Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1205878 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Aurelius1(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2021
bemagnify:
This betting website is asking me this (provide us with a screenshot from mobile app or site of mobile operator, where we can see phone number 23470415895000 and owner's personal data (name and surname). Screenshots must not be cropped or edited, all data should be fully and clearly visible. USSD code and SMS screenshots are not accepted.) before I can initiate a withdrawal.

Where will I get it please?
Old timer I greet you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by yellowgarri2(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Salamandar:
I Hope say the flow go keep going like this.
Do giveaway bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Do giveaway bro.
he has lost very well also....the cow won't answer you

Na only to post winning coupon charge him preek him know

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
tradepunter:

Na for betbuilder hand I see statistics working.

It's really crazy

Crazy my man. Now I'll focus mostly on Bayesian probability that has given me 7/7 home double chance streak and I'll swear by it.
When you figure out man is a slave to tradition and patterns, using stats to read the pre match won't be a burden at all, though 20% of the time you can fail, but 80% you'll be in winnings.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Gerundphrase:
Hello house pls I need your help
I just joined school this year
And it has been very difficult for me to combine school activities and my work as an electrician
I am the one sponsoring myself and it hasn't been easy for me at all. I have been contemplating to start betting but am afraid I will end up been frustrated like so many folks I know who are into betting. On the other hand I know that there other successful bettors

Pls all I need is advice from you the experienced ones.
THIS ROAD I AM ABOUT TO VENTURE INTO WILL IT BE PROFITABLE FOR ME? WHAT ARE THE THINGS I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW OR DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A DAILY SURE GAME OF 3 or 4odd. I don't need high odd I only need little one that I win and use the mo me eye to buy textbook

All your insights and input are highly appreciated

If you are ready to get through an extensive betting training, you are teachable, can pay to use a betting tool, then leave your pride at the gate and send me a PM.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 6ixT8: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Gerundphrase:
Hello house pls I need your help
I just joined school this year
And it has been very difficult for me to combine school activities and my work as an electrician
I am the one sponsoring myself and it hasn't been easy for me at all. I have been contemplating to start betting but am afraid I will end up been frustrated like so many folks I know who are into betting. On the other hand I know that there other successful bettors

Pls all I need is advice from you the experienced ones.
THIS ROAD I AM ABOUT TO VENTURE INTO WILL IT BE PROFITABLE FOR ME? WHAT ARE THE THINGS I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW OR DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A DAILY SURE GAME OF 3 or 4odd. I don't need high odd I only need little one that I win and use the mo me eye to buy textbook

All your insights and input are highly appreciated

The psychological distress isn't worth it. Cancel your mind from betting and you will be glad you did. My 2cent.

Am pretty sure what I said won't Male sense, you need to experience it to realise it yourself first.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2021
BetBuilder365:
if you can get on

Reminder that this was a winner, so u can check ur account now

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Meedon: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
BetBuilder365:

If you are ready to get through an extensive betting training, you are teachable, can pay to use a betting tool, then leave your pride at the gate and send me a PM.

I'm interested ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Aurelius1:
Old timer I greet you.

Boss

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NaijaCuzin: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Crazy my man. Now I'll focus mostly on Bayesian probability that has given me 7/7 home double chance streak and I'll swear by it.
When you figure out man is a slave to tradition and patterns, using stats to read the pre match won't be a burden at all, though 20% of the time you can fail, but 80% you'll be in winnings.

This bayesian theory works but I don't know how to implement it.

I have seen some java template used in calculation of actual probability problems but didn't know how to use it for soccer statistics calculation.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by PRESIDENT2003(f): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
My 10 odds will be starting today...

Quote me if you are interested
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
My 10 odds will be starting today...

Quote me if you are interested

Alabi smiling right now

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
tradepunter:

This bayesian theory works but I don't know how to implement it.

I have seen some java template used in calculation of actual probability problems but didn't know how to use it for soccer statistics calculation.

PM me if you are ready to pay for a tool that will analyse this for you. Trust me, you will not follow any punter or have headaches in your betting again. I can decide never to share any bets anymore or show anyone and just work towards my paradise, that happens when you have a tool that gives you that confidence.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by PRESIDENT2003(f): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Alabi smiling right now
angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by icetrimz: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Tk4all, Alextso, Mirrorbox and Icetrimz it's been a while.

Been around here almost everyday even though m mostly busy offline.

Got a business/Idea we can run ??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Before people ridicule you for betting/punting, remind them this award winning actor, Vinnie Jones, is still a full time punter and gives out free tips everyday. Don't be ashamed of betting, just find a much better way of doing it and making a living off it.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Meedon:

I'm interested ooo

PM, I may be very busy off here in the next few days
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2021
icetrimz:

Been around here almost everyday even though m mostly busy offline.

Got a business/Idea we can run ??
Depending on your definition of business and what you'll like
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samkizz20(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Bring back your telegram channel boss
BetBuilder365:
Before people ridicule you for betting/punting, remind them this award winning actor, Vinnie Jones, is still a full time punter and gives out free tips everyday. Don't be ashamed of betting, just find a much better way of doing it and making a living off it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by yusluvad(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Words on marble...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by icetrimz: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Depending on your definition of business and what you'll like

I love picking almost everything placed on a table...
Whatever with potential to bring in money is a go! Online or Offline m game.

So drop something.... Anything.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Can ATM beat Millan at Sansiro

Can Leipzig beat Brugge

Can Man City & PSG play

Can Liverpool score 2 goals against Porto

Can Man U beat Villarreal

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by smatjr(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
6ixT8:

The psychological distress isn't worth it. Cancel your mind from betting and you will be glad you did. My 2cent.

Am pretty sure what I said won't Male sense, you need to experience it to realise it yourself first.
Abstain. I repeat abstain ...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
icetrimz:

I love picking almost everything placed on a table...
Whatever with potential to bring in money is a go! Online or Offline m game.

So drop something.... Anything.....
We'll see. I'm looking towards crypto arbitrage, let me understand the route some other users are taking and the percentage returns then I'll get back to you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by sammymarvin: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2021
U just c draws today ...games looks the tight even EUfaCL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by cokhale(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
We'll see. I'm looking towards crypto arbitrage, let me understand the route some other users are taking and the percentage returns then I'll get back to you.
Please appreciates after you win to this number 08054239133

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by cokhale(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2021
cokhale:

Please appreciates after you win to this number 08054239133

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by icetrimz: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Alright my man ! Fingers crossed...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Samkizz20:
Bring back your telegram channel boss

focusing on the site at the moment but whatsapp will come for a specific purpose very soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.