Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1203836 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentlePEACE: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Master the art of honoring little beginnings and appreciate every dime or penny that comes to you, for it's in that process that you understand greatness.

#GentlePEACE

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samkizz20(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Boss,are you ready for the new season ahead......can see you good with bet365 builder.Will like to be getting your tips.Thanks[quote author=erniok post=104046931]
They are same. 8+ corners. Different terms for different bookies.[quote]

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by beautyfunke(m): 2:12am On Jul 30, 2021
GentlePEACE:
Master the art of honoring little beginnings and appreciate every dime or penny that comes to you, for it's in that process that you understand greatness.

#GentlePEACE
is it becos you make penny that you turn yourself to motivational speaker..when alabi chop your money you will disappear suddenly from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by beautyfunke(m): 2:27am On Jul 30, 2021
BREAKING NEWS: ALEXSTO LOST 400K YESTERDAY TO ALABI YESTERDAY.... I know that his gullible and average punters will be lamenting now.... Becos most of them will go ahead to borrowed money or loan to join him... A real punters have three features that make him stay ahead of bookies . first money management, secondly discipline, thirdly strategy ......not the one that will be betting anyhow.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
if you quote me again; eke idemili and amadioha wud strike you mad.
nîtwit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mj245: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Caio:
na access bank u dey use?
ahswr bro, how did you figure out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2021
beautyfunke:
BREAKING NEWS: ALEXSTO LOST 400K YESTERDAY TO ALABI YESTERDAY.... I know that his gullible and average punters will be lamenting now.... Becos most of them will go ahead to borrowed money or loan to join him... A real punters have three features that make him stay ahead of bookies . first money management, secondly discipline, thirdly strategy ......not the one that will be betting anyhow.......

Was these necessary? Hell MotherFuckîng NO!!!!!

What did you gain? Nothing!!!

Bst

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Catfishing:
nîtwit
anu-mpama!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 5:28am On Jul 30, 2021
7 odds

3TB58CG

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Phiheywhy1: 5:29am On Jul 30, 2021
beautyfunke:
Did you know how much the guy don milk Alabi be4 that loss if at all your news is true? No bi every day soup dey sweet grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hayqiumba(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Miracood2:
message Me 070 3940 4452
i need 1gb
I have message you on WhatsApp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2021
beautyfunke:

True talk bro. But u saying he lost 400k is wrong. He didn't lose anything. He deposited 400k to alabi bank because his bank account don reach its limit and got nowhere to save it.
Am sure come Sunday baba go done withdraw all his money back from alabi bank.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Catfishing:

Was these necessary? Hell MotherFuckîng NO!!!!!

What did you gain? Nothing!!!

Bst
hypocriste! I thought you said i was asslicking Gentlepeace just because of a mere greeting.And here you are ass sucking because of N500 alextso gave u.I dont mean any harm to Alextso o, but you catfish(aZu isiokpoo) is a two faced baga.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
beautyfunke:

some few months back i lost over 3hun k to alabi in one swoop via roll over but i still made gains.4get d amt he lost.i am sure he has gained alot.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
hypocriste! I thought you said i was asslicking Gentlepeace just because of a mere greeting.And here you are ass sucking because of N500 alextso gave u.I dont mean any harm to Alextso o, but you catfish(aZu isiokpoo) is a two faced baga.
na your type dey happy wan ever a man fall down...

Unfortunately, comparing gentlescammer to alextso should be among the top 5 most stupîd sentences you have written on the internet.

How dumb can you be? Rich man wey dey beg to feed, that wan na rich man?

Oya getout of my mention you chief of asslickers!!!!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
and who told you I got anything from alextso? You are a deluded mudafuçker
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
some few months back i lost over 3hun k to alabi in one swoop via roll over but i still made gains.4get d amt he lost.i am sure he has gained alot.
you loss "Three hundred naira" not "three hundred k"......dont confuse your poverty please shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2021
beautyfunke:

How is this news now?
Abeg try and quote the mods so that they will move your comments to front page.

Did you know how much he use to win daily before the loss(that is if it's true)?

Did he force you to play his games?

Did you announce like this when he was winning back to back or you are purely doing bad Belle?

Let me stop here, but learn to mind your business

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2021
beautyfunke:

Lawrence Akinubi the monumental Illiterate. Be monitoring another man's life while yours is in shambles. Shamless old man that refuses to grow cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2021
Fucklove:
Lawrence Akinubi the monumental Illiterate. Be monitoring another man's life yours is in shambles. Shamless old man that refuses to grow cool
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Fucklove:
Lawrence Akinubi the monumental Illiterate. Be monitoring another man's life yours is in shambles. Shamless old man that refuses to grow cool
this is harsh!!! Damn shocked

beautyfunke right now

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2021
I bring you all message of peace and hope my people cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Tk4all:

How is this news now?
Abeg try and quote the mods so that they will move your comments to front page.

Did you know how much he use to win daily before the loss(that is if it's true)?

Did he force you to play his games?

Did you announce like this when he was winning back to back or you are purely doing bad Belle?

Let me stop here, but learn to mind your business
make una dey calm down na

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Catfishing:

na your type dey happy wan ever a man fall down...

Unfortunately, comparing gentlescammer to alextso should be among the top 5 most stupîd sentences you have written on the internet.

How dumb can you be? Rich man wey dey beg to feed, that wan na rich man?

Oya getout of my mention you chief of asslickers!!!!!
Nairaland is your life.Every1 is not as jobless as you are.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
Nairaland is your life.Every1 is not as jobless as you are.
you are really ashamed of your pathetic life....joblessness kee you there grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
5 odds

3TBCSS6

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Catfishing:
you are really ashamed of your pathetic life....joblessness kee you there grin
see legendary crumbee like you that has 5 dedicated begging monikers calling some1 a begger.You that has collected crumbs made for 5 ppl on multiple occasions.Sorry no1 comes close , Alex taiwo.keep alextaiworing!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
see legendary crumbee like you that has 5 dedicated begging monikers calling some1 a begger.You that has collected crumbs made for 5 ppl on multiple occasions.Sorry no1 comes close , Alex taiwo.keep alextaiworing!
You keep yarning trash....keep defending your legendary begging status. I guess you come after fatherchristmas in Nairaland Beggars Association(NBA)

But.....

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Catfishing:

[s]You keep yarning trash....keep defending your legendary begging status. I guess you come afters in Nairaland Beggars Association(NBA)[/s]

But.....

Remember what 12AD told you ?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Remember what 12AD told you ?
That I should learn how to beg from you?

Gerrout

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2021
12AD

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.