Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1213018 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kingzrocky: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Someone to stay with? Are you looking for a roommate or an apartment?

I saw your mail request. Please, send me a message here - mamaroyalty@yahoo.com. I don't have access to the mail associated with this account. Do not quote this comment.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pouvoir3air: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
I work as a part time lecturer in a coaching centre (A'Level). I was there today for class.
Immediately I left a phone was stolen. The Director of the said centre went and reported the case to police and civil defence
Those officers kept calling and threatening me to come to their office by 10am tomorrow morning. The Director said I should see him tomorrow morning by 9am, but I don't trust his words. Please what can I do? I'm helpless.

Ilorin is the location

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kingzrocky:

Don't be silly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kingzrocky: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Don't be silly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Someone to stay with? Are you looking for a roommate or an apartment?

I saw your mail request. Please, send me a message here - mamaroyalty@yahoo.com. I don't have access to the mail associated with this account. Do not quote this comment.
wow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
I work as a part time lecturer in a coaching centre (A'Level). I was there today for class.
Immediately I left a phone was stolen. The Director of the said centre went and reported the case to police and civil defence
Those officers kept calling and threatening me to come to their office by 10am tomorrow morning. The Director said I should see him tomorrow morning by 9am, but I don't trust his words. Please what can I do? I'm helpless.

Ilorin is the location
A guilty heart fears no accusation.

But, you know say you dey skull mining location undecided go with 2 strong men and 1 old man.

Whatsoever you believe in shall surely set you free if you are innocent.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Kingzrocky: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Catfishing:
wow

Getaway U
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Stake your inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dereledave do with your life what u want to.
You hustle through crypto, fine don't ever force your hustle on me.

Do u think I don't want to do crypto trade too? Did you bother to enquire why I'm yet to dive into crypto?

In as much as NL is for unnecessary cruise catching, pls know your limits.

Calling me a bet addict in a thread on front page is uncalled for. Have a good night.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Naijacuzin God no go shame us.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
worthybet:

Nah.. I haven't, I'm presently working on new methods that will guarantee profits every time we stake.

Hopefully before weekend, I will start dropping back.

Nice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Mixedfruit: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2021
cash out or leave it?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tonididdy(m): 2:47am On Nov 18, 2021
... Midnight oooin tongue

One idiot spoilt my mood today "we" for win together

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by puskin: 3:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Hammer2021:
So my 1 million naira, how I go take collect am

I wan use am buy car this December

I no hold U, go buy am nah.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by seanwilliam(m): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2021
puskin:

I no hold U, go buy am nah.
lol. This your signature ehn. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 3:41am On Nov 18, 2021
5M2GF7R
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kingshrd: 3:44am On Nov 18, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Stake your inheritance.
Na village you send us go so with this picks but we move again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 4:20am On Nov 18, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Stake your inheritance.
ufami, u don send me go villa
.These brazillians are all assholes!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by OnyeObodo: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:

Ilorin is the location

I do hope you are saying the truth bro.

Because CCTV may have caught you. People hardly accuse others without evidence.

So be sure your hands are clean. If your hands are clean, go there and clear yourself. Nothing come out.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pouvoir3air: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2021
OnyeObodo:

So be sure your hands are clean. If your hands are clean, go there and clear yourself. Nothing come out.
That's nothing but the truth bro. It's a coaching centre, and there are students as well. I was told he packed some students to police station as well. Going there isn't an issue, I just don't like police harrassment.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pouvoir3air: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2021
OnyeObodo:

I will go there this morning, all the threats is too much
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2021
richmanrichard:
ufami, u don send me go villa
.These brazillians are all assholes!

cheesy.

And if you had seen the wide odds margin sportybet gave the other counterpart ehn. Abeg, no vex.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Mixedfruit:
cash out or leave it?

Leave am. E go come. wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ihedioramma: 5:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
I will go there this morning, all the threats is too much
Let your people know were you are going and dont let them stop you from going to the police . Remember to go with #5000+ .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2021
kingshrd:

Na village you send us go so with this picks but we move again

No vex, abeg. We all lost. I was so sure about them. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pouvoir3air: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2021
ihedioramma:
Let your people know were you are going and dont let them stop you from going to the police . Remember to go with #5000+ .
Do you mean I should go to the Police directly? Because the Director has already laid complain at police station. The Director said I should see him this morning first. Haaaaa! I don't have 5k o. I'm only left with #200 in my pocket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by murphyrichy(m): 5:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:

Ilorin is the location
Go their and clear their doubts, possibly ur statement will be taken. Since their is no evidence that linked you to the crime. You are free.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by murphyrichy(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Pouvoir3air:
Do you mean I should go to the Police directly? Because the Director has already laid complain at police station. The Director said I should see him this morning first. Haaaaa! I don't have 5k o. I'm only left with #200 in my pocket
See the director first, hear from him. He's the complainant. He has reported you to them. What I don't know is, if you were the only one he reported.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pouvoir3air: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2021
murphyrichy:
See the director first, hear from him. He's the complainant. He has reported you to them. What I don't know is, if you were the only one he reported.
I'm not the Only one bro. Including students too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Pouvoir3air: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2021
murphyrichy:
Go their and clear their doubts, possibly ur statement will be taken. Since their is no evidence that linked you to the crime. You are free.
ok bro. The only evidence might be that am physically present at the centre yesterday when the phone went missing. I'm not the only one though, students are many on ground too. I have audio recordings of phone conversation with those police officers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SPOLO(m): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Kaii my sapa is on high level now..

If they can me just 10k now i will be so happy.
I go rush buy food stuffs, buy charger for my laptop, pay my faculty and departmental due

Abeg if u get any code of 50 odds+ share make i use #100 out of this remaining #250 with me try am... Las las drinking of Garri everyday wan finish me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2021
B937wwppraqtrs-2239569. B945wwppatcwrc-2176621. Just maybe!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.