Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1211541 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Due to odds and max winning, playing more than 16 is likely impossible. (bonus inclusive)

I mean 10 selection into 20 betslip with 100 naira each
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babamoha(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2021
miracood:
done
can I drop my I'd too?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Dexter08(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2021
waploger:
LWKNKB

7 Million naira.

edit to the amount you like.

Boss, this your game been look dope, shey the game later enter? if hin no enter, which teams later cast am?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by oluwadabira111(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
Will just wait till 2morow.
No cash out let it run
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emmaak2(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Dexter08:

Boss, this your game been look dope, shey the game later enter? if hin no enter, which teams later cast am?

WHAT WAS THE OPTION?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Bunsenbun:
not anymore bro.When last did you watch npfl?
Same happened 2019 in Lagos when NFL organized a tournament in Lagos. Kano pillars lost a match and their captain resorted to violence. Just imagine if that had happened in Kano state. Did you know that caf champions League match was abandoned due to non working var that even caf president came to the pitch and could not resolve? Imagine if it had happened at morroco if the fans would not have been violent.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Dexter08(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2021
emmaak2:

WHAT WAS THE OPTION?

My knowledge of basketball games are blank at best hence the reason I was asking the boss.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
First ticket of the year advice needed
B939TZWQACACRQ-664727 cashout game
You've gotten more than 10 odds. If that's okay with you and you can't afford to lose 7900, then by all means cash out.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2021
erniok:

Same happened 2019 in Lagos when NFL organized a tournament in Lagos. Kano pillars lost a match and their captain resorted to violence. Just imagine if that had happened in Kano state. Did you know that caf champions League match was abandoned due to non working var that even caf president came to the pitch and could not resolve? Imagine if it had happened at morroco if the fans would not have been violent.
i know the caf champions league game.That referee deserved to be stripped of his title,i personally saw that game live on dstv.People will always misbehave in soccer it is left fot the ruling authorities to set extreme examples with erring members. Even in europe teams walk off the pitch as a form of protest.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2021
DieRich5:
Coming 4 d first position .......DR5 say so
honestly speaking,I would advise you to calm down.When europa league starts again united will probably be stretched out. undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Thazard(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Guys please what does NG mean?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by fuckdemrepented: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Thazard:
both teams not to score
No goal goal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Prince4rm92(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Share your No Corner in 10 mins selections angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
dude cashout gremio have been in good form lately,scoring at least a goal in their last 5 matches.under 2.5 would have been a better bet in this match case.Best of luck though.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bunsenbun(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Thazard:
ot means at least one of the teams will not score.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ndlife: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Disturb:
nah...I dropped advice for nd.life & he l8r decided his choice

When was that?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by manbello(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
This guy should cashout this game already a Naira gotten from Alabi is like a million to me...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Bunsenbun:
i know the caf champions league game.That referee deserved to be stripped of his title,i personally saw that game live on dstv.People will always misbehave in soccer it is left fot the ruling authorities to set extreme examples with erring members. Even in europe teams walk off the pitch as a form of protest.
Walk out in Europe is mostly because of racism not referees decision. They tend to accept the referees decision a final. Over here in africa, home team contests referees decisions with violence.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kharol1234: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
Will just wait till 2morow.
cashout the game those NG may play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by apesinola001: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2021
It's not too late, happy New year everbody
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Melaye(f): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
no cashout bro

We die there this is 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2021
For the sake of other people following this topic, I will drop my last take on this issue.

I believe myself to be a very logical person and your argument is all over the place hence.

Football wise, home winning all the time in a particular league is bad but punting wise, the consistency of sure home wins is gold because a consistent market option more or less a goldmine in gambling.

The only reason why I don't play such leagues is because I don't double chance my options, if I am ever a fan of the DC market, African and South American leagues will most likely be my hunting ground.

Have a nice day.
erniok:

Walk out in Europe is mostly because of racism not referees decision. They tend to accept the referees decision a final. Over here in africa, home team contests referees decisions with violence.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by MrJames007: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
U don carry 7500 win dat kind amount you dey ask dis kind question.

Make alabi wake up first. All those people telling you not to cash out would take the money and run since. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by yusluvad(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2021
Good morning house
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2021
alexistaiwo:
For the sake of other people following this topic, I will drop my last take on this issue.

I believe myself to be a very logical person and your argument is all over the place hence.

Football wise, home winning all the time in a particular league is bad but punting wise, the consistency of sure home wins is gold because a consistent market option more or less a goldmine in gambling.

The only reason why I don't play such leagues is because I don't double chance my options, if I am ever a fan of the DC market, African and South American leagues will most likely be my hunting ground.

Have a nice day.
The bolded got me laughing. Why don't you make your rebuttals when I quote you specifically instead on jumping into my discuss with another person that may be arguing from another angle.

When I see a goldmine, I got it instead of giving the" it ain't my thing" excuse. Accumulation of double chances having a good winning rate will make you a godlike punter or don't you think so?

Have a nice day too.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cooldude90: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:

Half a loaf is better than kulikuli and garri.

You now have over ten times your stake, Alqbibis playing games with your mind now, so act fast before he WIN it all to himself.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Melaye(f): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2021
alexistaiwo:

Have a nice day.
You talk too much

How much u don win sef undecided undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tolu121: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2021
ndlife:
ndlife

Why you no share your first ticket,?

I don't want to troll anymore.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Enough grin
Melaye:

You talk too much

How much u don win sefundecided undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Melaye(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Enough grin
find me small cheez na

Ma drop id
cool cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by sty1es: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2021
oluwadabira111:
the same berkane wey lose at home
Man city didn't lose at home to norwich's team b or wolves or crystal palace abi?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Melaye(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Tolu121:
ndlife

Why you no share your first ticket,?

I don't want to troll anymore.
no carry your badluck enter that guy ticket

undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.