Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1213449 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brawlscartel(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Miracood2:
I just got a call from OfficialDJ, the fund has dropped...

Let's do this sharp!
First 10 monikers to quote receives 1k from me.

Drop

Bet ID
And
Bank details only

Alerts will start dropping by 6am tomorrow

7011149544. Sporty bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
BetBuilder365:

I swear some bad blood negative energies are roaming on this space, that's why I find it hard some times to come here and post tips. When this was written the last game was still zeros with home putting all in it, made me wonder what games he was talking about when one was a push, the other over 2.5 goals green, and waiting for tiverton to win or draw for a profit.
But alas away scored, even with home pressure, nothing budged. Seemed like the twilight zone, when someone trolls you and then you feel a bad taste.
Even if you try your best, you will be insulted and trolled upon. Well, till next time we see.

Builder na waaaa for you oooo!!

A no name that is hardly on this thread made a comment on a game and you completely forgot everyone that comes in here day and night to play your games.

You GBAM wan close shop because of a no namer.... You reason am nah

Also you know the amount of guest that are not logged in but ust viewing

If you stop posting games then I will be highly disappointed.... You don't owe anybody sh!!!!! On here. .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Konor: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
cuffee:
Get ready for upsets this weekend
lol. Na so una dey talk every weekend, yet men dey still dey cash out steady grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by toyoson0(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Any midnight game on sportybet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KingAbdulazeez: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2021
toyoson0:
Any midnight game on sportybet
Goan sleep....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Brazil

Santos gamr

Over 1.5 goals

ODD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osamagioghowewi(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Let's do this sharp!

Drop

Bet ID
And
Bank details only

Please ooo

First bank

Thank u in advance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2021
hhmmcj:
Brazil

Santos gamr

Over 1.5 goals

ODD
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2021
World Cup Qualifiers

Canada game

Over 2.5 goals

ODD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 1:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Brazil

Grêmio game

Over 0.5goals

ODD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2021
hhmmcj:
World Cup Qualifiers

Canada game

Over 2.5 goals

ODD
green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 2:01am On Oct 14, 2021
hhmmcj:
World Cup Qualifiers

Canada game

Over 2.5 goals

ODD
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kennybuluro(m): 2:15am On Oct 14, 2021
kennybuluro:
Good evening to you our wonderful reader, below are some FAQs you should know about your PS4 console.

Take you time to peruse through this long epistle, we've tried to make it as detailed and comprehensive as we could.

The first question I ask most of my customers is, what's your firmware/version of your console. It's funny some person's don't know this.

Firmware simply means the operating system your console is running on. How then can you check for your firmware, go to settings, scroll down to system, click on system, you should see system information. The available firmware at the moment are 1.0-8.53.
It is very important to know the version/firmware of your console, this will enable you know, if it is hackable or not.

A customer called me, if I can hacked his console, I responded that's what I do for a living.
Me: what's the firmware of your console
Customer: 8.03
Me: am sorry can't I can't hack it sir.
Customer: why now, the guy that sold it to me, told me It has been hacked already.
Me: your console wasn't hacked, rather it was loaded with games using a PSN account.
Customer: I dey go para for the seller now.

Note: we can only hack consoles on 1.0-7.55.

Now here's the main deal.

i. Why should I choose a hacked PS4 over a brand new PS4?
With a hacked PS4, you sure you can install as many games as you want for just 1k each. Let me burst your bubble a bit, no matter how cheap a PS4 disk is, you can't get it for 1k. Imagine buying disk for your brand new PS4, you would have bought disk worth more than 40k, when you can use 5-8k to install 5-8games on your console.

ii. Why is a hackable console more expensive compared to brand new or higher firmware Console.
You spend less for games on hackable console, compared to new console.

If a new console sells for 120k with a pad, HDMI cable and power cable.

A hackable console might go for 145k, with a pad, HDMI and power cable.

Let me do a little maths now.
Customer 1: bought a hackable console for 145k and it comes with games of your (which you definitely not paying for, if you buy your console from us)

Total 145k

Customer 2: bought a new console for 120k, bought 10 disk , take for instance at 5k each, which might not be possible.

Total 120k + 50k = 170k

No be juju, nah just analysis

iii. Can I browse the internet with my console.
Dear sir/ma, you can't only browse with your hacked console, you can also watch YouTube and Netflix on your hacked console.

iv. Can I play disks on my hacked console:
Yes boss you can, but you can only play disk that was released before Nov 2020, why because any disk that was released from Nov 2020, till present, will automatically update your console to the latest firmware once you insert it into your console.

v. Another question you might want to ask, can I play online?
Am sorry to tell you sir/ma, you can't play online, why because your console needs to be updated to the latest firmware for you to be able to play online and you know your console is not on the latest firmware. You know it's funny, when most customers think all you need to do to enable you play online is to have access to unlimited data (you must have a really good network oo, else my brother/sister you are on a long thing oo), that's far from the truth. Make I burst your bubbles small, you need an active PS+ membership, to play with other users.
vi. What then are the disadvantages of a hacked PS4?
To every thing that has an advantage, it will definitely have a disadvantage. The main disadvantage is that you can't play online which I wouldn't advise anyone to do. You can't play a games that requires higher firmware to play, and once you update your console to the latest firmware (I don comot body).
vii. Can a hacked console be unhacked?
Yes of course, all you need to do to clear the hack off your console is to format your console or you can choose to update your PS4 console and then proceed to delete the games manually.

Thanks for taking your time to read through.

We full ground for Lagos and Port Harcourt for all that concerns sales, Hacking and installing games on your PS4 console.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 2:19am On Oct 14, 2021
hhmmcj:
Brazil

Grêmio game

Over 0.5goals

ODD
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mj245: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:

I swear some bad blood negative energies are roaming on this space, that's why I find it hard some times to come here and post tips. When this was written the last game was still zeros with home putting all in it, made me wonder what games he was talking about when one was a push, the other over 2.5 goals green, and waiting for tiverton to win or draw for a profit.
But alas away scored, even with home pressure, nothing budged. Seemed like the twilight zone, when someone trolls you and then you feel a bad taste.
Even if you try your best, you will be insulted and trolled upon. Well, till next time we see.
Boss see my emoji now, I was just feeling sad cause I staked high, I know you are good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2021
mj245:

Boss see my emoji now, I was just feeling sad cause I staked high, I know you are good

This is the exact reason I don't feel like sharing any tips here maybe except Betbuilders on bet365 from now.
Why would you stake high and not by using units? I'm I your Lord that is responsible for you losing your mortgage or savings money? I've always preached against Max betting and always for using UNITS in betting.
What's the rush? Learn how to use units to bet, please don't ever mention me again if you used all your salary or savings to play my games either you win or lose cos I won't celebrate or lament with you. Learn how to use units betting e.g 10% or 20% of your betting bank balance. Ahh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2021
tradepunter:

A no name that is hardly on this thread made a comment on a game and you completely forgot everyone that comes in here day and night to play your games.

If you stop posting games then I will be highly disappointed.... You don't owe anybody sh!!!!! On here. .

Thanks Bro. Only bet365 Betbuilders from now on.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Yeah that's good..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Na you sabi, you can as well fvck off
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Hammer2021:
Na you sabi, you can as well fvck off
Go back to ur trenches kid.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:

You are a kid.

EOD

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:

This is the exact reason I don't feel like sharing any tips here maybe except Betbuilders on bet365 from now.
Why would you stake high and not by using units? I'm I your Lord that is responsible for you losing your mortgage or savings money? I've always preached against Max betting and always for using UNITS in betting.
What's the rush? Learn how to use units to bet, please don't ever mention me again if you used all your salary or savings to play my games either you win or lose cos I won't celebrate or lament with you. Learn how to use units betting e.g 10% or 20% of your betting bank balance. Ahh
You uncouth bst.

Ediot

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Nobody cares sad

Drop your beans and move!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Go back to ur trenches kid.
Na una dey make that boy feel too important.....bunch of asßlickers angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Na una dey make that boy feel too important.....bunch of asßlickers angry
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by VadBet(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Today's free football predictions

14/10/2021

Match - League - Prediction

10:00pm. Colombia VS Ecuador. WORLD CUP QATAR 2022. Colombia win
09:00pm. Bolivia VS Paraguay. WORLD CUP QATAR 2022. HT X
06:00pm. Jonkopings Sodra VS GIF Sundsvall. WORLD CUP QATAR 2022.
03:30pm. FK Arendal VS Rosenborg 2. NORWAY 2. DIVISJON.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Today's streaks and Game trends is available now for inplays and prematch.

Let's make some money!

HOME WIN
AWAY WIN
OVER 2.5 GOALS
1ST HALF GOALS
BTTS (BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE)

Check it here now @ https://betbuilder.com.ng/streaks-and-game-trends-for-october-14th-2021/

Have a profitable day

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by drunkpunk(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Seconded... like Uche Secondus!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by gale2626: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2021
This post is only for people who bet on football and are using sportybet. Chat for code: o8i 3oo 4o 244
Note! I goes for 1k and money back guaranteed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bizsquad: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Let's do this sharp!

Drop

Bet ID
And
Bank details only

bet9ja 9089547 wysenas
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bizsquad: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Wkend corners continued for those who believe 5CRZVFP 5CRXSZQ Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Today's streaks and Game trends is available now for inplays and prematch.

Let's make some money!

HOME WIN
AWAY WIN
OVER 2.5 GOALS
1ST HALF GOALS
BTTS (BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE)

Check it here now @ https://betbuilder.com.ng/streaks-and-game-trends-for-october-14th-2021/

Have a profitable day
Mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.