Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari (13962 Views)

12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast / Hope Uzodinma Maiden Broadcast, I Hope He Will Redeem His Name / 2023 Presidency: We'll Hand Over Power To Nigerian Youths - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by hisexcellency34: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2021
President Buhari said he will continue to listen to Nigerian youths and fulfill demands of #EndSARS protesters

2 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Jestin: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
First to comment on a new year is a sign that this year will be great for me , my family and all Nairalanders . I will never take any word from Nigeria leaders seriously. Happy new yr to you all.

49 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by MissOpe(f): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
OK, I became second to comment on the first day of the year 2021, it's indeed a good sign that something huge is coming my way this year.

Wishing all nairalanders a great year ahead, More money in your account.

11 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Moneyboyz: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Comedy from Mr Bullhari
After attacking Endsars organisers and protesters like they are trying to stage a coup.
Olodo.
Next time you all wanna vote a president, you will vote someone who understands democracy, who is educated, who has empathy, plus a history and reputation of good behaviour.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Racoon(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Same youth you said are criminals always looking for freebies while Yusuf Buhari is yet to be punished for buying a #55M power bike without any commisurate source of income?

Then punish all those wicked humanity involved in the ugly incident of 20/10/2020 including yourself.

36 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Pauladex(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
o
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by twf1: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Let Bubu keep fooling himself. Whatever has a beginning has an end. 2023 no far again sha undecided

15 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by AfonjaMuslim: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Animal

2 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Nonymartin(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
is that so
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Bern1992(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Good one from my President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Ademola47(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
This man again

Anyways, we have two more new years to get freedom from this political entangler.

6 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by CAPSLOCKED: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
THE BUHARI WE KNOW WILL RATHER LISTEN TO HIS COWS THAN LISTEN TO ANYTHING OR ANYBODY ELSE.
I DON'T KNOW THE LATEST NONSENSE HE'S SPEWING THIS TIME AROUND IN HIS USUALLY BORING NATIONAL BROADCAST, BUT THE ONLY RELEVANT THING HE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IS TO RESIGN AND GO BACK TO HIS CATTLE FARM IN DAURA.

17 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Grace001: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
With which ears ?

5 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
The broadcast hasn't finished yet. Don't jump the gun.
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by WiszyFraud: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
.We know you're lying on this one....but continue cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Tolexander: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
President Buhari said he will continue to listen to Nigerian youths and fulfill demands of #EndSARS protesters
Please don’t listen to the youths like you’ve been doing, interacts with the youths

3 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by OAFMods: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
E too sure for me say Buhari head no fit correct after Jesus as comw n gone.

3 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Brightspecimen(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Most that once was, is now lost.
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Duplik8t77(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
when has he ever listened to the youth..... okay, baba listen to us and just resign biko.. it's for your own good too

6 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by ladywise: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Ok

Buy Automatic 3in1 Electric Car Jack Kit. Price #62,000

Buy Automatic Electric Bite Price #295,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Pandev(m): 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by toogbasky(m): 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
God punish you, Ode,, who gave the order

1 Like

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Mopolchi: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
With toothpick for mouth

2 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by ikorodureporta: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
live or dead broadcast

him say military free kidnapped boys.

1 Like

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Dpharisee: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
If you want to start your new year in anger then listen to Buhari broadcast grin

2 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by eDoctorr(m): 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Hi
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Akam2019: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
A Bigger Amen
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by crossfm: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Yes,in a shocked way.

Who takes Nigerian politicians serious is under a spell.

1 Like

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 7:14am On Jan 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by ecolime(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Recorded or live.

I will never watch his speech. God forbid I start my new year with Buhari. This is 2021 biko.

May we not be unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Mynd44: 7:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Brightspecimen:
Most that once was, is now lost.
Galadriel, Lord Of The Rings
Re: New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari by Sunnycliff(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-West PDP Bloc Unveils 11 Aspirants For National Chairmanship Position / Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government / Timi Frank Congratulates Udofia On His Birthday, Calls Him A Visionary Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.