Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1213620 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Jane345:
Remember when this thread was a bomb back to back then,like three years ago.nowadays,men don realize say this stuff na scam.Men don learn bitter lessons and the wiseones got out when the going was still good.young bloods holding this thread together, I won't advise u to quit at once but use sense cos thus thing don useless men dem.
tongue

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

I have resisted the urge to shalaye but this your threat is becoming something else all because of 2k which I would have sent if I had the POS around now. You'll receive your 2k today. Also this one you are copying Stephen and calling me liar is what I don't understand if you or Stephen have anything against me apart from telling you guys about my court case and freezing of my account. Please come out to say it.
Court case? What state? Tell me about it lemme run it for you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Felabrity:
So na because of 2k this two bst courtboy and 100trillion dey disgrace mooojy

The 2 ungrateful bsts wey benefit from mooojy giveaway some months ago

People dey this life

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Agwadi post=103934864][/quote]You shouldn't reply that bastard...if he only knew how much help we have rendered to mooojy the ingrate
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
1000trillion:
You shouldn't reply that bastard...if he only knew how much help we have rendered to mooojy the ingrate

na you help am pass oh...you na him accountant, you be him ATM

Make I carry my broke body comot......We move!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by PRESIDENT2003(f): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agwadi:

You are plainly jobless grin
Alright we'll see
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
tongue

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:

I need money to treat my sickness
grin Almajiri

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agwadi:
and to think you are yet to pay mooojy back the 6k loan he gave you, after almost 1 year, you get mouth dey call person scammer

Na only Nigeria you go for see theif dey put tyre for another theif neck, to burn am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Make person share sure 50 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestoddsng: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hedged bet tips from Bestoddsng - https://bestoddsng.com/tips-details.php?postid=53
Cuiaba MT v Atletico Goianiense - Tip: Draw
https://bestoddsng.com/matchdetail.php?g=Brazil&e=Campeonato%20Brasileiro%20S%C3%A9rie%20A&t=1626904800&en=Cuiaba%20-%20Atletico%20GO
NK Mura v Ludogorets Razgrad - Tip: Ludogorets Razgrad to win
https://bestoddsng.com/matchdetail.php?g=International%20Clubs&e=UEFA%20Champions%20League&t=1626890400&en=NS%20Mura%20-%20Ludogorets%201945&t1=NS%20Mura&t2=Ludogorets%201945
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Felabrity:
and to think you are yet to pay mooojy back the 6k loan he gave you, after almost 1 year, you get mouth dey call person scammer

Na only Nigeria you go for see theif dey put tyre for another theif neck, to burn am

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
1000trillion:
Very heartless human being....is this your 10 am?? Pathetic Liar.....for over 2 weeks now

Bastard
Yes I said 10am, but am I to determine when people come out to do their business. Called and even sent you a text yesterday when I was around where I could do it but you were hurling abusive words and forming telling me you would block me as if not blocking me would kill me. You already did before so let's us rest.
And which help have you rendered, borrowing me money which mostly I use for my lawyer appearance fee and I have been returning them to you apart from the last 2k. So which help?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
The ingrate couldn't reply me back, na only 1 POS dey your area....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

Yes I said 10am, but am I to determine when people come out to do their business. Called and even sent you a text yesterday when I was around where I could do it but you were hurling abusive words and forming telling me you would block me as if not blocking me would kill me. You already did before so let's us rest.
And which help have you rendered, borrowing me money which mostly I use for my lawyer appearance fee and I have been returning them to you apart from the last 2k. So which help?
When loan company was on your neck, sending me msg for you
to payback, I loaned you money(Saving you from disgrace, is that not help??)....should i continue??

Na only 1 pos dey your area?? Liar
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

which Court is that? Which State is that? What case is that? What stage is your case currently in? Is it civil, criminal, divorce or fundamental right matter?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
I will soon backup everything with screenshots
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
1000trillion:
The ingrate couldn't reply me back, na only 1 POS dey your area....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agwadi:
which Court is that? Which State is that? What case is that? What stage is your case currently in? Is it civil, criminal, divorce or fundamental right matter?
Magistrate court, Ogun State,. The case is currently on trial stage.
And it's criminal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

Magistrate court, Ogun State,. The case is currently on trial stage.
And it's criminal.
Wow...I wish it was within my jurisdiction, would've offered some valuable advice.

You said criminal case, are you in custody or you have someone in custody?

Or it is a motion case, ... What is the case about
Hope your lawyer ain't extorting you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
1000trillion:
When loan company was on your neck, sending me msg for you
to payback, I loaned you money(Saving you from disgrace, is that not help??)....should i continue??

Na only 1 pos dey your area?? Liar
So, when you loaned . I did not pay back.. please continue...
You wanted it public and it's already here.
So there's no need holding back,, spew everything now.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

I guess that's not help?? For 2 days you couldn't pay till i loaned you the money

Ingrate, give me my 2k simple...its been over 2 weeks i gave you the money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
1000trillion:
I guess that's not help?? For 2 days you couldn't pay till i loaned you the money

Ingrate, give me my 2k simple

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agwadi:

Wow...I wish it was within my jurisdiction, would've offered some valuable advice.

You said criminal case, are you in custody or you have someone in custody?

Or it is a motion case, ... What is the case about
Hope your lawyer ain't extorting you.
Was actually in custody for sometimes before the bail. About lawyer extorting me I seriously don't know because I have never had a case like this before. Apart from the legal fees, I pay appearance fee on every court case
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
mooojy:

Was actually in custody for sometimes before the bail. About lawyer extorting me I seriously don't know because I have never had a case like this before. Apart from the legal fees, I pay appearance fee on every court case

@bolded is normal.

That means you are still appearing in Court for the case that took you to prison. Therefore, judgment has not been granted in your favour yet.

Get your acts right and include prayer in your doings...and don't try to miss more than 3 sittings or else, you won't like the outcome.

Now, what brought you to prison. Hope it ain't some capital offence crime?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Agwadi:

@bolded is normal.

That means you are still appearing in Court for the case that took you to prison. Therefore, judgment has not been granted in your favour yet.

Get your acts right and include prayer in your doings...and don't try to miss more than 3 sittings or else, you won't like the outcome.

Now, what brought you to prison. Hope it ain't some capital offence crime?
I have never missed any sitting since the case started.
Yes the case is still ongoing and some people are involved in the case and that has been dragging it coupled with the more than 2months strike judiciary workers went sometimes ago.
On what transpired, I won't like to reveal that but I would scratch it. Some huge sums were transferred to my account and got my account frozen.
Sincerely I don't really like the way that case is going.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

See alagwu I am still checking you out.
Last month I checked one of your phone numbers and the profile pic on it was exactly distrub picture.
I am not sure yet if you both are the same person but that kind of coincidence is not possible..
I have been watching and studying all your post and coincidentally whenever he isn't online you too, is never online... See guy i am still watching

Just so you know I have been on this for months
people of God make una see wetin person carry for belle for 9 months..grin

Obi Cubana was your age when he started the small bar in abj.... You are running around killing yourself over people that don't give a damn about you...

Little wonder why you
Are
Always
Begging

What a shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.