Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1210517 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Olumighty123(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Miracood2:
Bet9ja is giving out 5h bonus to celebrate Halloween

Thanks for the update, I just logged in now and saw my 5h waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
jumpshot:
All the games I played from here cast like cast iron angry 40k gone like that.
Only the one I played myself with 10k came thru. Una no try o. Personally straight wins and over/under games are outplayed. I don't think you can even semi accurately predict them anymore, unless you want to go extra safe and play over 1.5 of 1.14 odds which doesn't make sense to me.

But I'll appreciate carefully researched weekend long games tomorrow. Will load 50k on my Bet9ja. Any number of games. Any odds. Will play all 1k each.

Meanwhile tell your client to open Citibank and Credit karma accounts, then come to my WhatsApp with the login let's scatter the place. November starts on Monday. Are you not tired of being broke?
You dey give the wrong update on the wrong thread....
Na only mumu go Carry aza give person wey he meet online.
Peace ✌️ cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jumpshot: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Miracood2:

They gave me 10k.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jumpshot: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
You dey give the wrong update on the wrong thread....
Na only mumu go Carry aza give person wey he meet online.
Peace ✌️ cool

Lol bro you know how this thing works at all? I can't move the money out after loading so am I not the one to lose? They can run with the money, I can't. Of course I'm meeting with anybody bringing account I no wan hear story.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Because u deposit huge amounts that's y
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
jumpshot:

Lol bro you know how this thing works at all? I can't move the money out after loading so am I not the one to lose? They can run with the money, I can't. Of course I'm meeting with anybody bringing account I no wan hear story.

I no trust this your update sha cool cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by liveyourlife007(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by thickkpomo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good evening guys
If you're ready for steady cash out on Bitcoin
DM me now

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Loader wey dey find Aza grin grin, this one dey hustle for person wey he go dagbo cheesy cheesy...
Everybody dey find money wey he go use intimidate village people cool cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by thickkpomo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Loader wey dey find Aza grin grin, this one dey hustle for person wey he go dagbo cheesy cheesy...
Everybody dey find money wey he go use intimidate village people cool cool
omoo I'm not collecting money from anyone
If you're interested chat me up
Nothing like what u said you there is gonna happen
I'm not even a loader
Wetin loader go dey do for this thread sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by liveyourlife007(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
thickkpomo:
Good evening guys
DM me now
Dm kor. Every Ripping spirit die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lilkeys: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
thickkpomo:
Good evening guys
DM me now
Boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Davida33: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Miracood2:
I just received mine, thanks for the information.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by suffering: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

This game looks good.
Is this Victoria Ukpabio?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
suffering:
Is this Victoria

Don't be stupid and start acting like the adult that you are. Quit typing out my surname except you want to be unfortunate.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentIeBoy: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Don't be stupid and start acting like the adult that you are. Quit typing out my surname except you want to be unfortunate.
I de suspect that guy to be FatherCh. ristmas... That's what he loves doing

grin reason why I'm punishing the FULL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davida33:

I just received mine, thanks for the information.
uwlc
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
thickkpomo:
omoo I'm not collecting money from anyone
If you're interested chat me up
Nothing like what u said you there is gonna happen
I'm not even a loader
Wetin loader go dey do for this thread sef
We have one Oga...So you don't Know chief Ogwuego ÅKA Don PiIko undecided?? he's the only trusted loader here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Austema(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
jumpshot:

They gave me 10k.
That is huge
Use it wisely, that bonus can change your life if you play it with sense and not with emotion
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by V9cypha: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Miracood2:
Plz what's the T&C for the bonus.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why do I keep getting this error message
If I want to place this bet?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
V9cypha:

Plz what's the T&C for the bonus.

3 odds and above.
Splash the 5h on it

Or book 5 diff tickets with 3 odds and above, splash 1h each on all ticket.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Miracood2:
Why do I keep getting this error message
If I want to place this bet?
did you play single? it is not clear enough?

Play it single if you no understand
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maryloveth:
600 odds tossing on MSPORT.

Edit to your taste.
Majorly over 1.5.
Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Use your head!
Do not stake more than you can afford to lose!
Do not take loan to stake a game!
Nothing is guaranteed!

ALL games for Friday is GREEN !

let's see what Saturday have in store for us.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maryloveth:

Still tossing on MSPORT !
130+ odds ,an edited version of the 600+ odds.
Some of the odds have dropped significantly.

As always,nothing is guaranteed !

All games on Friday is green !

I will still advise anyone to take that little risk on this game .
I'm just so so confident about it.
You can still edit to your taste.

You can convert it to other bookies if you don't have an msport account.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
For those that got bet9ja bonus fund..

Drop 1h on this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maryloveth:

All games on Friday is green !

I will still advise anyone to take that little risk on this game .
I'm just so so confident about it.
You can still edit to your taste.

You can convert it to other bookies if you don't have an msport account.

make una convert this game abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Felabrity:
did you play single? it is not clear enough?

Play it single if you no understand
I've resolved it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FaithELEFAN(f): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
liveyourlife007:
grin grin grin
Dem no give me. How I fit get my own
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Shellsploit: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
jimmynauty:

Exactly could it be they blocking some countries? Peconc1

Lemme search..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Miracood2:
make una convert this game abeg

You can do it yourself,sir.
Make use of www.convertedcode.com to convert codes from any bookie to that of your choice.

You're welcome.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
deltateam:
5H8DK26

BOOMSHAKAZULU!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.