Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

'Dangote Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces' - Dangote’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Dangote Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces' - Dangote’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks (401 Views)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Dangote Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces' - Dangote’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks by nwekeugochukwu: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2021
An American lady who claims to have been in a relationship with Nigerian billionaire, Aliko Dangote, has revealed how he changed her life, IgbereTV reports.

The lady identified as Bea Lewis, took to her Instagram handle on New Year’s Eve and revealed that all the things she achieved in 2020 is due to Dangote’s input in her life.

She revealed that the richest man in Africa shattered her heart into a thousand pieces.

She wrote:

"In my 33rd Year:

I dated the richest black man in the world.
He broke my heart in 1000 pieces.
I learned more from him than any person I’ve ever met. Communicating with a billionaire daily makes you see the world different than your humble beginnings in liberty city.
I became more organized and finally am able to step away from the daily kitchen operations.
I learned love without strings.
Give your best without expectations.
Nothing is forever.
I realized a half a million dollar restaurant project was a bad investment.
I purchased two properties.
I started a consistent fitness regime.
Became vegan.
Obtained a profitable stock portfolio.
He changed my perspective on work ethic and patience.
Once my mindset changed the universe gravitated me to people that uplifted me and increased my net worth mentally and financially.
To 2021 and powerful encounters. #alikodangote #atlantarealestate #amp #HappyNewYear"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeTqkepqrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1377560/dangote-broke-heart-1000-pieces-dangotes-alleged-ex-girlfriend-speaks/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'Dangote Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces' - Dangote’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks by faceland: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Here is my take on the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOL9m6LkIY0
It all came from an Instagram post. Truly her love for him will never die grin Anyway, I am just joking.

(1) (Reply)

“walking Into 2021 With Him” – Newly Married Bbnaija Star, Khafi (video) / Wizkid First Baby Mama, Shola Survives Ghastly Accident / DJ Cuppy Reacts As Twitter User Says She Lacks Good Dress Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.