Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1214702 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:

Through my Kuda app. It's not my first time using the app to fund my account.
eeya,am using kuda too I think it has happened to me before,keep contacting both kuda and 1xbet customers care they will surely do something about it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:
I made deposit of 10k into my 1xbet account since last week Wednesday I didn't see shingbai and from my end here it's confirmed successful.

I have contacted their customer care through email, they just keep responding I should wait while they check.

Abeg, anyway wey i fit fasttrack this matter?

Yes 1xbet is having issues with deposit. Check it out on Twitter and other groups. I noticed it y'day and today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
eeya,am using kuda too I think it has happened to me before,keep contacting both kuda and 1xbet customers care they will surely do something about it

Thanks boss.

Lemme wait a little longer. But, i just wish they will rectify it before saturday.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yes 1xbet is having issues with deposit. Check it out on Twitter and other groups. I noticed it y'day and today.

Thanks Boss.

Lemme wait then.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:
I made deposit of 10k into my 1xbet account since last week Wednesday I didn't see shingbai and from my end here it's confirmed successful.

I have contacted their customer care through email, they just keep responding I should wait while they check.

Abeg, anyway wey i fit fasttrack this matter?

Don't Know about last week but for like 2 or 3 days now, paying through OPAY sef has been war. My payment to them was pending on OPAY for 2 days, they just returned it yesterday , infact at a point OPAY even yanked them off the list of bookie with them before they restored them that same yesterday.
They are currently having issues, just continue engaging them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
A piece of advice to those that are withdrawing More than they are depositing on 1xbet.. obviously only very few people does. 1xbet may be a bad option for you. Stay away from 1xbet.

1xbet do something after withdrawal consecutively for 2months without making deposit, my account was flagged, I was about to withdraw 500k then, I emailed them asking Why they stopped my withdrawal. They told me to provide all my documents, my bank statement, a selfish of me holding my ID card in of my computer and mail box should be open so they can see the messages they sent to my email. I did all that.. it wasn't easy but they finally approved my withdrawal 500k, they paid me 450k I was happy to even get that, so I didn't bother asking them why 450k instead of 500k

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Since then I decided not to pill up fund before withdrawing, whenever my money reach 30k, I will withdraw 18k, this 1xbet thieves started cutting off %10 from my withdrawals, the first one I thought it was system error, I don't even bother to contact them, the second time, I was like what's going on, the third time got me really upset and I contacted them,

See there replied in the screenshot.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
A piece of advice to those that are withdrawal More than they are depositing on 1xbet.. obviously only very few people does. 1xbet may be a bad for you. Stay away from 1xbet.

1xbet do something after withdrawal consecutively for 2months without making deposit, my account was flagged, I was about to withdraw 500k then, I emailed them asking Why they stopped my withdrawal. They told me to provide all my documents, my bank statement, a selfish of me holding my ID card in of my computer and mail box should be open so they can see the messages they sent to my email. I did all that.. it wasn't easy but they finally approved my withdrawal 500k, they paid me 450k I was happy to even get that, so I didn't bother asking them why 450k instead of 500k
i go need dat 50k abeg,jst in case dy later pay u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you have ear, listen well. My advice to you if you always withdraw more than you're depositing, stay away from 1xbet. They don't smile with customer that are winning

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Baliqeez:

Don't Know about last week but for like 2 or 3 days now, paying through OPAY sef has been war. My payment to them was pending on OPAY for 2 days, they just returned it yesterday , infact at a point OPAY even yanked them off the list of bookie with them before they restored them that same yesterday.
They are currently having issues, just continue engaging them.

I sent them reminder. Their last response was that I should give'em time to investigate and that if I should keep sending reminder it won't make the process faster.

Now, I dey look for other means wey go make am faster.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Europe no be village na grin
Jerry abeg drop your telegram channel link. I wan follow you make money for Euro . I gallant for Bet365 cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
I need to raise 700k in one month cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
If you have ear, listen well. My advice to you if you always withdraw more than you're depositing, stay away from 1xbet. They don't smile with customer that are winning

Which bookie you recommend then?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fucklove:
I need to raise 700k in one month cry cry cry cry
It's possible bro. Very possible!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
F^ck Israelp and his village tips, back to sender to him cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:

Abeg help me out my brother. show me the way cry cry cry cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
I just opt for peripesa.ng early this week, their website looks exactly like 1xbet, the difference I see is just their name, am not sure how reliable they are yet, since I just started using them, I have only make 2 withdrawals and I got credited within 5mins. I pray to keep winning, it is then I can know how reliable they are.

miccoy:

Which bookie you recommend then?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Samkizz20:
thanks

You welcome wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
Since then I decided not to pill up fund before withdrawing, whenever my money reach 30k, I will withdraw 18k, this 1xbet thieves started cutting off %10 from my withdrawals, the first one I thought it was system error, I don't even bother to contact them, the second time, I was like what's going on, the third time got me really upset and I contacted them,

Kai. They are mad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:

I sent them reminder. Their last response was that I should give'em time to investigate and thatd if I should keep sending reminder it won't make the process faster.

Now, I dey look for other means wey go make am faster.
Sorry to inform you that there's no way. They do things based on their terms and speed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
I just opt for peripasa.ng early this week, their website looks exactly like 1xbet, the difference I see is just their name, am not sure how reliable they are yet, since I just started using them, I have only make 2 withdrawals and I got credited within 5mins. I pray to keep winning, it is then I can know how reliable they are.

That site is not loading... Abi they Don japa?�
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
It's loading, you may be wrong with the URL, enter through Google

tradepunter:

That site is not loading... Abi they Don japa?�
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
It's loading, you may be wrong with the URL, enter through Google

Even with Google... Nothing maybe you got the spelling wrong
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one they cloned 1xbet. I fear for my money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Melaye(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:

con dash me small staking power undecided undecided undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TangoPrediction(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
tradepunter:

Join Paripesa, the new bae.

Visit www.tangopredict.com/paripesa

Promocode is ==> TANGOPREDICT
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yes
I modified it
tradepunter:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
Yes
I modified it
I manage use one blog enter the site undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Introducing the daily double
always using 1 unit or 2% of bank. Let me see how far it goes wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:

Thanks boss.

Lemme wait a little longer. But, i just wish they will rectify it before saturday.
don't wait o keep on bombarding both parties with message
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
miccoy:

how
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tonapuk:
Yes
I modified it

Also what's the minimum and maximum stake... Can't find it in their terms and conditions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.