Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1221040 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Corbin: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Who can fund me for airtime
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2021
stacyadams:
my boss I greet u
try this game jfgyy.betking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by MrUnity: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2021
MrUnity:
If u ve a 1xbet account.. atleast from 2019...and want to earn 3k weekly without using ur own money to invest... message me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Aurelius1:
Invalid booking code. Please check the code again
jfgyy betking@500+ odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Little by little we gather the profit. Started with 10 dolls yesterday and I'm fucking having over 30 dolls now. Stake and win with Alhaji cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2021
Fucking rich young nigga cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Village bus waiting at the next bus stop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Tk4all:

someone is complaining about his supposed lost money and you are busy hunting crumbs on top again.

check what he deposited and what he intends to withdraw first before bringing your plate.

I shame on your behalf

I am seriously shocked I use to think crumb hunters do these things for cruise but it's turning into a whole new thing.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by alla(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2021
Hello, DON'T FALL VICTIM

I want other colleagues to help prevent this two(2) scammers posing like genuine from not scamming other colleagues it's enough when are the youth going to stop this rubbish.

Suddenly I found myself in a Telegram Group Bungxchange of a name, I noticed 739 member's was there and some current chat floating.

The interested part that I picked was a guy on the page display his name as "Abdul Malik" he posted that he want to sell Tron, I showed interest on the group as him to DM.

He called and said scammers are the once who deal privately "imagine" this statement and the admin appears as even Real Angel not knowing they're both scammers.

That there are rules, you have to pay to the admin with N200 fee and he will inform the seller to credit my wallet.

The admin as for the Buyer and Seller, we both signify and admin send is account details in which I credit N100,200

Then upload my effidence on the page, he confirmed and ask the seller to fund my Wallet.

Few minutes I received a call from the seller asking me to hold on, he's on his way to Mosque that after which he will fund my Wallet.

Co member, and less than 30mins I couldn't find the Telegram Group (Bungxchange) and I couldn't connect with Abdul Malik till now.

I went further to search for the admin name on Facebook, believe he's no where to be found.

As a Nigerian am not much bored about my lost this afternoon but pity the future of our youth who claims to lead tomorrow thanks.

ADMIN Details :

TRUSTED LEGEND ADMIN
IS A SCAMMER

BELOW IS THE SCAMMING
NAME & CONTACT

ABU IKERODAH
CONTACT

ABU IKERODAH
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SirMichael1: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Fucklove:
Little by little we gather the profit. Started with 10 dolls yesterday and I'm fucking having over 30 dolls now. Stake and win with Alhaji cool
The problem with 365bet is that the bank will charge you higher for transfer out of you domiciary account and lower for deposit into in. Access bank charges N420/$1 for deposit into bet365 and N450/$1 withdrawals, meanwhile, dollar is N380/$1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
SirMichael1:
The problem with 365bet is that the bank will charge you higher for transfer out of you domiciary account and lower for deposit into in. Access bank charges N420/$1 for deposit into bet365 and N450/$1 withdrawals, meanwhile, dollar is N380/$1
I use skrill. I withdraw and sell to exchangers at a very handsome rate. I've dumped the fraudulent naija banks cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SirMichael1: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2021
alla:
Hello, DON'T FALL VICTIM

I want other colleagues to help prevent this two(2) scammers posing like genuine from not scamming other colleagues it's enough when are the youth going to stop this rubbish.

Suddenly I found myself in a Telegram Group Bungxchange of a name, I noticed 739 member's was there and some current chat floating.

The interested part that I picked was a guy on the page display his name as "Abdul Malik" he posted that he want to sell Tron, I showed interest on the group as him to DM.

He called and said scammers are the once who deal privately "imagine" this statement and the admin appears as even Real Angel not knowing they're both scammers.

That there are rules, you have to pay to the admin with N200 fee and he will inform the seller to credit my wallet.

The admin as for the Buyer and Seller, we both signify and admin send is account details in which I credit N100,200

Then upload my effidence on the page, he confirmed and ask the seller to fund my Wallet.

Few minutes I received a call from the seller asking me to hold on, he's on his way to Mosque that after which he will fund my Wallet.

Co member, and less than 30mins I couldn't find the Telegram Group (Bungxchange) and I couldn't connect with Abdul Malik till now.

I went further to search for the admin name on Facebook, believe he's no where to be found.

As a Nigerian am not much bored about my lost this afternoon but pity the future of our youth who claims to lead tomorrow thanks.

ADMIN Details :

TRUSTED LEGEND ADMIN
IS A SCAMMER

BELOW IS THE SCAMMING
NAME & CONTACT

ABU IKERODAH
CONTACT

ABU IKERODAH
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Report the fraud to fidelity bank and his bvn and account would be flagged. If you do this well, the Idiot will call to beg you and even promise to refund you while adding a bit of interest.

But most of you folks here are too daft! You've been warned severally about this telegram stuff and their tactics and it is advised to use binance but you lot will often say 'no risk, no reward' because the offers are too good. Please carry your cross.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2021
lymelyte:
I went online to research on this situation and I came across a guy.. Below is the screenshot.

just forget about them and start using a different bookie.

I love their markets personally but I can't stress myself on top foreign bookies, that is why I always recommend local bookies.

sorry again

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SirMichael1: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Fucklove:
I use skrill. I withdraw and sell to exchangers at a very handsome rate. I've dumped the fraudulent naija banks cool
That's good. What's the conversion of dollar to skrill and how do I fund my skrill wallet?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2021
lymelyte:
Hello people,please I need your input on this matter.. For the last two days, I have been withdrawing my money from 1xbet but I have recieved less than the amount I withdrew from 1xbet.. It happened yesterday and today again.. Yesterday was 91139 but got 82035naira.. Today I withdrew 112000 but got 101000.. I have complained to them but they are telling me something else.. Please has any one experience this? What was the solution?
I think it's a network problem

You can try using other 1xbet-like bookies like 22bet and melbet

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by pascalbenz: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Any body get remedy how to use opera mini for 1xbet /melbet ...? Since yesterday dem just dey reason me say the site no dey available for my country .....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2021
pascalbenz:
Any body get remedy how to use opera mini for 1xbet /melbet ...? Since yesterday dem just dey reason me say the site no dey available for my country .....
try instead of 1xbet.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by solalal36(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2021
lymelyte:
they did the same thing yesterday, I complained. They did it today again..
Maybe you should try other alternatives like Melbet and 22bet. They also have most of the markets on 1xbet

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by solalal36(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2021
lymelyte:
Please can anyone recommend any good inplay betting site that has same betting template as 1xbet or even better?
Please I know about melbet.. They usually don't have bank withdrawal
Melbet have bank withdrawal.. I've been using it.. Withdrawal is quite fast too.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by pascalbenz: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Julianaa:
try instead of 1xbet.com
same tin o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2021
pascalbenz:
same tin o
its opening here

Try updating your opera or changing your network provider
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2021
SirMichael1:
That's good. What's the conversion of dollar to skrill and how do I fund my skrill wallet?
hwfa dat 2k u promise
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2021
SirMichael1:
Report the fraud to fidelity bank and his bvn and account would be flagged. If you do this well, the Idiot will call to beg you and even promise to refund you while adding a bit of interest.

But most of you folks here are too daft! You've been warned severally about this telegram stuff and their tactics and it is advised to use binance but you lot will often say 'no risk, no reward' because the offers are too good. Please carry your cross.
money wey em don transfer in seconds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Opeyemi04(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2021
abeg who get game should post it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Opeyemi04(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2021
abeg who get game should post

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Opeyemi04:
abeg who get game should post
jfgyy betking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by austino677(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2021
9ja bookies don turn 1xbet

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2021
austino677:
goan drag them on Twitter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2021
austino677:
they are probably not following the official source like 1xbet and co

Wack bookies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jwills(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2021
austino677:

what bookie is this pls??
cause I play statistics but never seen total shorts played, only on-target, thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by austino677(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2021
jwills:

what bookie is this pls??
cause I play statistics but never seen total shorts played, only on-target, thanks
betfarm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by austino677(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2021
Julianaa:
they are probably not following the official source like 1xbet and co

Wack bookies
exactly even on flashscore its 25 shots

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.