Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1221454 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Baldwretch: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Justhere:

please throw more light on the bolded.

I would be smiling to the bank if single event odds add up.

If I were to bet on two games say Benfica vs Sporting and Aston Villa vs Newcastle. The game has nine outcomes. It's either Benfica wins in the first and Aston Villa wins in the second game, which I would call the first possibility. It's either Benfica and Newcastle, second possibility. It's either Sporting and Aston Villa, third possibility, Sporting and Newcastle, fourth possibility.

So we have covered the win outcome and the loss by implications because if you win, the opposition lost - so there is four outcome for that.

Then again, it's either Benfica wins and the second game ends in a draw. Sporting wins and the second game ends in a draw. Aston Villa wins and the first game ends in a draw or Newcastle wins and the first game ends in a draw. That one too has four outcome.

Then it's either both matches end in a draw. No matter how you look at it. The game is going to end that way.

With that being said, I intend to cover all the possibilities across three or four bookies taking one position one at a time.

The thing is, I am going to look for matches with draw odds of 3.2 and above. The odds isn't really that good for some markets except you want to balance potential earnings and your stake. Anyways, the odds tells me that even the bookies and logic aren't really sure who wins the match - and that in itself ramps up my odds when I pick one position and thunder my stance. How?

Let's say I want to claim first possibility, a Benfica wins.

Okay, this is what I am going to do. I would claim a Benfica wins market with absolute confidence but without exaggeration. A 1 - 0 win is the furtherest I would go. So I would look for all the market that thunders Benfica wins. See the screenshot I took when I was playing around with bet9ja for the first time the day before yesterday. There are still markets I haven't chosen and by the time I'm done, the Benfica odds for a win would be approaching 9 - 10 when multiplied. Same for other teams to win.

Similarly, I would bet agressively for a draw. Anything draw would be chosen. A draw would be even higher because it has more odds like claiming the match total would be even and others in the draw odds market you have to painstakingly find yourself. This is, of course, without any exaggeration whatsoever. If you have a market for 0-0/1-1 and another market for 2-2/3-3/4-4/5-5. You don't want to pick either unless it's something a bit less risky like 0-0/1-1/2-2/3-3/4-4. That said, suppose our draw odds is 6.

Hmm. 9 * 9 and 9 *6 And 6 * 6 which is 81 and 54 and 36 odds if you bet on two matches for all possibilities. If you bet on all the possibilities with 5000 naira, it would cost you 45, 000 naira. If you win, you don blow be that but you......

MUST SURELY WIN.

81 * 5000 or 54 * 5000 and 36 * 5000. You would make atleast 200k in profit every time you stake. Technically, I am not gambling, just trying to use the system's advantage to my profit. The reason is, multiplication of numbers is a bitch. A bad bitch. It's unlike addition and that's why the bookies use it to entice punters to bet on seperate events which is extremely risky.

When I discovered this thing ehen, I was just screaming I am rich. I am rich. I have it made. I No no say.... Shey o ti ye e

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Baldwretch: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Catfishing:

Best of luck

Thanks boss.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
hhmmcj:
England

Barnsley u23 game

Over 0.5goals

ODD
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kingzrocky: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baldwretch:

If I were to bet on two games say Benfica vs Sporting and Aston Villa vs Newcastle. The game has nine outcomes. It's either Benfica wins in the first and Aston Villa wins in the second game, which I would call the first possibility. It's either Benfica and Newcastle, second possibility. It's either Sporting and Aston Villa, third possibility, Sporting and Newcastle, fourth possibility.

So we have covered the win outcome and the loss by implications because if you win, the opposition lost - so there is four outcome for that.

Then again, it's either Benfica wins and the second game ends in a draw. Sporting wins and the second game ends in a draw. Aston Villa wins and the second game ends in a draw or Newcastle wins and the second game ends in a draw. That one too has four outcome.

Then it's either both matches end in a draw. No matter how you look at it. The game is going to end that way.

With that being said, I intend to cover all the possibilities across three or four bookies taking one position one at a time.

The thing is, I am going to look for matches with draw odds of 3.2 and above. The odds isn't really that good for some markets except you want to balance potential earnings and your stake. Anyways, the odds tells me that even the bookies and logic aren't really sure who wins the match - and that in itself ramps up my odds when I pick one position and thunder my stance. How?

Okay, this is what I am going to do. I would claim a Benfica wins market with absolute confidence but without exaggeration. A 1 - 0 win is the furtherest I would go. So I would look for all the market that thunders Benfica wins. See the screenshot I took when I was playing around with bet9ja for the first time the day before yesterday. There are still markets I haven't chosen and by the time I'm done, the Benfica odds for a win would be approaching 9 - 10 when multiplied. Same for other teams to win.

Similarly, I would bet for a draw. A draw would be even higher because it has more odds like claiming the match total would be even and others in the draw odds market you have to painstakingly find yourself. This is, of course, without any exaggeration whatsoever. If you have a market for 0-0/1-1 and another market for 2-2/3-3/4-4/5-5. You don't want to pick either unless it's something a bit less risky like 0-0/1-1/2-2/3-3/4-4. That said, suppose our draw odds is 6.

Hmm. 9 * 9 and 9 *6 which is 81 and 54 odds if you bet on two matches whichever way you want. If you bet on all the possibilities with 5000 naira, it would cost you 45, 000 naira. If you win, you don blow be that but you......

MUST SURELY WIN.

81 * 5000 or 54 * 5000. You would make atleast 200k in profit every time you stake. Technically, I am not gambling, just trying to use the system's advantage to my profit. The reason is, multiplication of numbers is a bitch. A bad bitch. It's unlike addition and that's why the bookies use it to entice punters to bet on seperate events which is extremely risky.

When I discovered this thing ehen, I was just screaming I am rich. I am rich. I have it made. I No no say.... Shey o ti ye e

Haha haha, we have a professor in dah building. Welcome sir. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Baldwretch: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingzrocky:

Haha haha, we have a professor in dah building. Welcome sir. More grease to your elbow.

Professor wey no reach anywhere. Professor wey no get money for pocket . Thanks for the compliment though, lol. Me na money be my only problem for this life o jare, lol.

I calculated Benfica wins odd and it's surprisingly 36 odds. Chai. And na one thing I dey hammer for that screenshot, forget the event - Benfica would win by atleast 1 - 0. Chai sense yaf finish me.

Nb: I have edited my post if you care to go back, adding the odds for both draws.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kingzrocky: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baldwretch:

Professor wey no reach anywhere. Professor wey no get money for pocket . Thanks for the compliment though, lol. Me na money be my only problem for this life o jare, lol.

Nb: I have edited my post if you care to go back, adding the odds for both draws.
You dey intelligent though. I appreciate dat.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Indonesia

Persis Solos game

Over 0.5goals

ODD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Austema(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baldwretch:

Then again, it's either Benfica wins and the second game ends in a draw. Sporting wins and the second game ends in a draw. Aston Villa wins and the first game ends in a draw or Newcastle wins and the first game ends in a draw. That one too has four outcome.

Similarly, I would bet agressively for a draw. Anything draw would be chosen. A draw would be even higher because it has more odds like claiming the match total would be even and others in the draw odds market you have to painstakingly find yourself. This is, of course, without any exaggeration whatsoever. If you have a market for 0-0/1-1 and another market for 2-2/3-3/4-4/5-5. You don't want to pick either unless it's something a bit less risky like 0-0/1-1/2-2/3-3/4-4. That said, suppose our draw odds is 6.

Hmm. 9 * 9 and 9 *6 And 6 * 6 which is 81 and 54 and 36 odds if you bet on two matches for all possibilities. If you bet on all the possibilities with 5000 naira, it would cost you 45, 000 naira. If you win, you don blow be that but you......

MUST SURELY WIN.

81 * 5000 or 54 * 5000 and 36 * 5000. You would make atleast 200k in profit every time you stake. Technically, I am not gambling, just trying to use the system's advantage to my profit. The reason is, multiplication of numbers is a bitch. A bad bitch. It's unlike addition and that's why the bookies use it to entice punters to bet on seperate events which is extremely risky.

While am trying to study this strategy, I must acknowledge your openess, most peoole wont share this type of secret , I also comend your English, you are really educated.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
He post often, at least 1.4+ odds twice, na double (rollover)
Maybe I no dey follow up, coz na live bet I dey always see him bet..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Baldwretch: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Austema:

While am trying to study this strategy, I must acknowledge your openess, most peoole wont share this type of secret , I also comend your English, you are really educated.

I must admit that people pay to receive this strategy but the thing just occurred to me when I dabbled on bet9ja. Thanks a lot for the compliment oga. I'm flattered.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
pls summarize i dont understand
Baldwretch:

MUST SURELY WIN.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sparekey:

Abeg which bookie I fit see this option?
22bet
Or
1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oga BetBuilder365 will definitely love this Maths by Prof. Baldwretch..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baldwretch:

I must admit that people pay to receive this strategy but the thing just occurred to me when I dabbled on bet9ja. Thanks a lot for the compliment oga. I'm flattered.
pls help me i dont understand the long write up help me with your booking code when u done the analysis lets risk together grin can i dm u?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Baldwretch: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abba114:
pls help me i dont understand the long write up help me with your booking code when u done the analysis lets risk together grin can i dm u?
The summary is that if I could pick seperate events in the same game and have the odds multiplied like they do for seperate events in seperate matches, I would be wealthy. I would pick seperate events in two games but these seperate events would cover all my range of possibilites and would actually be just a different way of echoing the same sentiments. If you say a team would win, you also claim that the match would score above 0.5 and they would be the one.

Since these are seperate events with their own odds, you can pick seperate events in a match and do multiple with another match by picking seperating events in it too and pairing up. If you bet on all the possibility, you would break even by a very wide margin no matter what, but the bookies do not allow a punter to bet on seperate events in the same match so I guess this is useless.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Baldwretch: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Remijuice:
Oga BetBuilder365 will definitely love this Maths by Prof. Baldwretch..

And funny enough, na Math I read for OAU.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Johnchrix(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
I need sure 2 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baldwretch:

The summary is that if I could pick seperate events in the same game and have the odds multiplied like they do for seperate events in seperate matches, I would be wealthy. I would pick seperate events in two games but these seperate events would cover all my range of possibilites and would actually be just a different way of echoing the same sentiments. If you say a team would win, you also claim that the match would score above 0.5 and they would be the one.

Since these are seperate events with their own odds, you can pick seperate events in a match and do multiple with another match by picking seperating events in it too and pairing up. If you bet on all the possibility, you would break even by a very wide margin no matter what, but the bookies do not allow a punter to bet on seperate events in the same match so I guess this is useless.
those bookies,are smart they block any possible way to earn easy i have tried several analysis no one works
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
I need sure 2 odds
i have how much will u stake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Carot: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Senegal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
This "may" come in. Almost 4 odds on my 22bet

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Johnchrix:
I need sure 2 odds
forest green rovers vs Brighton and hove Albion u21 ---1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
D odd is now 2 odds

hhmmcj:
Sweden vs Greece (19:45)

TIP: Sweden Over 4.5 Shots on Target.

ODD : 1.95

Tomorrow game
Johnchrix:
I need sure 2 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ROYALTIPPERS: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
SELECTED PROFITABLE GAMES

12/10/21 - In- Play - NORWAY -

Asker - Tromsdalen

(HOME WIN)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baldwretch:

MUST SURELY WIN.

Guy are you talking about using correct score instead of direct win or draw odds...

Because a permutation of 2 games with all possible outcome won't add up to the odds your listed above.. even if we to have both underdogs winning... Their total odds won't add to that total you put out there.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by worthybets(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
BET OF THE DAY

WORLD CUP QUAL. - DENMARK VS AUSTRIA - 1 @ 1.50

https://www.floranbetting.com/2021/10/bet-of-day-soccervista_12.html?m=1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
hhmmcj:
Indonesia

Persis Solos game

Over 0.5goals

ODD
how much are u staking on these small odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
B2RBK9L msport, try all your possible best to play this game
people that play this should signify
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 6ixT8: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
12odd

5CMKSL9

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.