Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1203964 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bigdre31:

Happy birthday Oga , do give away o

Thanks Bigdre31.

For the giveaway, the underlisted moniker should kindly quote me with their mobile numbers for airtime funding:
machappy4
Bigdre31
Isacar
betshopagent

For celebrating with me on my special day, may the host of Angels celebrate with you guys with undeserving abundance blessings and grace.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Shanville: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rothschild777:
ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Kickoff 3PM
Option explanation; One of the teams will not score 2.5 goals. One of them can score as many as they want. But game must not end 3-3 or more goals.

Don't mind the Odds, that's why they call them BIGIBET.
Note: this option is available on Bigibet ONLY.

Don't play club friendlies with this option. They re unpredictable. And the option is not available on all leagues.
What if they didn’t play over 2.5?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rothschild777:
Nooo. Spartak Moscow game ends 4-2. I won. I can only loss the game if away score 1 more goal.

IF NAH SO, ACCUMULATE LIKE 4 OR 5 GAMES AND WIN BIG BEFORE THEM BLOCK HAM.
THE OLD IS GOOD FOR THE RISK
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Rothschild777(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol that's why most people run away from the option. They don't understand it.

Check the screenshot below. Mind you Colorado game ended 3-1. And you said it's a lost. I laugh in pdgin.

miccoy:

You lost with that option. Re-check your game

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Rothschild777(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
As long as the game don't end 3-3 or more, then you have won.

Shanville:

What if they didn’t play over 2.5?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Rothschild777(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
The problem is they don't settle bet quickly. Especially the special option I mentioned.

Justhere:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rothschild777:

Check the screenshot below. Mind you Colorado game ended 3-1. And you said it's a lost. I laugh in pdgin.

Colorado game ended 1-1.

Re-check your game. It's a lost. Sorry fam!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ologogoro: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
yellowgarri2:
I lost my Phone and sim card, I can't make use of my bank app. How can I fund my bet account with my atm card without otp?

Follow these steps to change your number:

Insert card
Choose quickteller
Click bill payment
Click others'
Enter 322222 as reference number
Input the new number you want to receive your otp
Confirm the number
Click submit.
A one time payment of #100 would be deducted from the account so make sure you have up to that amount.
Note: only otp would be directed to the new number not SMS alert.
I hope you're the true owner of the card sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Shanville: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don’t think so cos if it’s a lost the ticket would have been spoiled longtime
miccoy:

Colorado game ended 1-1.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rothschild777:

You surely don't understand the option. No bookie can give you such odd you quoted earlier i.e. 8 and 4 odds for one team not to score over 2.5.
Please check again, if any of the team scores over 2.5, you have surely lost the bet.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Shanville: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
I now understand the game now both team must not score over2.5,I just checked now and I noticed none played over 2.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Phiheywhy1: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Justhere:

I no still get it, is it, that one team will not score over 2.5 , that the odd is this BIG

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
HOW UNA SEE THIS GAME 3QBB33P
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
miccoy:

Colorado game ended 1-1.

Even when the bookie marked the game as won you still push this argument?

Da, people dey
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Phiheywhy1:

I no still get it, is it, that one team will not score over 2.5 , that the odd is this BIG

yea, that is it. no over2.5 goals from either team.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Joeblaze26(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
mooojy:
You surely don't understand the option. No bookie can give you such odd you quoted earlier i.e. 8 and 4 odds for one team not to score over 2.5.
Please check again, if any of the team scores over 2.5, you have surely lost the bet.
Wa-ha-la wear konkonshuuu grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Binance:

Da, people dey

the guy is right.
the bookies mark it won because the game ended 1-1 not 3-1.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rothschild777:
As long as the game don't end 3-3 or more, then you have won.

Your game has lost none of the team must score 3 goals or more. That's the option u are picking. That spartak Moscow game is showing pending right? When dey drop the result u will see red there. If its not red then show us the screen shot when it greens.
You are the one who doesn't understand the game u are playing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Justhere:

the guy is right.
the bookies mark it won because the game ended 1-1 not 3-1.
If his argument represent Moscow game,,,he's right but if the Colorado game, he's not right.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
GentlePEACE:

Thanks Bigdre31.

For the giveaway, the underlisted moniker should kindly quote me with their mobile numbers for airtime funding:
machappy4
Bigdre31
Isacar
betshopagent

For celebrating with me on my special day, may the host of Angels celebrate with you guys with undeserving abundance blessings and grace.

please i need airtime. my number is in my signature below... thanks..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Binance:

Da, people dey

You no even understand the argument, you just jumped in.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
AFC Champions League

Daegu FC game

FHG

ODD:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
AFC Champions League

United City game

Over 1.5FHG

ODD:

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
N10 to win N3m loading......
10 draws kepere.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by yellowgarri2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ologogoro:

Follow these steps to change your number:

Insert card
Choose quickteller
Click bill payment
Click others'
Enter 322222 as reference number
Input the new number you want to receive your otp
Confirm the number
Click submit.
A one time payment of #100 would be deducted from the account so make sure you have up to that amount.
Note: only otp would be directed to the new number not SMS alert.
I hope you're the true owner of the card sha
account funded already.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Place bet on all!

Today might be your luck day!

Well scrutinized games!

My people I have been on sick bed for the past 40 days now. I had an accident in which my left leg got broken. See pictures of my leg on https://www.nairaland.com/6601340/motor-accident-please-me

I need your help!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by paulgabrielz: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
greendice:
10 draws kepere.
God din finally answer your call? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
hhmmcj:
AFC Champions League

Daegu FC game

FHG

ODD:
45'
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Asadujames202(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
greendice:
10 draws kepere.

Na sporty bet
Be this?

If yes,

How reliable and trustworthy are they

Will you advise me to open an account with them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Obasanjoslim: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just that punters that has no future that dominate here.. anyone that has bright future should not be here....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Asadujames202:

Na sporty bet
Be this?

If yes,

How reliable and trustworthy are they

Will you advise me to open an account with them
Just open an account with em too like a month ago. Dey have been paying my wins and I haven't experienced money theft from my bet account or bank account like how people use to say dey do.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by seanwilliam(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
yellowgarri2:
I lost my Phone and sim card, I can't make use of my bank app. How can I fund my bet account with my atm card without otp?
God is indirectly telling u to stop betting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.