cooling; scientists vs scientists
26. Natural disasters especially raging storm, fire outbreaks and floods.
27. Global revival coming
28. More attempts on Donald Trump's life but will fail...
29. Home School record, parents focus more on their kids than trusts on teachers.
30. Pray against blood shed in Angola as a result of leadership tussle between two political leaders.
31. Protest and killings in Ghana that may extent to few years
32. Cooperative Republic of Guyana in South America massive deaths and killings.
[b][/b]
Please I need someone that can design a family tree contact me on 08100218676
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Mycoin(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2021
To my Christian Brethren,

Before you attend your annual cross-over ritual tomorrow for yet another prophetic rhetoric, please remember that all your favorite prophets prophesied on December 31, 2019 and NONE OF THEM SAW COVID-19, PANDEMIC AND GLOBAL LOCKDOWN.

How could "God" have spoken through his vessels and omitted the most crucial event of the year 2020 that impacted EVERYBODY on the planet?

Something is obviously missing.

If that omission does not make you awaken your critical thinking ability, then nothing will.

God gave you your head for critical thinking. Use it. It is not a decorative accessory on your shoulder.

I come in peace.

#truthissacred
Selah.

Olakunle Allison

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Toosure70: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Afamed:
Thieves dem. Their god only speaks in December
because he no see south east producing president Abi,?
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Loveurneighbour: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Nigeria pastors will be good at predicting Nairabet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by nanakgh(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Eh? What in Ghana?? For how many years? Man of dog, back to sender. My country will continue to experience peace and tranquility as we're currently doing.

This fool heard what happened after elections and is trying to weave something out of those slight disturbances. What an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by captainamiedi1: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2021
One God, different prophecies. Las las all na scam. Na mumu dey patronise una
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by DoubleEngine007: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2021
grin
StrikeBack:
Low budget Oyakhilome
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by southsouthking(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2021
Someone should do new year for me, make i still join people when cook rice new year day.

If you cook stew rice and i cook oil rice, na still d same thing, so far i still cook rice today, even if na 1 cup no time o.
What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
But this 2021 is tears, sweat and Blood.
If none, we move.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2021
OGUN KILLED ALL YOU WITH YOUR DOOMED PROPHECY_ ____THIS INDIVIDUAL ARE ALSO PROBLEM TO NIGERIA
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by mrkings84(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2021
WELCOME TO 2021 GUYS.

MY PRAYER FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR IS,

GOD WILL LIFT YOU ABOVE YOUR ABILITIES, . THIS YEAR SHALL BE THE BEST OF YOUR YEARS EVER WITNESSED.

CORONAVIRUS OR ANY OTHER DEADLY DEASES WILL NOT COME NEAR YOUR DWELLINGS.

AN EVENT THAT WOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU SHAME SHALL BE REPLACED WITH GLORY.

WHEN YOU CALL ONE FOR HELP, GOD WILL MAKE 10 TO RESPOND.

MONEY SHALL MEET MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS/ BANKS AS YOU WILL NOT PUT YOUR HARD EARNED RESOURCES INTO FRUITLESS VENTURES.

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL LIVE IN SOUND HEALTH THIS YEAR.

YOUR LIFE SHALL NOT BE CUT SHORT.

YOU WILL NOT CARRY OVER TO THE NEW YEAR EVERY FORM OF HINDERANCES, BURDENS, SICKNESS, PAINS, LACK AND EVERY NEGATIVE ADDICTION....

YOUR LEGS WILL CARRY YOU TO WHERE YIUR BLESSINGS AND FAVOUR ARE.

THOSE THAT THINK GOOD OF YOU SHALL RECEIVE GOOD AND THOSE THAT THINK EVIL OF YOU SHALL BE OVERWHELMED BY THEIR EVILS.

ANYONE THAT WILL DIG A PIT FOR YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY SHALL FALL INTO THAT PIT FOR YOUR SAKE.

THIS YEAR PROMOTIONS WILL COME YOUR WAY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by sircatherine45(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2021
I have saved this page.

I'll start going to his church if he gets at least 90% of his prophecies correct
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by holadfikky(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2021
None of you don't predict covid-19 last year and it hits everywhere. Let him go and sleep and come back for another vision. Lazy pastor everywhere wink wink
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by sircatherine45(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2021
jovialclagzy:
[b][/b]
Please I need someone that can design a family tree contact me on 08100218676

Search Google, and you'll be fine
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Friday20: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na wa for God ooh! lipsrsealed

Pls free God from all these ones. How are you its God that gave them.prophesy?

This guy prophesy is even a bit better wait and read those prophet of doom realeasing their doom prophesy you will be shock.

I don't know when and where God stood to be given them destructive prophesy against their country.

Pls just ignore them and trust in your God. It is only in my country where someone released over 100 prophesy and its all about death, bloodshed, hunger, famine etc.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Kobojunkie: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Friday20:

Pls free God from all these ones. How are you its God that gave them.prophesy?

This guy prophesy is even a bit better wait and read those prophet of doom realeasing their doom prophesy you will be shock.

I don't know when and where God stood to be given them destructive prophesy against their country.

Pls just ignore them and trust in your God. It is only in my country where someone released over 100 prophesy and its all about death, bloodshed, hunger, famine etc.
At this point....with the many inconsistencies in the lists so far, someone's got to wonder why this God wey dey give all these prophecies back and front, seems ever trying to beffuddle and confuse the hell out of us all with all these so called prophecies that mean nothing and end nowhere year after year... lipsrsealed
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by gumaveddy(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
I said it before this are the problems of mankind we don't need none of that sh!t this is 2021 every one should speak with God one on one you don't need scammers to speak with God on your behalf we pass that stage this is 2021 no time for bullshit
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by farem: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2021
wolextayo:
Bro! I don't subscribe to all these.
All I see here is prediction.

None of you saw covid 19 last year.
None of you saw that the churches you operate will be shut for months.
None of you saw endsars protest.
None of you saw ASUU strike.

Bro just hustle for your pocket in the name of pastorship.
Even Jesus Christ birth was first pronounced in the old testament
Rapture was pronounced in the book of Revelation written many years ago.
That is what we call prophesy

But y'all with these fake prophesies think you can just play a draw no bet on us all. On top ticket wey go still cut.

The main message here ?
Just anticipate good things.
Don't label anything prophecy.
Don't let anyone create fear in you.
Run from motivational speakers.

Even if they have mentioned them, just like this scoffing spirit you're displaying here, you won't notice nor believe
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by West2019(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Na wa for God ooh! lipsrsealed
keep silent is God ur mate
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by obama30: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2021
GloryFlame:
2021 Prophecies of Apostle Dr. OGOCHUKWU T. AMAUKWU, president of Excellent Christian Ministry Int'l Inc. published and released Oct. 22nd 2020.

2021 is Termed the Year for Justice, Genesis 27: 40

Individual
1. A year for justice. 2020 was a year of justice but 2021 will be a year for justice.
2. Hidden secrets/evils shall be unravelled and exposed.
3. A year of decision
4. A year of the valley
5. A year of rewards
6. A year for judgment
7. The cry of many shall receive instant answers
8. Shocking surprises

Nigeria
9. The cry for disintegration will be louder than ever before
10 A. Hope coming to the church
10 B. I see Osinbanjo becoming president. I see the seat of the president turned, I see the vice taking over
11. Slight disagreement between the Chinese government and Nigeria government
12. Many political cabals will not make it to 2023
13. Revolution coming
14. Cultists clash
15. More protests coming that could begin the phase for revolution.
16. Major Sponsors of terrorism will be exposed, disgraced and judged
17. More gas and tanker explosions in portharcourt, delta; Lagos not safe yet...
18. Nigeria will be a hub for tech investments in medicine, road, SME, healthcare, media, transport.
19. The beginning of the rise of the youths to prominent positions in education, tech, industry, media, SME.
20. The rise of young entrepreneurs in various fields
21. God will raise Nehemiahs and Esthers, He will put His spirit upon for a season to effect changes and reforms for the good of all.
22. Pray for Christians in north against arbitrary killings and kidnaps
23. God raising genuine young preachers and prophets, evangelists that will begin the rise of a global revival starting from Africa

World
24. Another lock down coming in the near future cause, China
25. Another conspiracy theory; Global warming vs global cooling; scientists vs scientists
26. Natural disasters especially raging storm, fire outbreaks and floods.
27. Global revival coming
28. More attempts on Donald Trump's life but will fail...
29. Home School record, parents focus more on their kids than trusts on teachers.
30. Pray against blood shed in Angola as a result of leadership tussle between two political leaders.
31. Protest and killings in Ghana that may extent to few years
32. Cooperative Republic of Guyana in South America massive deaths and killings.

And you see nothing for development of Igboland? Carpenter has bought surgery equipment, who knows his mind
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by chocboi78(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Cultist clash...lmao grin
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2021
LEGIT SCAMMER
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Oga puloffet, we hear you. grin
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Akasammyoka: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Osibanjo president!!!��� This one God don't mean well for the country
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by lexy2014: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
For football lovers, take these 2021 prophecis very seriously:

Mane, sallah and firmino will score for Liverpool this year.

When real Madrid and athletico meet, d match will be very tough

Some players that were injured last year will recover from their injuries

Some coaches will be sacked

Champions league won't be easy for some clubs

Place your bet on lewandoski scoring some important goals

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2021
They re all giving different prophecies, makes me wonder if its the same God they serve, that's if they serve at all.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2021
You better speak louder(SORO SOKE)so that you can be untie(TULE) what of tinubu fayemi atiku and jonathan?
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Mycoin:
To my Christian Brethren,

Before you attend your annual cross-over ritual tomorrow for yet another prophetic rhetoric, please remember that all your favorite prophets prophesied on December 31, 2019 and NONE OF THEM SAW COVID-19, PANDEMIC AND GLOBAL LOCKDOWN.

How could "God" have spoken through his vessels and omitted the most crucial event of the year 2020 that impacted EVERYBODY on the planet?

Something is obviously missing.

If that omission does not make you awaken your critical thinking ability, then nothing will.

God gave you your head for critical thinking. Use it. It is not a decorative accessory on your shoulder.

I come in peace.

#truthissacred
Selah.

Olakunle Allison

They won't understand you, you better not piss them off, Nigerians are addicted to prophecies even though they know they re fake yet every new year the flock around ordained business men to hear fake prophecies.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by wolextayo: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2021
farem:

Even if they have mentioned them, just like this scoffing spirit you're displaying here, you won't notice nor believe
Learn to read and understand. Thanks.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by Shattuck(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2021
so according to this guy osinbajo would be president this year, maybe we can all hold you by your waist if this turns out not to be true.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu by mealdred: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Ogochukwu, so you don add Dr, Apostle to your name ba!!
Issorait, Bros our mumu don do abeg, Happy New year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja / Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.