Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1212266 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by blaquemyc: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Hian! You no know say Alabi sef dey high?
abi oo grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

Abeg be Dropping your 2 odds here.

Dropping games is not my problem. Games wey I don drop, nobody dey play am. So I kukuma dey run my stuff on a low. The major message I'm trying to send is make people comot from too much accumulation of games and start being very serious about doubling their money (2odds) and always watch out for sweet singles and swoop on it (as in the case of the single 6odd I posted. My only regret is staking only 1k on it while I had 2k I would have staked. But then, money management is key also.)
If 2odds is too much, try 1.5odd at least whatever you stake, you get half of it as profit.
Be good, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by penocrat1(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
symbuul:

Dropping games is not my problem. Games wey I don drop, nobody dey play am. So I kukuma dey run my stuff on a low. The major message I'm trying to send is make people comot from too much accumulation of games and start being very serious about doubling their money (2odds) and always watch out for sweet singles and swoop on it (as in the case of the single 6odd I posted. My only regret is staking only 1k on it while I had 2k I would have staked. But then, money management is key also.)
If 2odds is too much, try 1.5odd at least whatever you stake, you get half of it as profit.
Be good, bro.
Please keep dropping games and codes.There are still people like me that rely on your prediction.abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Peacesupreme21:
B9R261139014757-6290547

Will definitely try this again

Can you combine it with other markets
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2021
penocrat1:

Please keep dropping games and codes.There are still people like me that rely on your prediction.abeg

No worries.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Blacklion3: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:
Early morning medicine
no wonder you are always on Nairaland trolling day and night. Creating multiple monikers.

Only people who have nothing reasonable and tangible doing with their life, which of course you are one.
On a Monday morning lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by showafrica(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2021
jago2016:
Good day Nairalandlers, There is something bet9ja is doing that I feel is very wrong and I wish to expose them.

Please read !!!

On Friday, I predicted 3 games in one slip - I played Chelsea to win to Nil against Norwich, Salah to score anytime against Man U and Haaland not to score . At the time I placed this bet the option for “haaland not to score” was still unlocked, I was surprised that they had to cancel that particular after I won the ticket. This decision reduced the outcome I was supposed to get. I have attached a screenshot for clarification.

I spoke with their customer care and they said provide that the player did not play the match that it would be void. I told him that I’ve had similar experience where I choose a player to score in a game but the player ended up not playing that game. Bet9ja marked my ticket as loss because it was in their favour.

In my opinion, Once a bet has been placed, both parties are to abide by the terms of that contract. I don’t think I would be betting with bet9ja anymore. Lets all be aware. This is total scam.

Join 1xbet...those guys odds are crazy... Though you must fulfill all requirements in the security side before you can withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2021
symbuul:

Be good, bro.

All this thing wey you write you Forget to add capital.. how many people here fit stake 1k on a single ticket. Betting is not for the poor brotherly, tell them the truth.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by unikazzy(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
5GGNSZG
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bigcee(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
How long does it pay merrybet to pay? I done tire for una undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Akanimoh113(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Today's Game

Azerbaijan

Sweden

Argentina (Section D)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
bigcee:
How long does it pay merrybet to pay? I done tire for una undecided
It will pay them 24hours to pay you. cool cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
jago2016:
Good day Nairalandlers, There is something bet9ja is doing that I feel is very wrong and I wish to expose them.

Please read !!!

On Friday, I predicted 3 games in one slip - I played Chelsea to win to Nil against Norwich, Salah to score anytime against Man U and Haaland not to score . At the time I placed this bet the option for “haaland not to score” was still unlocked, I was surprised that they had to cancel that particular after I won the ticket. This decision reduced the outcome I was supposed to get. I have attached a screenshot for clarification.

How will you expect them to pay you when the player did not even start the game?
It's the rule everywhere
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DreamyEyes: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Please between 1xbet and sportybet which of them is better for bonus?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Simdyofficial(f): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
KingAbdulazeez

sad my man. Abeg drop me 1xbet games. Last one was cool but I lost. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
DreamyEyes:
Please between 1xbet and sportybet which of them is better for bonus?
1x don't have any
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
jumpshot:

I've been begging you people to help me with games nobody send me, even though I offered a fair %. I'm here losing money like an idiot. E nor good o
Can I send today's game?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bombastically00(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sportybet 2odds
BC88HAFB
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DreamyEyes: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Felabrity:
1x don't have any
but I just registered on their site now and they said they give 200% bonus after first deposit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
DreamyEyes:
but I just registered on their site now and they said they give 200% bonus after first deposit
again, its useless
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jumpshot: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
erniok:

Can I send today's game?

Not playing for a while bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 9japarts: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do you have a car?

Do you have a tracker installed?

Why.

How in the world do you own a car, and not be able to track it. God forbid, God forbid. Before you start wishing you had a tracker installed, install one now, now that you can.

For 20k, you can get a DIY tracking unit. And 30k, get one installed. You will be able to track, replay all the places your vehicle has been to, shut down the vehicle right from your phone.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DreamyEyes: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Felabrity:
again, its useless
ok bro. I will register with sportybet, na that first deposit bonus I dey find
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FindX(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
100 to win 1.5million..

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FatherANlNI: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
DreamyEyes:
ok bro. I will register with sportybet, na that first deposit bonus I dey find
sporty bet doesn't give you shiit i think, same with merry.bet

Msport bonus is another synonym for useless...divided into 12 parts with shiity rules

Best should be betking or bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Eghosblue(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
FindX:
100 to win 1.5million..

Enjoy

A draw at halftime sends this to Valhalla

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DreamyEyes: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
FatherANlNI:
sporty bet doesn't give you shiit i think, same with merry.bet

Msport bonus is another synonym for useless...divided into 12 parts with shiity rules

Best should be betking or bet9ja
na wa o. So all these talk of 200% bonus na lie. Why these bet sites go dey lie like this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
symbuul:

No worries.
hope no issues if my dob on nin is diffrent to the one I used when I registered my bet account ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by erniok(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
jumpshot:

Not playing for a while bro.
Ok. No p.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.