Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1219148 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
hhmmcj:

It's either stoopidity runs in your family or you're just plainly fooolish!

Educate yourself!!!
And you had to join my wonderful family to your madness? You're an I'd.iotic mumu. Wonder how much you donated to Alabi that brought out the madness in you angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Felabrity:
this is not necessarily, don't involve his fam

And at times h2h doesn't always matter
Don't mind the foolish human being. I checked the h2h with sofascore which brought out only their last match.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
beautyfunke:
there are numerous ways you can express yourself Without using offensive and abusive words, I respect you alot become of your commitment in this forum, pls outgrown outgrow this foolish act

I come in peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
beautyfunke:
there are numerous ways you can express yourself Without using offensive and abusive words, I respect you alot become of your commitment in this forum, pls outgrown this foolish act

I come in peace
And to think that lawrence stood for me angry angry. Please forgive me sir, you just earned my respect. I no go tackle you again cry cry cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Fucklove(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
chybuzky:

So this is the reason why you don't talk much Because when you talk it must be out of anger
hahahaha grin grin grin grin. Don't mind the useless robot. He got exposed over a harmless comment grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fucklove:
And to think that lawrence stood for me angry angry. Please forgive me sir, you just earned my respect. I no go tackle you again cry cry cry
add respect to that "Lawrence" u're just typing anyhow.

That's my surname damnit.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Efelefu: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:
add respect to that "Lawrence" u're just typing anyhow.

That's my surname damnit.
So Lawrence birthed this crumbster shocked shocked

The sperm of Lawrence need to be banned from producing another offspring!!!! Almajiring must be eradicated from the surface of this planet angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Efelefu:

So Lawrence birthed this crumbster shocked shocked

The sperm of Lawrence need to be banned from producing another offspring!!!! Almajiring must be eradicated from the surface of this planet angry
Don't be nonentity..

I'll soon live this group for you and your fellow wan..... angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Efelefu: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:

Don't be nonentity..

Get a job and stop masturbating on this thread 24/7 angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Bombastically00(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:

Don't be nonentity..

oga calm down grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Efelefu:

Get a job and stop masturbating on this thread 24/7 angry
u don't just have sen se.

It's just Soo far from you.
If I choose, I can spam this thread and even NL as a whole with my acct details all day for a week, and there is nothing you can do. You weren't the one that got me this phone I'm using neither are you the one paying for my subscription.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Efulefu the drunk village coward..

When FatherChristmas was busy wasting his youth days under agege bridge begging for alms and even till now @45+ bombing NL his account details I didn't for once see you advise him.

Just piss off!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Efelefu: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Efelefu: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:

When FatherChristmas was busy wasting his youth days under agege bridge begging for alms and even till now @45+ bombing NL his account details I didn't for once see you advise him.

Just piss off!
Same trash as usual.....not surprised undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Efelefu:

Same trash as usual.....not surprised undecided
all what you do Is just to get my attention.

Here you have it. Resist the urge to quote me.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Efelefu:

What is the meaning of that No?
at Least a half X.

No
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by PECON1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
One would be scrolling to see better game to play only to be be seeing kids fighting over nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
I should have added more stake lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
you de jonze o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Efelefu: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:
all what you do Is just to get my attention.

Here you have it. Resist the urge to quote me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Denmark de mad..
Today soft small

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:

When s was busy wasting his youth days under agege bridge begging for alms and even till now @45+ bombing NL his account details I didn't for once see you advise him.

Just piss off!

You are under a cause. You open several monikers to fight yourself, your life must be boring.

You Open several monikers and use it to beg with your girlfriend's account numbers and her family's.

Time don reach to revisit your matter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Disturb:
Denmark de mad..

Today soft small

Get something better to do with your life
Quit opening several monikers to troll yourself and beg on Nairaland
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mental case 45 year old man above... Y'all should ignore
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bennyflipy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
This Denmark dey mad, to score ov 2.5 goals wan take forever.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
PECON1:
One would be scrolling to see better game to play only to be be seeing kids fighting over nothing.

I swear it's really fked up...

This is getting very fking boring and annoying
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bennyflipy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Denmark and all her citizens are mad common ov 2.5 goals dem no fit score
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Disturb: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
bennyflipy:
Denmark and all her citizens are mad common ov 2.5 goals dem no fit score
You are far... Travel back
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
symbuul:
undecided

Lost.
I dey run back to 1x undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bennyflipy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Disturb:
You are far... Travel back
I don cancel the insults grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.