Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1206432 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Opeyemi1797(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2021
greendice:
Guys!, Pls I need one person wey fit to help me fund my bet9ja account with N100 only.
I don't need more that.
I want to stake on this game there.
Let's win together.

Bet9ja:
Tobechukwu001

The game is sure.
99.9 percent.

Bro, abeg where did you get this game, abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:
We won today ✅ 59.6k cool
Congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Gr8lex(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
Napoli Bottling Company

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Asadujames202(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
Betting na scammmm

Punting na scammmm

Five tickets gone today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by johnglefury(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
Wetin Juve, Napoli, Lille and PSG dey play, abeg?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Gr8lex(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
I've just witnessed the 8th wonder of the world. How will Napoli draw now

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stylish186(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
Gr8lex:
I've just witnessed the 8th wonder of the world. How will Napoli draw now

Am shocked too are u sure juventus didn't pay verona players and ref too? Because verona was not fighting for anything o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Johnames: 9:48pm On May 23, 2021
B934WEQRWTPEQQ-2851037, which sin did I commit, for this to happen to me,Napoli don kill me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Gr8lex(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:

Am shocked too are u sure juventus didn't pay verona players and ref too? Because verona was not fighting for anything o
It also crossed my mind. In short E CHOKE
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Johnames: 9:49pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:

it was fix match, by Italian league officials
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by eduzz(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2021
I don learn embarassed

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 10:02pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:
congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 10:12pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:
Praying for consistency this week

Baba please do you make use of 22bet
Am having issue with the Google security authentication.
How do I remove it from my account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Season ended again and many or should i say All here didn't become millionaire from betting rather became debtors, in need of crumbs, angry birds, frustration e.t.c

Oboooooy Alabi dey win season back to back

No be to resign?! grin

fund me 1h na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 10:13pm On May 23, 2021
Please who makes use of 22bet help me out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Chidexter(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2021
obianoooo:
Please who makes use of 22bet help me out

What sort of issue is that bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:
congratulobia... make i drop aza
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 10:18pm On May 23, 2021
Chidexter:

What sort of issue is that bro?

Google authentication code bro

When I contact them about the said that I should send them mail about removing it from my account,but the mail the told me to send mail to does not receive my mail with attachment of my documents
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bigbam: 10:35pm On May 23, 2021
Chidexter:
Today make sense Sha. Let's move.
congtrats bigman... good wins
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Chidexter(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
obianoooo:

When I contact them about the said that I should send them mail about removing it from my account,but the mail the told me to send mail to does not receive my mail with attachment of my documents

Did you activate d authentication yourself?.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stylish186(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2021
obianoooo:

Baba please do you make use of 22bet
Am having issue with the Google security authentication.
How do I remove it from my account

Download google authenticator from play store but sha know it was u that set that security so get out of it yourself try using browser too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2021
obianoooo:

Do you have the authenticator app (Google)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 11:09pm On May 23, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Do you have the authenticator app (Google)

Yes,the problem is that the codes do change by itself
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 11:15pm On May 23, 2021
Stylish186:

Download google authenticator from play store but sha know it was u that set that security so get out of it yourself try using browser too

Can you give ideal on how to come out of that shit,it's my first making use of it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NiklauseFred(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2021
Pls can someone share booking codes for this week's game?
I have never won since I started betting embarassed

Betking or bet9ja plsss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samueltemi337(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2021
Abeg anybody way one do giveaway make he just put me inside
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stylish186(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2021
obianoooo:

Can you give ideal on how to come out of that shit,it's my first making use of it

The code will be generated in the app (authenticator) use it on your bet app then go and disable it

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

You are not serious with your life.

You run about castigating people for selling their social media account because they lack funds meanwhile

You on the other hand don't have a kobo in your massive pocket looking like Baba Suwe jacket. And you want to hide your fake promises of a thread. The Lord is your strength

Baba, na beg i de beg you, stop the unnecessary mention.

So you actually want me to pay you 2k just to delete a thread on nairaland abi?

Na God go punish you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

You are not serious with your life.

You run about castigating people for selling their social media account because they lack funds meanwhile

You on the other hand don't have a kobo in your massive pocket looking like Baba Suwe jacket. And you want to hide your fake promises of a thread. The Lord is your strength

And the Lord have been my strength tey tey + I don't have a Kobo in my pocket but I don't go about trying to cheat people.

Lastly, I didn't make a fake promise to anybody, the thread I want to delete is not even the betting thread.

For me to pay you 2k just to delete a thread, I will better tear the money and throw it away. Haba!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 6:55am On May 24, 2021
Stylish186:

The code will be generated in the app (authenticator) use it on your bet app then go and disable it

Morning bro, please under where will i see the disable option
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by piggyvestTroll: 7:07am On May 24, 2021
Tk4all:

And the have been my strength tey tey + I don't have a Kobo in my pocket but I don't go about trying to cheat people.

Lastly, I didn't make a fake promise to anybody, the thread I want to delete is not even the betting thread.

For me to pay you 2k just to delete a thread, I will better tear the money and throw it away. Haba!
he's not a mod that can help you delete a thread.. Him just wan chop your money..

He just knows a hack....

Open the thread, go to the heading of the thread and edit it to a blacklisted word on Nairaland e.g (Zino.ly, nn.u , many.men) e.t.c

Anti spam bot would then help you hide the topic...You'll get a day ban or more... Depending on the section the thread was in.... 3 days for business section..

You are welcome
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:10am On May 24, 2021
piggyvestTroll:
he's not a mod that can help you delete a thread.. Him just wan chop your money..

He just knows a hack....

Open the thread, go to the heading of the thread and edit it to a blacklisted word on Nairaland e.g (Zino.ly, nn.u , many.men) e.t.c

Anti spam bot would then help you hide the topic...You'll get a day ban or more... Depending on the section the thread was in.... 3 days for business section..

You are welcome
Joor ooo minister of misinformation
It can be restored with few clicks by the mods

(1) (2) (3) ... (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.